Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,655 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Please, Help A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help A Friend (1104 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / A Friend Invited Me For Sex. / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
It about my friend, quite a pathetic situation he found himself.
Here is the nitty gritty of the situation.

He's girl took him home to meet her parents, on getting there, he was rather received odiously, which only signifies the parents disapproval of him.

However, when the meeting ended, the girl began showing some repulsive traits which he found funny and left him confused. He got home and called her, but she refused picking his calls and later switched off her device. And so the act continued for days, she never picked his calls.

Then he discovered the lady was eschewing him. He thinks he did nothing wrong to be served with such noxious attitude from the girl.

In a bid to find solutions to his delimna, he shared his story to me. Deliberately avoiding a nigga without a reason or relaying the reason?.

I've already told him to expulge the thoughts of dating the girl again. Pls NL'ders, i need your opinion, thoughts and advice. I think the girls parent has a hand in her sudden abrasive behaviour, what should he do? Should he forget about the lady and move on? Your responses are needed.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by belamour(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hold Lemme Ask A Friend Too

CC. kilode100
Re: Please, Help A Friend by GeneralQuamdeen: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
Maybe the guy below me will know what to say
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
belamour:
CC. kilode100
aiit.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by seunpayne(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
I don't know what to say either o...maybe the next guy
Re: Please, Help A Friend by xynerise: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
You had to ask if he should leave her and move on? What kind of friend are you that doesn't know the obvious truth about a situation? She was not hypnotized to act the way she did, was she? She belongs to her family and not him. Leave them alone
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:
You had to ask if he should leave her and move on? What kind of friend are you that doesn't know the obvious truth about a situation? She was not hypnotized to act the way she did, was she? She belongs to her family and not him. Leave them alone
what would have i done in such a complicated situation? I've told him to leave the girl alone.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by dulux07(m): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whatelse again Abi he wan force himself on d gal ni. Its shows she is no longer interested, its time to move on. Even in future if she comes beggin, jst ignore her.
Re: Please, Help A Friend by vizkiz: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
her parents refused him and the girl started acting weird. What other sign does he want? A thunder strike from Zeus? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please, Help A Friend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
The girl doesn't really love your friend. Because if she does, what her parents told her shouldn't make her change suddenly.

Tell your friend to look for someone else. From everything he said, it's obvious the girls family doesn't like him and they have painted whatever picture they have of him in the mind of their daughter.

This also leaves me questioning the maturity and emotional stability of this so called lady.
A mature and emotionally stable lady will talk to her fiance about whatever the parents said to her and try to see what he says, instead of acting up unnecessarily.
Re: Please, Help A Friend by dulux07(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
Whatelse again Abi he wan force himself on d gal ni. Its shows she is no longer interested, its time to move on. Even in future if she comes beggin, jst ignore her.
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
dulux07:
Whatelse again Abi he wan force himself on d gal ni. Its shows she is no longer interested, its time to move on. Even in future if she comes beggin, jst ignore her, such gals r not worth it.
i don tell am o. The love catch am well well grin

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by dulux07(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
i don tell am o. The love catch am well well grin

XavierBlue
The fact that d family does not like him is enough reason to live d gal. Very soon he will get over her.
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:
her parents refused him and the girl started acting weird. What other sign does he want? A thunder strike from Zeus? undecided
i no know o

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by agarawu23(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:
The girl doesn't really love your friend. Because if she does, what her parents told her shouldn't make her change suddenly.

Tell your friend to look for someone else. From everything he said, it's obvious the girls family doesn't like him and they have painted whatever picture they have of him in the mind of their daughter.

This also leaves me questioning the maturity and emotional stability of this so called lady.
A mature and emotionally stable lady will talk to her fiance about whatever the parents said to her and try to see what he says, instead of acting up unnecessarily.
exactly my mind.

tell him to move on.
The girl just acted like a kid, at least she should sit the guy down and explain the recent development so that they could both make a decision

some girls sha
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:

ill relay your contributions to him. I've Already told him this, but he wouldn't hear none of it.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by xynerise: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
what would have i done in such a complicated situation? I've told him to leave the girl alone.

XavierBlue
So why asking for our advice? Don't you trust your judgement?
Re: Please, Help A Friend by kilode100(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
belamour:

CC. kilode100

Can you give me pain??...

7 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Friend by belamour(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Can you give me pain??...

YES, How do you want it?
Re: Please, Help A Friend by kilode100(f): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
vizkiz:

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly my mind.

tell him to move on.
The girl just acted like a kid, at least she should sit the guy down and explain the recent development so that they could both make a decision

some girls sha
i just can't decipher the way and reason the girl abrasively shut him out. There should be a cogent reason for such act.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by agarawu23(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
i just can't decipher the way and reason the girl abrasively shut him out. There should be a cogent reason for such act.
XavierBlue
these are the results when you date a premature babe
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
xynerise:

So why asking for our advice? Don't you trust your judgement?
maybe they could be any more options.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by kilode100(f): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Enough of this Love thingy please.
Love is overrated biko..
You act all gangster they cry... You act all emotional, they say you irritate them...

Let her go jare....
Wetin sef??!!

I officially hate men.
He just broke my heart, he didn't even have the courtesy of being nice.. cry cry

I think I will give Nairaland a break till I find someone who can give me pain..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Help A Friend by kilode100(f): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
belamour:

YES, How do you want it?

Very Painful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
agarawu23:
these are the results when you date a premature babe
but the babe make sense sha, she just fvck up.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by agarawu23(m): 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
but the babe make sense sha, she just fvck up.

XavierBlue
big time
Re: Please, Help A Friend by belamour(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

Very Painful.

Your Choice Would Be ?

Spiritually

Emotionally

Or

Physically
Re: Please, Help A Friend by kilode100(f): 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
belamour:

Your Choice Would Be ?

Spiritually

Emotionally

Or

Physically

All.... Do you have more??..,,,

8 Likes

Re: Please, Help A Friend by belamour(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
kilode100:

All.... Do you have more??..,,,

Yes Do You Have Limit
Re: Please, Help A Friend by XavierBlue(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
belamour:

Yes Do You Have Limit
lolz.

XavierBlue
Re: Please, Help A Friend by Blankman: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2015
kilode100:
Enough of this Love thingy please.
Love is overrated biko..
You act all gangster they cry... You act all emotional, they say you irritate them...

Let her go jare....
Wetin sef??!!

I officially hate men.
He just broke my heart, he didn't even have the courtesy of being nice.. cry cry

I think I will give Nairaland a break till I find someone who can give me pain..

Kolomental

(1) (Reply)

My Accant Balance Is 650 Naira :-( / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage (good Or Bad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.