Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,837,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President (8654 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by bloodkiller: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
count me out on your support for Daura President barcanista

I'll never dream of that

i must revenge the irregular treatments this government gave to Gej

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by BENZINA(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
God almighty bless barcanista wherever he may be. You are my idol. Nigeria needs you. How I wish APC supporters did same to Gej.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

I'll never dream of that

Read the thread again baba and you will get the underlying message. Or is the title confusing?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by seniorklop: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Laughs, i dont get this guy at all. Oh, you think Nigerian politics is in a textbook form, where you can read and understand? Are you not the same guy that was clamouring for saraki senate presidency despite his past antecedence? If i were you, i would wait and see the composition of PMB cabinet and after 100 days then you can criticize all you can. For now, take a chill pill. BTW howz fasting going?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
BENZINA:
God almighty bless barcanista wherever he may be. You are my idol. Nigeria needs you.
God bless you too my brother and friend

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by TheFreeOne: 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Flets:
Unfortunately. ...... Nigeria is wrongly structured.

No amount of goodwill can right a wrong foundation.
True federalism or its all gonna be stories till when we are ready to face the real issue.

National conference recommendations comes to mind
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by bloodkiller: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Read the thread again baba and you will get the underlying message. Or is the title confusing?

ok i didn't read oo

but the title confuse sha.

I for say grin

sai barcanista

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
seniorklop:
Laughs, i dont get this guy at all. Oh, you think Nigerian politics is in a textbook form, where you can read and understand? Are you not the same guy that was clamouring for saraki senate presidency despite his past antecedence? If i were you, i would wait and see the composition of PMB cabinet and after 100 days then you can criticize all you can. For now, take a chill pill. BTW howz fasting going?
I made it very clear that my support for Saraki's SP is not because of I love Saraki or I want him. It is simply because I want a candidate that isn't a product of the cabal.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

ok i didn't read oo

but the title confuse sha.

I for say grin

sai barcanista

Please read my bros... I mentioned so many things

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheFreeOne:

National conference recommendations comes to mind

How I wish that the NC recommendations are implemented.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by eph12(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
neurologist:
The day we stop giving u unneccesary attention is d day u stop posting rubbish
Yet it was not even up to 15mins before you jumped into his thread to comment. Are you sure you can ever stop giving him attention?

As if there was anything wrong or insulting in the OP.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
Chukwu Okike Abiama fore you there. Efulefu ! Havent you been listening to our Director Nnamdi Kanu? We have no time for negotiation and conference. If they do not give us Biafra, we will go to war. Igbos own Port Harcourt
Well, calm down bro. Inasmush as you are angry because of the system, I am appealing to you to take a chill. I wish we discuss this on another thread
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
The NC recommendations which includes the creation of an additional 19 states. You guys are jokers. What we need is Biafra Republic

Biafra Republic ? What is that ?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
I'm not seeing anything good in APC so I'm sitting on the fence and I'm not his side chic.

I'm here to unravel the lies they used to destroy GEJ
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by dekdek: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm not seeing anything good in APC so I'm sitting on the fence and I'm not his side chic.

What destroyed jona-daft was more of his stupidity and foolishness in governance and not because of any antics against him. they wouldnt have succeded if Jonah-daft himself was just it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by TheFreeOne: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:

How I wish that the NC recommendations are implemented.

That's the solution but selfishness will never allow our politicians do the right thing and save us the rigmarole of a nation in perpetual blunders.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

We shall do it together cautiously!
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

That is it my dear and it forms part of my message. I further went on to tell of the consequences of deceit.

but if you insist on the ignoble path of the cabals, praise-singers and the AGIPS, blame yourself when you start receiving the consequences.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:

We shall do it together cautiously!
That is most certain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Mr President have a choice to make
Has. Not have.
Btw, do you suffer from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) of attention seeking?

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
0GBUEFI:
What is wrong with all you Ndi Yoruba? Is it by force to stay in the same country with you. Why are you jealous of we Igbos?

You Yereba people and your Ndi Awusa collaborators can remain in this zoo called Nigeria but we Igbos, children of the great Chukwu Abiama are all going back to Biafra

Kwụsị ebeahu!
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

Has. Not have.
[s]Btw, do you suffer from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) of attention seeking?[/s]
That should be question for the dogs and baboon after they've been soaked in blood

Thanks for the earlier correction
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Dannidom(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
[size=20pt]I found out that ability to blow big big grammar doesn't always make one sound reasonable[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
bloodkiller:

I'll never dream of that

Dear friend, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:

Dear friend, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say, "I will take revenge; I will pay them back," says the LORD.

I had to change the title because it appears that it is confusing...
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by seniorklop: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
I made it very clear that my support for Saraki's SP is not because of I love Saraki or I want him. It is simply because I want a candidate that isn't a product of the cabal.

If i may ask you, who are the cabal? Who are the instruments of the cabal? I'm sure you can rememba who SP's father was. You would have seen a non product of the cabal had lawan or akume won. Anyways today na monday...make i work small cabal dey for my office too b4 dey cabalize me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Leads Oby Ezekwesili On Her Group Presidential Poll / Lagos Set To Open Subsidised Workspace For MSMEs In Oshodi / Nkem Okeke's Defection : Stakeholders Trade Tackles As Election Draws Closer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.