Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers (12681 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Biafra Times Publisher And His Yoruba Muslim Workers Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by HzRF(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2015
ibkgab001:
Aregbesole the only useless Governor of His own state not my own state

Because my state is the state of the living spring and not ; state of Osun as proclaimed by the daft gomina with brown teeth like cow's teeth

By this time last year the fool was busy buying fruits and food for people to break there fast at the Government house using state fund carelessly
Since the day d hediot change the name of the state which has no benefit maybe for him to Cuba-nized the state
Anybody that knws hw he handle worker's welfare in the first term won't be surprised
It get to a time it was 60days make 1 month
Nw 8 months still counting =1 months

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Just the perfect reason to forget politics and become a teacher!

Sorry, I heard that somebody somewhere was expecting the education sector to get better.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by AnneMomoh: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by fotadmowmend(m): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2015
Osun gradually becoming beggars state because of only one thing: Mismanagement ! Looting follows

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by juman(m): 7:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Pathetic country.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by chikwadomn(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
angryChristians help but we dnt announce giving on line that wat christianity mean ur left hand wnt knw wat ur right hand gives.dnt humiliate people because u gave them help...well u say buhari should help states that can't pay salary it means u encouraging them not to pay salary so they can get governmemt bail out.they have d money to pay but salary is d only way the governor use to attract more found.how nuch is state monthly alocation and how much is their monthly salary of all worker in d state?

2 Likes

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Had it been muslems had the opportunity the Christian Missionary had to build Schools Hospitals, e.t.c they would have segregated the offer, Well that's the way they behave anywhere in the world except you are being deceived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by gbrown(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Giyerte:

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-varsity-mosque-aids-unpaid-muslim-workers/
I KNEW AREGBESOLA WAS GOING TO HIT A BRICK WALL, HE NEVER THOUGHT OF (IGR PROJECTS) TO SHORE UP THE STATE FINANCE, INSTEAD HIS MAJOR PREOCCUPATION WAS HOW TO ENFORCE MOSLEM DRESS CODE ON CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS, THE WEARING OF HIJAB IN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS BECAME A JIHADIST PROJECT FOR AREGBESOLA,

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Aregbe this has gone for too long, do something
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Omotayor123(f): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:
U see Why I hate Muslims. Too much segregation. Y help only Muslims? Yet u see them trouping to synagogue church of all nations to receive aid from T B Joshua.

Mtcheeew
You mean u have never seen a church Assisting their fellow Christians only?
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
aregbehunger
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by funkiebully: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

You mean u have never seen a church Assisting their fellow Christians only?

We are talking of osun state workers comprising of both Christian n muslim.

We are not talking of church or islam group
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Omotayor123(f): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:

We are talking of osun state workers comprising of both Christian n muslim.
We are not talking of church or islam group
I'm asking since you said Muslims segregate.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by funkiebully: 8:48am On Jun 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

I'm asking since you said Muslims segregate.

What do u call this? Picking out Muslims to help while the state owes both Christians n Muslims?
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by peeta89(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2015
alienvirus:
If you visit the labour market, you will see where christian CEO will not employ Muslim applicants. Ask Choscaris.
Dam it is very bad. I believe we r all one in dis country. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Omotayor123(f): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2015
funkiebully:

What do u call this? Picking out Muslims to help while the state owes both Christians n Muslims?
That's why I'm saying churches do that too.

But I think the decision mainly comes the fact that we are in Ramadan season.
Helping them so as not to fast on empty stomach...

I pray Aregbe pays them all soonest.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by refreshrate: 9:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Olanireti:

Churches started this first, have heard winners in lagere helping workers some weeks ago, other churches are doing it. Moreover, most churches have welfarrism unit on a normal day that takes care of situations like this

Guy you get time o, so you think the guy no see the post for NL last week? hes only allowing himself be blind sided by religious bigotry. Best part? The winners chapel guys opened up to everyone without using religion to segregate.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by walosha(f): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2015
A very good move !
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by FrankValency(m): 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Giyerte:

hmmmm. Oyedepo
lolzz,didn't mention any name o,but if u say so,maybe
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by HzRF(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
frisky2good:
My friend, who cares if you like Muslims or not? It is a known fact that Mosques do not generates the kind of funds that Churches generate. Muslims don't pay tithes and the Zakat they pay does not have to be paid to the Mosque. It can be given to anyone, even a street beggar. What effort have you as a person made to alleviate the suffering of these Osun workers? If someone decides to help only women, girls or even men in Osun the least we can do is show appreciatio. Afterall the person that caused the problem is enjoying his Ramadan peacefully.

Don't him
He doesn't know what is happening in osun
This is just 1 of the numerous aid going on in the state
CAN has distributed aids to most churches
My church adventist branch in owode ede got 2 bags of rice and garri last Saturday and it was shared among workers and artisans affected
Deeper life was the 1st to solicit for help among the rich in their church before other queue in and they didn't say muslims will benefit it was specifically our members
Many foundation has also lend a helping hand
His hatred is misplaced
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by HzRF(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Any solution that doesn't start with impeaching the Aregbe dude is a waste of time.

When they were dancing Shoki, sold their future for cups of rice and voted on.sentiment instead of substance, they never imagined it could get this.

Serves them right.
\
D useless pple that make up my state Assembly saying that they are puppets is understatement do you know they are trying to create additional LG in osun
Cuz that what the useless gov want
Infact the reps (maybe Lasun Deputy speaker NASS Cuz he went against them even another frm osun raise an objection wen he was nominated to show hw useless they are )only adeleke and Akande can face him others are useless entities
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by HzRF(m): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Tekzyflex:
Amaechi stole billions of rivers state money. Workers in rivers state are being owed various degree of salaries and nobody is saying anything. Osun state is not the only state owing workers,I wonder why osun state is the Center of attraction in this salary issue. All governors owing workers are supposed to be in jail,had it been Nigeria is a sane society.

In osun today
Civil servants rules the economy of the state
They form the largest base of customers for any group be it market men /women , artisans, drivers
Once they are shut down everything get shut down

U can see hw it will be Lyk wen a whole state is suffering
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by walemadu: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2015
church will give to everyone, mosque like themselves. Thank God for Jesus Christ
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Tekzyflex(m): 9:55am On Jun 22, 2015
HzRF:

In osun today
Civil servants rules the economy of the state
They form the largest base of customers for any group be it market men /women , artisans, drivers
Once they are shut down everything get shut down

U can see hw it will be Lyk wen a whole state is suffering

My brother,the situation is pathetic. These governors deserve to rot in jail.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by Laid2001: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Many contributors/Nairalanders are fanatical and sentimental that their reliogious fanatism has made them so stupid and idiotic!.

1. The stupid @Op puting a caption for a story that has no bearing to what is in the body of the write up.!
2. The mumu readers jumping to conclusion without reading the body of the message due to their pent up hatred of fellow humans!

Both of them are the same; STUPID

The imam of the OAU mosque said, “This is to inform public school teachers and civil servants that the mosque will be offering assistance to them. We realise that you have not been paid for so long. As part of our concerns, we will be providing assistance to you. All you need to do is to submit your name, phone number, your school and the name of your school principal.”

He never said only muslim should come for assisstance!

1 Like

Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by adebrightayo(f): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Is osun workers that decided to suffer themselves bcs BEN BRUCE gave them money dey rejected it due to unnecessary excuse from their rascal governor.
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by SOUPF: 10:16am On Jun 22, 2015
so many people allow their sentiments to take the better part of their reasoning. Read through the post and see where imam of the OAU mosque said, “This is to inform public school teachers and civil servants that the mosque will be offering assistance to them. We realise that you have not been paid for so long. As part of our concerns, we will be providing assistance to you. All you need to do is to submit your name, phone number, your school and the name of your school principal.”
The post didn't say for a particular group of people...Lets learn to read posts,understand the posts before making comments,constructive comments anyways not hate filled,immatured comments...Let peace reign...
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by ajepako(f): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
jamex93:
d Muslims have taken a bold step

i wonder wat d Christians r waiting for

its our duty to reach out to our fellows but the saved and the unsaved

may God help us

I dont mean to sound bigoted, but check the records, the Christians started it..Long before moslems ,
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by ajepako(f): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2015
ibkgab001:
Aregbesole the only useless Governor of His own state not my own state

Because my state is the state of the living spring and not ; state of Osun as proclaimed by the daft gomina with brown teeth like cow's teeth

By this time last year the fool was busy buying fruits and food for people to break there fast at the Government house using state fund carelessly

Na now una eyes open?

Sorriment!
Re: Osun: Varsity Mosque Aids Unpaid Muslim Workers by EazyMoh(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2015
peeta89:
Why must they help only Muslims? Why can't they help Christians as well?

We are all one let's forget about our religious differences.
did you go to the Mosque and they turned you back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCT Dismisses Saraki’s Motion Seeking To Disqualify Justice umar / Discharged EFCC Cadets Petition Buhari Over Unfair Dismissal / Lockdown: Consumers Lodge 2,715 Cases Over Poor Electricity Supply, Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.