Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? (824 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Wilson125(m): 6:05am On Jun 22, 2015
controversy arose in this family as they were seriously against their son following his "wife to be" to her church and placing his membership there, though the dude finds it as no big deal but other dudes and his parents ain't seeing it that way.. would you follow a girl you wish to marry to her church ( a different church from yours) and place your membership there for any reason? may be to satisfy her, to prove your love to her or maybe that's the only way she will accept your proposal .. do you think it's bad to do so?
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by elantraceey(f): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2015
It's not wrong but it should be for the right reasons and not just because of her.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2015
I luv elantraceey...I wanna change my church to hers.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by sinaj(f): 6:24am On Jun 22, 2015
yea I can smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by elantraceey(f): 6:37am On Jun 22, 2015
profojah:

lolz, you're welcome.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz, you're welcome.
Hope its not deeper life sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2015
profojah:
ojah u are loving all d girls on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by jnrbayano(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2015
No
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2015
On the contrary why don't she convert to the church of her bf.
If she's foolish enough to forgo her relationship because of a meagre issue, that's her cup of tea.
...Another girl would gladly replace her.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by beinstein(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Should be the other way round.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Feranchek(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm a Catholic, buh I love christ embassy pipo. Dem dry really hold dia ground when e come to church marriage o0oo!!! Nothing wey you talk wey go make dem jump ship. Instead, na you go later come join dia church cos you really wan marrey the babe (dia babes dey fine Sha oo0o grin)

1 Like

Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Savvyij:
ojah u are loving all d girls on nairaland.
Haa!You?
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2015
I an not a christian but i think the man can change his church for his wife's sake.. No big deal provided the girl wont use that to make a fool out of him.
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by funlord(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2015
grin Yes! If the name of my church was the "church of satan"!
Re: Guys Would you Change Your Church Because Of A Girl/woman? by Princeparix(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
When a man and a woman gets married, who is expected to change surname? The lady right

So I guess a man shouldn't change his church of birth just because his wife asked him to. Here Na naija not south of France. undecided

(1) (Reply)

If US Promises Us 24hrs Pwer Suply Nd Cambat Of Bokoharam,wil U Supot Gaylaw? / Who Can Crack These World Toughest Captchas / Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.