Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers (12679 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Biafra Times Publisher And His Yoruba Muslim Workers Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by FrankValency(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:
U see Why I hate Muslims. Too much segregation. Y help only Muslims? Yet u see them trouping to synagogue church of all nations to receive aid from T B Joshua.

Mtcheeew
Y would u hate them,where some of our G.O posses 3-4 private jets.so? Leave them alone let's help ourselves frm tithe,offerings and donations.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Giyerte:

imo state Na 12months o
Video/pix or I don't believe, beremx is dis guy saying d truth?
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by oc2fish: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Please dont hate anyone we are all a being of love. My best friends are Muslims. I still remain a Christian.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Motolank:
Typing

waiting
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by ibkgab001: 7:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbesole the only useless Governor of His own state not my own state

Because my state is the state of the living spring and not ; state of Osun as proclaimed by the daft gomina with brown teeth like cow's teeth

By this time last year the fool was busy buying fruits and food for people to break there fast at the Government house using state fund carelessly
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by mjb05(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:
U see Why I hate Muslims. Too much segregation. Y help only Muslims? Yet u see them trouping to synagogue church of all nations to receive aid from T B Joshua.

Mtcheeew
who beg u 2 like muslims idiot

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2015
remember007:
SECONDUS sorry i meant SECONDED
Do u sell milk in ecosodin?
Dose two balls
Midolian I don see wetin u go use break fast for nite, buh she dhe benin

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Motolank: 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Giyerte:

waiting
Please stop waiting, just check my full post
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Video/pix or I don't believe, beremx is dis guy saying d truth?

google it
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Hollawaley(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:

Mtcheeew
. I agree with you, am also a muslim,. His statement is also somehow but think of it if christians also go to collect food items would they chase them away? The chief imam may not mean muslims only but the media's fault by the way they and you are interpreting it.(sorry for my english)

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Olanireti(m): 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
FrankValency:
Good one,xtians copy that.........Genereal overseers where u at?
Churches started this first, have heard winners in lagere helping workers some weeks ago, other churches are doing it. Moreover, most churches have welfarrism unit on a normal day that takes care of situations like this

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Do u sell milk in ecosodin? Dose two balls Midolian I don see wetin u go use break fast for nite, buh she dhe benin
sorry I don't live in or even step foot in that Den.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2015
FrankValency:
Y would u hate them,where some of our G.O posses 3-4 private jets.so? Leave them alone let's help ourselves frm tithe,offerings and donations.

hmmmm. Oyedepo
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by VanOmiyale: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:

Mtcheeew
Must you bring hate speech into everything? Why shouldn't Muslims help Muslims? Even if they will extend to people of other faiths it should be after they have satisfied their own people. That should be the benefit of belonging to that group.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Motolank:
Please stop waiting, just check my full post

checking
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Paretomaster(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:

Mtcheeew

Forget the caption, read the article, and tell me where the mosque authority state they are assisting muslim teachers only.

5 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by frisky2good(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
My friend, who cares if you like Muslims or not? It is a known fact that Mosques do not generates the kind of funds that Churches generate. Muslims don't pay tithes and the Zakat they pay does not have to be paid to the Mosque. It can be given to anyone, even a street beggar. What effort have you as a person made to alleviate the suffering of these Osun workers? If someone decides to help only women, girls or even men in Osun the least we can do is show appreciatio. Afterall the person that caused the problem is enjoying his Ramadan peacefully.

funkiebully:

Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2015
VanOmiyale:
Must you bring hate speech into everything? Why shouldn't Muslims help Muslims? Even if they will extend to people of other faiths it should be after they have satisfied their own people. That should be the benefit of belonging to that group.

abi

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Samunique(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2015
This is what people see when the vote with sentiment.
Enjoy the fruits of your votes while they last!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by KelvinC1(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Is SEUN a Muslim?
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2015
remember007:
sorry I don't live in or even step foot in that Den.
Ok ma
@ ur dp, u tap gan
Just take am cool for uniben
Cos I hear say una dhe fly wella
And dat 007 for ur moniker, hope u no be mrs Bond?
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Samunique:
This is
what people see when the vote with sentiment.

Enjoy the fruits of your votes while they last!!!

They must be used to hunger
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Donpedro4: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by KelvinC1(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2015
frisky2good:
My friend, who cares if you like Muslims or not? It is a known fact that Mosques do not generates the kind of funds that Churches generate. Muslims don't pay tithes and the Zakat they pay does not have to be paid to the Mosque. It can be given to anyone, even a street beggar. What effort have you as a person made to alleviate the suffering of these Osun workers? If someone decides to help only women, girls or even men in Osun the least we can do is show appreciatio. Afterall the person that caused the problem is enjoying his Ramadan peacefully.

GOD is watching
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Paretomaster:

Forget the caption, read the article, and tell me where the mosque authority state they are assisting muslim teachers only.

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by beyoncausme: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
some day I hope and pray the muslims would begin to accommodate every one.....
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by InvertedHammer: 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
/
Any solution that doesn't start with impeaching the Aregbe dude is a waste of time.

When they were dancing Shoki, sold their future for cups of rice and voted on.sentiment instead of substance, they never imagined it could get this.

Serves them right.
\

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
KelvinC1:

GOD is watching
There is God o
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nayok(m): 7:26am On Jun 22, 2015
Shoro niyen undecided? If they say both muslim and xtian should appea in mosque as stated above person like U̶̲̥̅̊ will come out with another fault, wont U̶̲̥̅̊? And am şมrє they will help anybody that appear there without segregation. So bro sanitize ur mind/heart. It iz well.
funkiebully:

Mtcheeew
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Giyerte(m): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Any solution that doesn't start with impeaching the Aregbe dude is a waste of time.

When they were dancing Shoki, sold their future for cups of rice and voted on.sentiment instead of substance, they never imagined it could get this.

Serves them right.
\

Pity them small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital / ₦700m Fraud: Ogun Lawmakers Forged Fuel Stations’ Signatures – EFCC / We No Dey Reply Nonsense - Oseloka Obaze, Peter Obi's Campaign Deputy Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.