Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola (1842 Views)

Video Of Chibok Girls Holding AK-47, Explaining Why They Refused To Return Home / "I Was Hired For ₦1,000, Don't Know Why I'm Here" - Pro-Buhari Protester. Video / List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Nashoji:
this fool is just sick in the head. so, you want the bank to keep on giving you loans while you have not paid the previous one. this man really want to mortgage and indebted osun people. chai, dia is God oooo.

Not only that, he is hell bent on collapsing the Banking sector.
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Banks Refused To Give Me More Loans That's Why I'm Owing - Aregbesola by meccuno: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Open Up About APC Crisis. / Breakingnews: Dss Holds Gesila Khan, Rivers State Inec Rec Without Charge / Nigeria Air Chief Pilot Fighter Jet Against Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.