Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya (3896 Views)

Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians / Policeman Caused Death Of My Brother In Accident In Warri - Man Cries Out (Pics) / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by Johnnoah1st: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2015
onatisi:
likewise me too,I survived the dangerous high seas to gabon too , where we have rocks in the seas . The op and his brother must have spent close to 300k to 500k on a trip with less than 40% chance of survival.
i dont knw how people can have 500k and cant apply 4 visa to europe legally, with dat 500k u can apply legal.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by erico2k2(m): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i dont knw how people can have 500k and cant apply 4 visa to europe legally, with dat 500k u can apply legal.
Y you deyt talk like this,what is 500K?
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
erico2k2:

Y you deyt talk like this,what is 500K?
many many nigerians living in uk ,usa ,canada and so many countries don't have savings of 500k equivalent in their bank accounts which is just about 2000 dollars and yet it is that money u in nigeria don't value and are ready to gamble with.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
onatisi:
many many nigerians living in uk ,usa ,canada and so many countries don't have savings of 500k equivalent in their bank accounts which is just about 2000 dollars and yet it is that money u in nigeria don't value and are ready to gamble with.
Speak for yourself and your friends and the people you know, do not assume, in today s money £1000 is N338,000, now do the maths.A word of advice don't just jump into other people's convo without checking the context which a statement was made without checking.I meant N500K is not enough to apply for a VISA.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
[s]
erico2k2:

Speak for yourself and your friends and the people you know, do not assume, in today s money £1000 is N338,000, now do the maths.A word of advice don't just jump into other people's convo without checking the context which a statement was made without checking.I meant N500K is not enough to apply for a VISA.
[/s]make it better
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
@Onatisi,please tell me about Gabon na bro,abeg
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@Onatisi,please tell me about Gabon na bro,abeg
ok ,ask and I will answer u .
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2015
onatisi:
ok ,ask and I will answer u .
@onatisi,thanks bro,well firstly,I'd like to know how to go there by land from Nigeria, then I'd like to know how the place is as per life over there, living standard,job or business issue,permit issue,immigration issue,their currency economy,weather and lastly if it is a place one can go and earn a living,thanks.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@onatisi,thanks bro,well firstly,I'd like to know how to go there by land from Nigeria, then I'd like to know how the place is as per life over there, living standard,job or business issue,permit issue,immigration issue,their currency economy,weather and lastly if it is a place one can go and earn a living,thanks.
ok ,I will answer ur questions. Getting to gabon via land is extremely difficult ,the most common is by sea . If you are extremely lucky u may get a gabon visa for air travel or ship . But the most common is by sea. These journeys are organised illegally and u will find lots of passengers from benin ,togo and sometimes liberia joining u for the trip. Pls note sensitive information have been left out due. Honestly ,gabon is a wonderful place to stay,I loved it .lots and lots of girls .2 things are extremely cheap in gabon , sex and beer . In terms of job ,the truth is I did menial jobs and worked in a fishing area called pont nomba , to be honest ,I made money lots of it ,but many nigerians were making more than me because they were skilled,so pls get skilled .trading between gabon and nigeria too is very very lucrative .it should be noted here that there is a very large population of ibos in gabon, in actual fact ,ibos in gabon actually dominate a whole market called garrotel,in this big market where clothes and many things are sold ,ibo constitutes about 85% . What else ask me and I will tell u.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2015
@Onatisi,thanks bro but please where can one get the ship down to the place and like how much will carry one there.Again do they speak English?How about getting permit there?Hope they don't disturb foreigners that much then lastly like what kind of business or skill should one get?How about barbing or so and how is their money too,thanks.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 10:22am On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@Onatisi,thanks bro but please where can one get the ship down to the place and like how much will carry one there.Again do they speak English?How about getting permit there?Hope they don't disturb foreigners that much then lastly like what kind of business or skill should one get?How about barbing or so and how is their money too,thanks.
pls don't take the illegal route option ,very very dangerous ,we spent almost 10days on the high seas in an open boat with about 300 ppl . Bad experience which many have died. There are big ships going to gabon from lagos but they will ask for ur visa . Trading between gabon and nigeria is very lucrative ,gabon imports virtually everything . Many nigeria trade in garri,fufu,kaikai, fans and clothes . But like I said it is better if u are trained in a skill ,don't think of business if u can't speak and understand french. Their permit is easy to get once u are inside .

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
@onatisi,OK,so please where and how do I get the visa?
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@onatisi,OK,so please where and how do I get the visa?
honestly speaking,I never applied for one ,I went through the illegal route to and fro, grin I be bad boy . Gabon is expensive oooo. All u need is the skill and language . There are many nigeria barbers there , try learning some building construction skills instead
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2015
@onatisi,OK bro lol so where in Naija are u now?Again is Gabon more developed than Naija?I even heard that their babes fine pass Naija babes na true?
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@onatisi,OK bro lol so where in Naija are u now?Again is Gabon more developed than Naija?I even heard that their babes fine pass Naija babes na true?
the cheapest thing in gabon is sex , it virtually has no meaning ,it is a fashion for young ladies to have a kid. If na women ,you will have them in abundant supply and they will take care of u. Gabon is developed ,we must understand that any place where there is 24hrs light will be developed .yes gabon is a developed ,I am using the nigeria standard as a comparison here .
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2015
please bro link me with any Nigerian there let me relate with them na please
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
please bro link me with any Nigerian there let me relate with them na please
pls try and avoid nigerians anywhere u go . I have lost contact with my friends there though.
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
@onatisi,OK,so where in Naija are u since u left the place and again how is the weather there?Please send me a pm let me drop u ma contacts ,I think that way we can chat on whatsapp and I'll ask all the questions I intend to ask and wouldn't bother u much even here
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@onatisi,OK,so where in Naija are u since u left the place and again how is the weather there?Please send me a pm let me drop u ma contacts ,I think that way we can chat on whatsapp and I'll ask all the questions I intend to ask and wouldn't bother u much even here
let me have ur number
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by cutieme(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
OK,thanks
Re: Pls Help My Brother Is Missing In Tripoli Libya by onatisi(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
cutieme:
@Onatisi,please when u have gotten it let me know so as u can remove it here, thanks
remove it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls I Need Direction On How To Get To Agbado Ijaiye From Ojodu Berger / In Istanbul, Is Job Guaranteed / “I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Said As He Departs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.