Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (32428 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Eluala(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
If only all these people rejoicing are aware of who is really in charge of oil bunkering and pipeline vandalism, then they would rather be sober at this turn of events.

For your information, no serious bunkering happens without knowledge and approval from the COs and their men. They are all in it together so what difference will this make?

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
this ishow it should be... not OPC or MEND.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Adebaba1(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
At least vandalism will decrease
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Abayhormy(m): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Wsdm:

He only gave the contract to his colleagues. Just like Buhari is also giving the contract to his colleagues now(the soldiers). I have come to realise that a president employs most of his associates when he was an ordinary man because they are people who have lived with him for a very long time- jonathan is not an exception.
Stop defending Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
They should Balance OPC their Cash for Job Well done.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
sylve11:

u mean the JTF who collect bribes and allow vandals to vandalise pipe-lines? Mr. Orlando, the Military men securing those pipelines are top strikers! cool
No soldier would want to try that again because of Buhari. In less than a month of Buhari being sworn in, power has improved and the four refineries will start refining next month. Did the fear of Buhari make those sabotaging the power and oil sectors change?

God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by mildflame: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Make una de SHOOT dem at sight becos all those vandals na PDP Card carrying members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Eluala:
If only all these people rejoicing are aware of who is really in charge of oil bunkering and pipeline vandalism, then they would rather be sober at this turn of events.

For your information, no serious bunkering happens without knowledge and approval from the COs and their men. They are all in it together so what difference will this make?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dammytosh: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
One Otuoke drunken Master gave it out as contract in Billions to OPC.

..and the long article writer is on vacation at this event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Wsdm:

He only gave the contract to his colleagues. Just like Buhari is also giving the contract to his colleagues now(the soldiers). I have come to realise that a president employs most of his associates when he was an ordinary man because they are people who have lived with him for a very long time- jonathan is not an exception.
In other words GEJ colleagues r criminals grin

2 Likes

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's those of you that haven't stayed much in the South South or lived there at all that hype about it. Nothing go happen if the miliary gets their. The JTF have always been there, arresting oil thieves.

God bless the President.
hahahaha....I am not sure u have stayed in Niger delta or maybe you don't know what goes on behind the scenes,JTF have been doing Biz with illegal bunkerers for years.....those elements you see on t.v being caught by JTF are low timers......all the political bigwigs in Nigeria are into it.....
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dekdek: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
And yet fools will claim "change" hasn't come.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by tochstorm(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
no be iya abass i see dey spread cloth so for pipeline?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Asuokaa: 10:29am On Jun 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
standard

i usually feel ur an officer or u went to nda...
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

People in your community may choose to assist the security agencies, but they should not hope of the FG putting them on its payroll.

God bless the President.
nope...if they can be gainfully employed by sincerely protecting the pipelines why cant they be on the FG"s pay roll?...
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ismart: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:
The failure of Buhari is imminent.

Nigeria is sitting on top time bomb with the revoke of these contracts.

Fighting wars from all angles is gonna spell doom to Nigerian and Buhari. He should steer this enormous issues with care especially the re-activation of military bombardment in the creek
[size=40pt]YOU ARE BIG FOOL AND WASTE TO EARTH[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
olasmith10:

did u just relocated to Nigeria?

its better to leave void of security Dan to deploy d police!!!

your service is needed in the military.....you are a sharp shooter! ak47 things!!!!! grin
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Bizibi:
hahahaha....I am not sure u have stayed in Niger delta or maybe you don't know what goes on behind the scenes,JTF have been doing Biz with illegal bunkerers for years.....those elements you see on t.v being caught by JTF are low timers......all the political bigwigs in Nigeria are into it.....
It went on upto Jonathan's tenure as C-in-C. We now have a new C-in-C.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dahreyM: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:
Good development!!

I like this girl.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by waltec(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Good. Its a welcome development. How can we have a number of military and paramilitary agencies and still award contract for protection of government property. Its a right step in d right direction
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Smartkids: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
i think its a good move
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by raayah(f): 10:35am On Jun 22, 2015
dahreyM:

I like this girl.

I like you too! wink
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dahreyM: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

I like you too! wink

What's ur name and number?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by menesheh(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2015
ismart:
[size=40pt]YOU ARE BIG FOOL AND WASTE TO EARTH[/size]

What are reasons?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by tuncy(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2015
koikoi2:
If d duty of d army is to secure pipelines then who will fight boko haram and defend this nation? undecided undecided

OPC and Ex-Millitants.

*Answer a fool according to his folly*

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by omolami: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Misuse of the military. Pipeline protection is not their pry duties.. Someone should inform this dullard president to do the needful and stop frivolity.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by andre82(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Apologies!
Wsdm:

Oh; I only buttress the post with a jest on Jonathan. I am totally with the post. So could you read my initial post again!

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Ritzy92(f): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2015
Like they are not thieves themselves

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It went on upto Jonathan's tenure as C-in-C. We now have a new C-in-C.
and you think the new c-in-c will do something when most of his elite brothers in the north,some in the sw and my region are involved in it......even some people we hail here as our leaders in our various regions is involved in it too,let me just stop here.....if buhari want to stop this thing he will need to step on all the powerful toes to get results including some in his party
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by eddybanty(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2015
its a welcome devt and it should be permanent.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by eagleeye2: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

It's those of you that haven't stayed much in the South South or lived there at all that hype about it. Nothing go happen if the miliary gets their. The JTF have always been there, arresting oil thieves.

God bless the President.
Point of correction. JTF is a part of the oil thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Eid Al-fitr With Children At Aso Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.