Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos (32437 Views)

"NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Militants Blow Up NNPC Pipelines In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Asuokaa: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:

hmmm
may be
ur profile pic shows exactly what we want
guys looking good to go n rugged
God bless my fathers army

thats the standard...67rc army...
u
arm of service
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by diresimdi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
An opportunity for many of them to buy new jeeps and build houses. Bunkering money dey sweet oo!

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by scozy(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/military-takes-over-nnpc-pipelines-lagos
if only u no wots going on....... .. i wnt say more dan dat
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by fineguy11(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
ki02020:
Imagine PDP won the election some agbero would have been left with the duty of guilding the billions of naira projects
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by fineguy11(m): 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
eliment:
Now I know Nigeria has a government. Thank God it's not the clueless one any longer can't just understand why a sensible government will give the security need of a whole country in the hand of ordinary touts and criminals
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by fineguy11(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
menesheh:
The failure of Buhari is imminent.

Nigeria is sitting on top time bomb with the revoke of these contracts.

Fighting wars from all angles is gonna spell doom to Nigerian and Buhari. He should steer this enormous issues with care especially the re-activation of military bombardment in the creek
nothing will happen,,,i support the actions of the military to root out criminality in my state.Nobody can hold this nation to ransom...bokoharam/militancy/shld be dealt with ruthlessly....no intelligent naijadeltan in his right mind wld defend criminality,,...
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by marvelyole(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why won't they use the military who is their boys to depend their oil wells,indeed the N in the word corruptioN is Nigeria
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

thats the standard...67rc army... u arm of service
u are in Acad Gentleman. PM me
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Asuokaa:

thats the standard...67rc army... u arm of service
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Imokay: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wsdm:

He only gave the contract to his colleagues. Just like Buhari is also giving the contract to his colleagues now(the soldiers). I have come to realise that a president employs most of his associates when he was an ordinary man because they are people who have lived with him for a very long time- jonathan is not an exception.

You mean Jonathan was a former militant in the creeks?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
fineguy11:
nothing will happen,,,i support the actions of the military to root out criminality in my state.Nobody can hold this nation to ransom...bokoharam/militancy/shld be dealt with ruthlessly....no intelligent naijadeltan in his right mind wld defend criminality,,...

Those even shouting About this action ain't even from SS, y answer dem ?, Leave dem so they can fool them self we d real Niger Deltans know our self..

Buhari Need not to hurry tins thou, E should not take our quietness 4 Stupidity
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by darediamond(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

I like you too! wink
Gege se gege oo!
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by HeavenShield: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
massive Killings in the creeks ACTIVATED(both military and militias victims)..Hell's gate now let loose because of black diamond. The boys in the creek won't let this country sleep..May the good lord help us..
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by olasmith10(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
ayoolanr:

your service is needed in the military.....you are a sharp shooter! ak47 things!!!!! grin

lol...its one of dos errors...
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by darediamond(m): 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Viczing, if you are a lady, would you like to bé spoken at by a guy the way you did to her? Would you like to receive a demeaning comment about your God-endowed physic bé it in private or public?
Come on, bé a REAL Man!
viczing:

No insults though. Sorry if yu see it as one
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by darediamond(m): 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
raayah:

So all you can assume from my picture is that my chest is flat?? Thats not true. My chest is not flat.

You can keep insulting me if you want though.
No, you deserve to bé cherished and honoured. Seriously, your Black is BEAUTIFUL.
To greater heigth.
Amen
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ShowYourCertificate: 11:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
free2ryhme:

Showyourcertificate

Can you see want change is

Not the cluelessness that allow militias and armed bandits to hold our primary source of revenue to ransom
Has it stopped pipeline vandalism? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Wsdm: 5:14am On Jun 23, 2015
Imokay:

You mean Jonathan was a former militant in the creeks?
Something like that or a sponsor!
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by free2ryhme: 5:46am On Jun 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Has it stopped pipeline vandalism? Keep deceiving yourself.

What about his certificate you are dropping your picket sign and slogan and now it is vandalism?

You are a misdirected fellow
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by ShowYourCertificate: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2015
free2ryhme:

What about his certificate you are dropping your picket sign and slogan and now it is vandalism?

You are a misdirected fellow
We're still looking for his certificate. Or have you found it?
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by free2ryhme: 6:11am On Jun 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We're still looking for his certificate. Or have you found it?

Who is "we"

Guy you are on your own in this mundane futility of certificate showing
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by adamsumale(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2015
raayah:
Good development!!

Better than the previous Soldier help caption
...Nice one cute
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by viczing(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2015
darediamond:
Viczing, if you are a lady, would you like to bé spoken at by a guy the way you did to her? Would you like to receive a demeaning comment about your God-endowed physic bé it in private or public?
Come on, bé a REAL Man!

I thought I just apologised
Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by kodlins(f): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2015
ki02020:
Imagine PDP won the election some agbero would have been left with the duty of guilding the billions of naira projects

Trust me, the NA is not any better. You need to see the guys posted in the Niger Delta how wealthy they are. The corruption will continue

1 Like

Re: Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos by Asuokaa: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2015
IbnSultaan:
just entering...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.