Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President (8662 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
No one stops you from writing your article neither does anyone care whether you kill yourself over the activity of another poster. If it irritates you, IGNORE the thread!
Epic!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
I will always credit him when he achieves. But for now, he has done nothing worthy of commendation
I guess the ffg don't count in your books:
1. The discontinuation of oil pipeline contracts for militias;

2. the agreement by the independent oil marketers to bring oil at no subsidy;

3. the returning of some million of dollars by oil marketers to the FG for their complicity in the oil swap deal;

4. the establishment of multinational joint military force with our neighbors to fight BH;

5. the support of USA with $5mn towards fighting BH;

There are many other modest achievements too but you need to remove the huge scale from your eyes to appreciate that the president is on tge right path. Not by making noise!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
Atlantian:
Barcanista, stand up for something. Don't play to gallery. There is no free lunch out there. You won't make friends on the divide because of diplomacy. That's a Jonathan error. When people don't like you they don't like you no matter what you do. Be principle and stay on your lane. I believe my message is clear to you.
Thank you sir! Please did you read the content of the article? For the record I don't seek to patronise people from the other side because I know what most of them are. The article is not in anyway patronise or even sympathise with APC or anyone.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Atlantian: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you sir! Please did you read the content of the article? For the record I don't seek to patronise people from the other side because I know what most of them are. The article is not in anyway patronise or even sympathise with APC or anyone.
I read every word of it and I understand the content. Shelf all thoughts of middle ground, it will make nonsense of your reputation. Disregard all those who think your online monika means nothing. It means more than you can ever imagine. Apart from offering the adrenaline. It makes you read and heard but with anonymity which is a plus. Stay tough, stay stubborn and stay heard. Soon you will figure out the power of your research.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

I guess the ffg don't count in your books:
1. The discontinuation of oil pipeline contracts for militias;

2. the agreement by the independent oil marketers to bring oil at no subsidy;

3. the returning of some million of dollars by oil marketers to the FG for their complicity in the oil swap deal;

4. the establishment of multinational joint military force with our neighbors to fight BH;

5. the support of USA with $5mn towards fighting BH;

There are many other modest achievements too but you need to remove the huge scale from your eyes to appreciate that the president is on tge right path. Not by making noise!
1. We can only say there is progress if/when there is stoppage of oil theft.

2. He did not make any agreement with any marketer. It was the marketers that came up with the proposal to bring their product and enjoy duty free in place of the subsidy payment. In fact, he is yet to decide on the proposal

3. Nobody returned any million to the FG (Who did?) and the oil Swap investigation by EFCC and DSS was started by Jonathan and Dizanni on May 18. Buhari hasn't done anything yet and we are yet to see how far.

4. JMNTF has always been in existence when Jonathan was in power. In fact the N4b pledge was even made by Jonathan. Buhari is yet to make any significant input.

5. Other countries also supported Jonathan in May 2014 in the fight against BH. How does that even count for achievement?

Buhari has achieved NOTHING

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Atlantian:
I read every word of it and I understand the content. Shelf all thoughts of middle ground, it will make nonsense of your reputation. Disregard all those who think your online monika means nothing. It means more than you can ever imagine. Apart from offering the adrenaline. It makes you read and heard but with anonymity which is a plus. Stay tough, stay stubborn and stay heard. Soon you will figure out the power of your research.
Thank you for your strong but sincere and encouraging words. Let's say I won't offer them such luxury another time. Well, the positive is that I can always direct anyone that accused me wrongly to that thread, but be rest assured that my commitment to this camp is unwavering. This camp stood by me when it was most needed
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Atlantian:
Barcanista, stand up for something. Don't play to gallery. There is no free lunch out there. You won't make friends on the divide because of diplomacy. That's a Jonathan error. When people don't like you they don't like you no matter what you do. Be principled and stay on your lane. When opportunity comes...just strike. I believe my message is clear to you.

Popular acceptability is what he seek..
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Popular acceptability is what he seek..
Atlantian is a true friend and brother with sincere advice... He isn't your kind
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Atlantian is a true friend and brother with sincere advice... He isn't your kind

was that message for me or are YOU LOST?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Freemanan:

was that message for me or are YOU LOST?

Bro, free barcanista abeg. What's your problem? Why not go create your own thread?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, free barcanista abeg. What's your problem? Why not go create your own thread?

Zombie... You want acceptability too.... Smh
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Zombie... You want acceptability too.... Smh

That's your cup of tea. Just leave the guy alone. Go create your own thread.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Allow that guy abeg. Let him express himself irrespective of how foolish he portrays himself
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Allow that guy abeg. Let him express himself irrespective of how foolish he portrays himself

Once in a while, you call of their bluff. They irritate me so much. Why can't they get off your back? Have you their lifeline with you?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by bruno419(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whizzcute:
this guy sef
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

Once in a while, you call of their bluff. They irritate me so much. Why can't they get off your back? Have you their lifeline with you?
You don't understand what they are passing through. Well, I can't fault you calling them to order but I doubt they are ready to be called to order. You shouldn't underrate sai buhari fanatic
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow nice writeup this is really lovely
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
You don't understand what they are passing through. Well, I can't fault you calling them to order but I doubt they are ready to be called to order. You shouldn't underrate sai buhari fanatic

That they won't agree to follow the path of sanity isn't enough reason to allow to run mad on every thread you create.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:

1. We can only say there is progress if/when there is stoppage of oil theft.

2. He did not make any agreement with any marketer. It was the marketers that came up with the proposal to bring their product and enjoy duty free in place of the subsidy payment. In fact, he is yet to decide on the proposal

3. Nobody returned any million to the FG (Who did?) and the oil Swap investigation by EFCC and DSS was started by Jonathan and Dizanni on May 18. Buhari hasn't done anything yet and we are yet to see how far.

4. JMNTF has always been in existence when Jonathan was in power. In fact the N4b pledge was even made by Jonathan. Buhari is yet to make any significant input.

5. Other countries also supported Jonathan in May 2014 in the fight against BH. How does that even count for achievement?

Buhari has achieved NOTHING
Keep refusing to see what many others see very clearly.
Your denials and lies will not stop the progress and progress.
Whatever satisfies your ego. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Whizzcute(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
bruno419:
na wetin?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:

That they won't agree to follow the path of sanity isn't enough reason to allow to run mad on every thread you create.
You know my boss that some of those people are angry and bitter by default cheesy
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

Keep refusing to see what many others see very clearly.
Your denials and lies will not stop the progress and progress.
Whatever satisfies your ego. grin
It's not my ego, its about d truth
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
It's not my ego, its about d truth
The truth according to Barcanista ONLY and not according to the generality of Nigerians.
Carry on, nothing do you! grin
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Omotayor123(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
OK.
Now the Tanoids on NL have recovered too.

Good for them.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by daikale: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
@barcanista, true talk.
its time we forget partisan politics and call a spade a spade.
Wish Mr President can read to this or someone to advice him like this
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by MabraO: 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
God pls give d op of this thread some sense never to open useless threads again

All these I pray through Christ our Lord

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
MabraO:
God pls give d op of this thread some sense never to open useless threads again

All these I pray through Christ our Lord
You should pray that God should bless all of us
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by ndcide(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well for me, I'm not in for this... Buhari and his party will have to earn my support. Online and offline, I will not by default show solidarity for this administration. Buhari 's government either deliver or die.

May buhari get the kind of support he gave to his immediate predecessor.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by MabraO: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
You should pray that God should bless all of us

I can only pray that God bless the progressives nd not d taniods
Cos u taniods don't want the progress of this country
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
ndcide:
Well for me, I'm not in for this... Buhari and his party will have to earn my support. Online and offline, I will not by default show solidarity for this administration. Buhari 's government either deliver or die.

May buhari get the kind of support he gave to his immediate predecessor.

Your thoughts were captured my dear brother

Oh Mr President, I am sure is aware of the derogatory terms assigned to him on social media by a section of the opposition youths. Take no offence in this Mr President for it is within their rights as citizens of this great country. Mr President should know that most of these people are serving him the same bowl his supporters served Dr Jonathan
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by yhemsy62(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:
smiley

After our preferred candidate conceded defeat, we have no option than to support you and help you to succeed in our prayers, President Mohamodu Buhari.

I am supporting you not because of your party APC but because of the masses that voted for you and for the CHANGE you promised!

I am supporting you not because of Alhaji Lie Mohammed who founds nothing good in the administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan but because of the many promises you made during your campaign.

We all wish for a United Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

We all wish for a country where justice and peace reigns.

We trust in your ability to destroy the cabals, corruption, sycophants and the power-brokers lobbying to enrich their pockets.

Our support for you is not a sign of weakness, but an act of patriotism to our fatherland.

We shall be here as a watchdog for your promises.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President Mohammodu Buhari

God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Nairaland.

Shalom!

Firefire!

Can't believe all dis good and encouraging words are from firefire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu North LGA Elders Council Endorse Sen.ayogu Eze / Buhari Likely To Dissolve Cabinet As FEC Final Session Holds On Monday / INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.