Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (32436 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ojtech8291: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Those criminals will not like to here this one oh.... Chai.... Very soon fuel will be #40 per litre.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Appleyard(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2015
modath:
What was so difficult about this directive that tied Jona's hands that all he sang throughout 5+yrs was CABAL

It would never cease to baffle sane minds the reason he thought criminals were the best to entrust security to...

Anyway, he wasn't termed clueless just for the fun of it. cool

You can say that again and again... The cluelessness of Jonah knows no bounds! you need to see what NIMASA of Tompolo and the remaining criminals on routing errand are doing here in Delta and Bayelsa states, under the guise of pipeline protection. Bunkering is now the order of d day in these areas.

A 'good' dividends of the many cluelessness of the GEJ Jonathan's administration.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by PStacks(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Sai Buhari ! Sai Buhari!! Sai Buhari !!! grin
Sai Baba ! Sai Baba!! Sai Baba !
#SaiBuhari
saTANoids can die.
Nigeria Must Better.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2015
PStacks:
Sai Buhari ! Sai Buhari!! Sai Buhari !!! grin

Sai Baba ! Sai Baba!! Sai Baba !

#SaiBuhari

saTANoids can die.

Nigeria Must Better.

Buhahaha......lmao grin grin
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by PStacks(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2015
bashman004:
its just human nature, when we know there are consequences for our actions or inactions we most likely tend to think twice before we proceed on any course of action..

if I were a military official under the GEJ administration I don't need anyone to tell me that I can do and undo whatever I like..

also, say I were a military official under this present administration, I wouldn't need anyone to tell me to really think and rethink before making any slight decision because I know the OGA at the top now is not to be joke with..

My brother, please tell them ooo!

Those who have ears should hear oo!

Let the PDP e-rats hear from nairaland and inform their illitrate foot-soldiers..

A word is enough for the wise ooo!

Make una no talk say we no tell una ooo!

Buhari has come to stay for Real ooo!
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2015
phlemzy:
Saboteurs within the army & navy patrols should be watched of for. I think they should be closely checked by external monitoring team occasionally.

PPl never know that the Nigerian Military esp navy do oil bunkering more than the militants themselves....ask those in the creek they will tell you that they only fish out those who refused to comply
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2015
vanunu:
This is not the function of the army, where is the police?

Says who?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Burger01(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2015
This is good. This is how things should be done! Though, Civil defence would've been more appropriate for the job. Still well done!

Sai Buhari 2019 jhoor cheesy

Shame to Jonathan angry

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Burger01(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
bashman004:
its just human nature, when we know there are consequences for our actions or inactions we most likely tend to think twice before we proceed on any course of action..

if I were a military official under the GEJ administration I don't need anyone to tell me that I can do and undo whatever I like..

also, say I were a military official under this present administration, I wouldn't need anyone to tell me to really think and rethink before making any slight decision because I know the OGA at the top now is not to be joke with..

Exactly! smiley
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by marv1: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2015
Wsdm:

He only gave the contract to his colleagues. Just like Buhari is also giving the contract to his colleagues now(the soldiers). I have come to realise that a president employs most of his associates when he was an ordinary man because they are people who have lived with him for a very long time- jonathan is not an exception.
That is why, GEJ's hand was so tied that he could nt fight them because they are his associates even BokoH until the eleventh hour. NONSENSE. For your infomation Buhari has said he is not going to concern himself with contrats but the Board will do that and is going to be transparent. You can watch out for this if you are still in doubts. Only fools doubt proofs.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by PStacks(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Buhahaha......lmao grin grin

If e no be #Buhari, it can never be like Buhari.

PDP e-rats and saTANoids "MUST and SHOULD" stop preaching the gosple of Ebele Jonathan. He's history.

Now, its #SaiBuhari
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
God bless you and me for this coments.

ki02020:
Imagine PDP won the election some agbero would have been left with the duty of guilding the billions of naira projects

GEJ administration Bleep me up.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Akinz0126(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Someone should please remind me of the name of the JTF again"OPERATION AWASE"Sai Baba.saura Corruption Iwase!!!AsoRock Complete
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2015
hmm. watching

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Belyman: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Chiaka(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
What if we stop the use of pipe lines completely and think of other means to transport crude. Like direct loading unto vessels to stop all these hassles
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ajumaxbabe(f): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2015
better jor
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by tunde1200(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Really?

Eluala:
If only all these people rejoicing are aware of who is really in charge of oil bunkering and pipeline vandalism, then they would rather be sober at this turn of events.

For your information, no serious bunkering happens without knowledge and approval from the COs and their men. They are all in it together so what difference will this make?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Belyman: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Old things have past away. Let's all look onto Buhari
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ruffDiamond: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:
The failure of Buhari is imminent.

Nigeria is sitting on top time bomb with the revoke of these contracts.

Fighting wars from all angles is gonna spell doom to Nigerian and Buhari. He should steer this enormous issues with care especially the re-activation of military bombardment in the creek
grin not a godamn thing is going to happen unless any fool looking for his untimely death the army under buhari
will be damn efficient unlike Jonathan who undermined and underarmed them for his evil agenda against the State thank God we booted his arse out now all waiting for is for is high thief tompolo and his fellow ewu bearded partner in crime asari to fulfil their much publicized threat of breaking Nigeria if the illegal contrast should get revoked grin oya time don reach na
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dekdek: 11:23am On Jun 22, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

PPl never know that the Nigerian Military esp navy do oil bunkering more than the militants themselves....ask those in the creek they will tell you that they only fish out those who refused to comply

They succeed because they are fronts for superior powers. It's a known fact that Jonah-daft wife is a "bunkerer". Words were on the street that even late stella, objs wife was also one.
U will never see these once upon a time powerful women ship out thousands of barrels away directly but there fronts under the direction supervision of the military. These fools and thieves are no more. Woe betide and military officer that tries it now.
Change beckons on u.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
If the army can really take of over the security of the pipelines then it is good. I say the numbers of kegs of fuel confiscated at majidun in Ikorodu last year by the joint task force of the army and navy, I was so shocked. Please let the army move to Isawo road in Agric, Ikorodu. That place is a den of bunkering.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Ritzy92(f): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by dahreyM: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

I like you too! wink

Check ur mail.
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by highbeeola(m): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2015
koikoi2:
If d duty of d army is to secure pipelines then who will fight boko haram and defend this nation? undecided undecided
na all of dem go protect pipeline :-/
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:
The failure of Buhari is imminent.

Nigeria is sitting on top time bomb with the revoke of these contracts.

Fighting wars from all angles is gonna spell doom to Nigerian and Buhari. He should steer this enormous issues with care especially the re-activation of military bombardment in the creek
with people like u who have this ur mentality, Nigeria can never move forward...have u ever heard of an advanced country giving contracts to militant?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Hopeyemi53(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2015
That's how a good government should operate with seriousness, I wonder if Jonathan is watching carefuly. Its awkward for GEJ to claim NIGERIA is too big to be control and manage, wait and see what change can do.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
koikoi2:
If d duty of d army is to secure pipelines then who will fight boko haram and defend this nation? undecided undecided
na wa for u O,shey na just few army we get for Nigeria ni?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 22, 2015
omolami:
Buhari, that is not the pry roles of army and navy. Stop being FOOLISH and seek better advise. Stop also being frivolous in your thinking.
abeg go collect ur sense from person wey borrow am
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ki02020(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=IbnSultaan post=35010915][/quote]

Guy you no well angry you just my post to collect 14 likes,2 shares and still counting...nice one.mind you that is corruption grin cheesy
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
They should Balance OPC their Cash for Job Well done.
make dem go meet jona wey give them contract
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by persius555(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2015
But i thought it was the statutory duty of the NSCDC to guide national asstes like the oil pipe lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.