Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... (2100 Views)

Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy / She Said She's A Virgin, I Wanted To Propose, Then Penetrated And This Happened / My Experience With A Wayward Virgin I Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by GBRIGHTG(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2015
[center][/center][color=#006600][/color] I have been dating a girl for the past 8months now, but she still confess that she is stil a virgin thought we have not had s*x, and we are not intending to till our weding night, but how can i know that she is truely a virgin i want to be sure!
Pls drop your comment sharp sharp.coz She is on her way to my hous ,in a jiffy she will be there.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by goodmorning40: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Take her to a doctor
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by maverickdude(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
jst lay her
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by XavierBlue(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2015
undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2015
are u marrying her because she is a virgin?
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by CyberCatalyst: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
The fact that you're here asking means you don't trust her.
There's only one way to be Sure, "Virginity test"
You can do it yourself if you know your way around or a Doctor as Suggested above!
Na Virgin you want shey!
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by eleko1: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2015
How that one take concern us here without pictures to back up ur tales.U are desperate for sex only.Ur tori is Fake undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by eleko1: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
For u to be sure she's really/indeed a virgin,wait till ur wedding nite(isn't that Ur agreement?).Dnt rush in so dat u won't regret. Fake tales all the same undecided
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Deeeebie(f): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't know grin grin grin
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Senjo(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2015
I cnt imagine myself dating a girl for 8months without trying my luck on ha.She claim she a virgin n u neva bothered to find out if it true or not.U don't av to take ha to any doctor ooooo.Just try tease ha to d extent of laying ha on ur bed.Ur finger will do d magic on ha n u wil b able to figure out ur doubt toward ha.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Senjo(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2015
eleko1:
For u to be sure she's really/indeed a virgin,wait till ur wedding nite(isn't that Ur agreement?).Dnt rush in so DAT u won't regret. Fake tales all the same undecided
wt if she turn out nt to b a virgin on ur wedding nite?
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by eleko1: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2015
Nah by force to marry?They both agreed not to have sex/wait till their wedding nite.Trust is all that mata in any relationship.Is the OP a virgin too?Can he swear that he neva do it b4?Make he exercise patience biko
Senjo:
wt if she turn out nt to b a virgin on ur wedding nite?

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Tell her you want to conduct physical examination, seeing is believing.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by funlord(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2015
grin Op! I was warned by my jazz man that if I gave you any sort of advice dis morning I would DIE! And I'm not yet ready 4 dat, No vex!
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Senjo(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2015
eleko1:
Nah by force to marry?They both agreed not to have sex/wait till their wedding nite.Trust is all that mata in any relationship.Is the OP a virgin too?Can he swear that he neva do it b4?Make he exercise patience biko
Don't get it twisted guy.For d fact dat she claim to b a virgin n she not is a slap on d guy.For heaven sake,virginity is not a big deal n shouldn't b.I only gave him my advice n i hope he works on dat before it too late.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Senjo(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Tell her you want to conduct physical examination, seeing is believing.
Would u allow such physical examination?
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Senjo:
Would u allow such physical examination?
yes
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by misspicy(f): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2015
take her to d hospital for virginity test na. mtchwwww
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Senjo(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2015
firstEVA:
yes
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2015
fvcking wait till ur wedding nite and confirm....

what's so important abt virginity? ,,*still thinking
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by oluwatosin2015: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Finger her
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Princeparix(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Point a gun to her forehead and ask her quietly.

I go like dey dia o
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tell her u wnt to confirm by using ur dick cap to tease round her pussy lips cheesy if she agree,den go deep sharply and bf u no it,u don comfirm b dat.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
There is no way you can know except you go down on her... And when you do.. She is no more a virgin.. So what is the stress?
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by GBRIGHTG(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
hmmmm, its true that truth doesnt need a layer to vendicate it, but this one need to a barrister and a judge.conversly little things matters though is not a yeardstick to marriage but i think it can foster more trust .i wish girls could be honest about this.
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Slimzjoe(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
The Number of E-diots on Nairaland is Appalling!! grin

So after marriage and you find out she's not a virgin, you'll now do what??

Are you marrying her becos she told you she's a virgin undecided

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
How to know she isn't a virgin

*If she walks like Gaucho Ronaldinho, she's not a virgin
* if she stands as Cristiano Rinaldo does whenever he want to play free-kick, she's not a virgin
*if her butt shakes like Branislav Ivanovic own, bro she's not a virgin
*Since she's coming, you can insert your Oluomo inside her punny, and if she doesn't scream "Ori Iya mi ooooo"...she's not a virgin

I hope this help

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Senjo:
I cnt imagine myself dating a girl for 8months without trying my luck on ha.She claim she a virgin n u neva bothered to find out if it true or not.U don't av to take ha to any doctor ooooo.Just try tease ha to d extent of laying ha on ur bed.Ur finger will do d magic on ha n u wil b able to figure out ur doubt toward ha.
tru talk
Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by slimmromeo: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
profojah:
How to know she isn't a virgin

*If she walks like Gaucho Ronaldinho, she's not a virgin
* if she stands as Cristiano Rinaldo does whenever he want to play free-kick, she's not a virgin
*if her butt shakes like Branislav Ivanovic own, bro she's not a virgin
*Since she's coming, you can insert your Oluomo inside her punny, and if she doesn't scream "Ori Iya mi ooooo"...she's not a virgin

I hope this help

laffing my butt off

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by dosht(f): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
eleko1:
How that one take concern us here without pictures
to back up ur tales.U are desperate for sex only.Ur tori is Fake undecided
Pictures of what? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by eleko1: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
lipsrsealed wink tongue.
dosht:

Pictures of what? cheesy
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ... by 2dice(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op said sharp Comment ... peeps give am overdose

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: With God All Things Are Possible. / Reasons Why Nice Guys Sometimes Finish Last / Who Is A Prostitute? ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.