Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! (3334 Views)

She Raped Me / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by idowuag24(m): 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
A young lady needs your godly counsel, What can she do to get over this mess.

I first met Jack* at a BBQ dinner during my college's Freshman Orientation. He was cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. He seemed like such a fun guy. He was also a Christian—the perfect package.
Within a month we were dating. I was flattered that Jack wanted to pursue me and excited about the way he showered me with affection. He would send me flowers. He'd also buy me cards and write Scripture mixed with professions of his love for me. I wanted to believe he was really sincere. So I blinded myself to how he was slowly changing.
When we first started dating he loved everything about me—the way I dressed, my laugh, my relationship with God, the way I interacted with my girlfriends. But it wasn't long before he started to pick on small things. One day he decided he didn't like my roommate. So I distanced myself from her. One night he didn't like the outfit I was wearing—so I changed. Another night he claimed I was wearing too much make-up. So I went to the bathroom and washed it off.
We'd go out to eat and Jack would smile at other girls. If I confronted him about it, he blew me off. Not only that, he would tell me what he liked about them, and how I lacked in comparison.
I remember one incident in particular. We were in a restaurant waiting to be seated. A woman was sitting at a table nearby with her legs crossed. Jack commented on how long her legs were, then he looked at mine and didn't say a word. But the point was clear. My legs didn't measure up. How could he say my legs weren't good enough? How could I change them? At that point I realized I couldn't take it anymore. I had tried to change everything about myself to please him, and now with something I couldn't change, insecurity overwhelmed me.
After five long months, I decided to end our relationship. Jack was angry over my decision. He felt God had told him we were to be married. I wanted to go to my girlfriends for support, but I had given them up months ago to please Jack. I suddenly felt very alone.
A few weeks later Jack called and invited me out for dinner—as friends, he said. Our time in the restaurant was awful. He was loud and obnoxious to the waiters and to me. When he asked to drive me back to my dorm after dinner, I didn't object. I was more than ready for the evening to end. Unfortunately he didn't intend to drive me home. He took me to a deserted parking lot and raped me.
I remember very few things about the actual rape—the car windshield covered with fog, the struggle, and the moment I felt too overpowered to resist any longer. In that instant I realized there was nothing I could do to stop what was happening. He was simply too strong.
When it was over, Jack took me back to my dorm, told me he would give me a call, and simply left. I was in shock. All I remember about those following hours is standing in the shower with all my clothes on, sobbing uncontrollably, desperately wanting the water to wash away the evening's events.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by sagerasaq: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
If u no remember!!! Who raped who Dr? No be say him drug u!!! Anyway am watching out for dem oga at d bottom comment
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by Lalas247(f): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jack why sad
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by elderhimself(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Pls tell him do rape u a second and third time...... then come back here to report him

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by abelprice(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Eyah.. if this story is true I'll jst say take heart... religion has been a powerful tool since invented... Cos he goes to church u assume he's nice... many will keep falling for the religious theory.. jst saying.. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by Draei: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Super story time...I'm listening, continue...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by pryme(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arrest him first, then find advice later angry angry

i think i need to use juju to lobby the Senate to pass a law of instant castration for rapist.
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by ScienceWatch: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
idowuag24:
A young lady needs your godly counsel, What can she do to get over this mess.

I first met Jack* at a BBQ dinner during my college's Freshman Orientation. He was cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. He seemed like such a fun guy. He was also a Christian—the perfect package.
Within a month we were dating. I was flattered that Jack wanted to pursue me and excited about the way he showered me with affection. He would send me flowers. He'd also buy me cards and write Scripture mixed with professions of his love for me. I wanted to believe he was really sincere. So I blinded myself to how he was slowly changing.
When we first started dating he loved everything about me—the way I dressed, my laugh, my relationship with God, the way I interacted with my girlfriends. But it wasn't long before he started to pick on small things. One day he decided he didn't like my roommate. So I distanced myself from her. One night he didn't like the outfit I was wearing—so I changed. Another night he claimed I was wearing too much make-up. So I went to the bathroom and washed it off.
We'd go out to eat and Jack would smile at other girls. If I confronted him about it, he blew me off. Not only that, he would tell me what he liked about them, and how I lacked in comparison.
I remember one incident in particular. We were in a restaurant waiting to be seated. A woman was sitting at a table nearby with her legs crossed. Jack commented on how long her legs were, then he looked at mine and didn't say a word. But the point was clear. My legs didn't measure up. How could he say my legs weren't good enough? How could I change them? At that point I realized I couldn't take it anymore. I had tried to change everything about myself to please him, and now with something I couldn't change, insecurity overwhelmed me.
After five long months, I decided to end our relationship. Jack was angry over my decision. He felt God had told him we were to be married. I wanted to go to my girlfriends for support, but I had given them up months ago to please Jack. I suddenly felt very alone.
A few weeks later Jack called and invited me out for dinner—as friends, he said. Our time in the restaurant was awful. He was loud and obnoxious to the waiters and to me. When he asked to drive me back to my dorm after dinner, I didn't object. I was more than ready for the evening to end. Unfortunately he didn't intend to drive me home. He took me to a deserted parking lot and raped me.
I remember very few things about the actual rape—the car windshield covered with fog, the struggle, and the moment I felt too overpowered to resist any longer. In that instant I realized there was nothing I could do to stop what was happening. He was simply too strong.
When it was over, Jack took me back to my dorm, told me he would give me a call, and simply left. I was in shock. All I remember about those following hours is standing in the shower with all my clothes on, sobbing uncontrollably, desperately wanting the water to wash away the evening's events.
This is a very painful story indeed. I call for the death penalty for all rapists !
Could Jack's cruel criminal behavior have been influenced by our resident fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) and his preaching THAT RAPE IS NOT A SIN ?

I am in no way excusing Jake's criminal behavior towards you. But Is it possible that Jack read one of the many sermons of fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye on the internet and Niaraland ? This pastor preached from the bible that it is the rape victims fault if they are raped even if they are babies. The influence of fake pastors can not be minimized especially that this pastor mixes dark Satanic doctrines of Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology with Holy scriptures all the time. He even had the nerve to insult the innocent young victims of rape that testified in his friend's criminal rape trial. His friend pastor Timothy Omotoso is now on trial for rape and trafficking innocent young girls as young as 14 yrs of age.

What Jack did to you will make you believe that you are to blame. Even fake pastor Bronchitis preaches that even babies are to blame if they are raped. Make yourself strong, get strong legal support and prosecute him. Hang the bastard !!

OAroloye’s Rape links
https://www.nairaland.com/3983395/not-only-women-children-risk

https://www.nairaland.com/3956852/obvious-consequences-rape-lawful-unlawful

https://www.nairaland.com/3784952/moses-said-it-acceptable-rape

https://www.nairaland.com/3759010/bad-guy-pointing-out-rape

https://www.nairaland.com/3931880/timothy-omotoso-man-unjustly-accused

https://www.nairaland.com/3762400/does-anyone-care-ramifications-truth

https://www.nairaland.com/3789010/know-all-victims-rape-slavery

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Are u pregnant?
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by czarina(f): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sorry ooo... This story happened in the abroad or DIDNT HAPPEN AT ALL(prolly just a figment of someone's imagination) so why waste ur advice? SHE WON'T SEE IT if actually it happened...but hey, this is nairaland, anything goes cool let the advice pour in...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by kilojoDesigns: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
czarina:
Sorry ooo... This story happened in the abroad or DIDNT HAPPEN AT ALL(prolly just a figment of someone's imagination) so why waste ur advice? SHE WON'T SEE IT if actually it happened...but hey, this is nairaland, anything goes cool let the advice pour in...

You kill the vibe and still try to resurrect it in the same post.
well done ma
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by czarina(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

You kill the vibe and still try to resurrect it in the same post.
well done ma
lol...wetin make I do na... People will still advice... Worst na when it hits front page
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by ekehblog: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
tereble things happening

Watch Video – L@dy Killed By Truck Few Days To Her Wedding

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE
Re: My Boyfriend Raped Me!!! by mofeoluwadassah: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
you say weytin undecided

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed. / Alexa, Daughter Of Michael DELL Flaunts Her ₦1billion Engagement Ring(Photos) / Nude Pictures Illustrating The Harmful Effect Of Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.