Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President (8653 Views)

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / "Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
I had to change the title because it appears that it is confusing...

Better... tongue
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
seniorklop:

If i may ask you, who are the cabal? Who are the instruments of the cabal? I'm sure you can rememba who SP's father was. You would have seen a non product of the cabal had lawan or akume won. Anyways today na monday...make i work small cabal dey for my office too b4 dey cabalize me
Lawan and Akume are the products of the ruling cabal within. The emergence of Saraki nullified their arrangement. Remember, we don't need parliamentary leaders that will be chosen/anointed by godfathers outside the parliament.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
That should be question for the dogs and baboon after they've been soaked in blood

Thanks for the earlier correction
But u should know if you suffer from any ailment nah so that you can easily get treatment.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:

Better... tongue
The problem is that some of our compatriots hardly read beyond the title of an article

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

But u should know if you suffer from any ailment nah so that you can easily get treatment.
Tell that to the dogs and baboons after they have been soaked in blood
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by doctokwus: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:
smiley

After our preferred candidate conceded defeat, we have no option than to support you and help you to succeed in our prayers, President Mohamodu Buhari.

I am supporting you not because of your party APC but because of the masses that voted for you and for the CHANGE you promised!

I am supporting you not because of Alhaji Lie Mohammed who founds nothing good in the administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan but because of the many promises you made during your campaign.

We all wish for a United Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

We all wish for a country where justice and peace reigns.

We trust in your ability to destroy the cabals, corruption, sycophants and the power-brokers lobbying to enrich their pockets.

Our support for you is not a sign of weakness, but an act of patriotism to our fatherland.

We shall be here as a watchdog for your promises.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President Mohammodu Buhari

God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Nairaland.

Shalom!

Firefire!

This is the matured minds approach to opposition politics,not opening one silly thread after another to raise cooked up tales.
Even die hard supporters of PMB like us will not fail to raise our voices, like some av even done with the perceived delay in his cabinet and d public declaration of his assets.
At d end,d essence is to get a better country, not to serve as irritants because we want to b seen to be in opposition.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Had I not know you well, I would have thought otherwise....

But I get the subtle message.

PMB can't easily do away with the cabals; they brought him into power.....but he's got to be smart.

Well done, bro.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
The problem is that some of our compatriots hardly read beyond the title of an article

Most people who comment here barely read beyond the title before posting their comments.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Sveen: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
Whichever reason you have in mind, be it "You have come to help Mr. President" or "You have not come to 'Murder' him."

You have to know that your opinions doesn't counts and will do nothing to change the systematic process in which the president is running his government.

If you really care about your opinion, you could always publish it via newspapers and not on a faceless forum. Mr. President might get to see it therein.

And I think you are high on opium by ever nurturing these weird thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
dearpreye:
Had I not know you well, I would have thought otherwise....

But I get the subtle message.

PMB can't easily do away with the cabals; they brought him into power.....but he's got to be smart.

Well done, bro.

Well, Nigerians will not entertain any story. When GEJ cried that cabals are fighting against him, we dismissed it and asked him to do his job as President. He decided to ditch them and they moved to the next man (Buhari). For the sake of Buhari he should ditch them before they cause him damage. If he insist on doing their bid...Then I have this for him
...if you(PMB) insist on the ignoble path of the cabals, praise-singers and the AGIPS, blame yourself when you start receiving the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2015
Firefire:

Most people who comment here barely read beyond the title before posting their comments.
I was surprised myself. We need to imbibe reading culture in this country

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sveen:
Whichever reason you have in mind, be it "You have come to help Mr. President" or "You have not come to 'Murder' him."

You have to know that your opinions doesn't counts and will do nothing to change the systematic process in which the president is running his government.

If you really care about your opinion, you could always publish it via newspapers and not on a faceless forum. Mr. President might get to see it therein.

[s]And I think you are high on opium by ever nurturing these weird thoughts[/s].
No one is stopping you from writing yours and get it published in a Newspaper. I decide where I write as long as I act within the law. You decide yours...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Sveen: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
No one is stopping you from writing yours and get it published in a Newspaper. I decide where I write as long as I act within the law. You decide yours...
In my own cognition, I think you are scared. Politics isn't meant for a weakling, and you of all people should know that.

That said:

I doubt if the political Biguns do visit Nairaland, but I'm pretty sure they read newspapers. I dare the ever famous Nairaland political analyzer to step up his career.

At least you might actually have a say if you are in a government position.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sveen:
In my own cognition, I think you are scared. Politics isn't meant for a weakling, and you of all people should know that.

That said:

I doubt if the political Biguns do visit Nairaland, but I'm pretty sure they read newspapers. I dare the ever famous Nairaland political analyzer to step up his career.

At least you might actually have a say if you are in a government position.
Scared and a weakling? Scared of what? Alright, I will put that into consideration
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Sveen: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Scared and a weakling? Scared of what? Alright, I will put that into consideration
And hopefully you will make us proud.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
T=trash

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by funlord(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
grin All this "LABE ORUN monday morning tori" sef? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Nobody is fidgeting.

Nobody is returning any loot...

The N4billion Naira was pledged by DR EBELE JONATHAN. Buhari commit himself to it.

Tourism is not achievement....

Buhari has done nothing significant. Stop being a praise-singer

I think we would prefer to deal with people whose opinions matters in real life.. What u think, write or believe in clearly CANNOT sway the minds of sensible nigerians. My guess is, u know it; thats why u keep opening a dozen threads to force ur opinion on others. U really sound pained about the results of the last elections man. Calm down man and lets keep celebrating Barca's treble.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
Sveen:
And hopefully you will make us proud.
Amen and you too
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
montedo:

I think we would prefer to deal with people whose opinions matters in real life.. What u think, write or believe in clearly CANNOT sway the minds of sensible nigerians. My guess is, u know it; thats why u keep opening a dozen threads to force ur opinion on others. U really sound pained about the results of the last elections man. Calm down man and lets keep celebrating Barca's treble.
I am still celebrating the treble and I have long past the election defeat since first week of April. I don't know why you are even talking of election that is long gone!

My reply was to nullify your cheap propaganda. Speak the truth always
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
I am still celebrating the treble and I have long past the election defeat since first week of April. I don't know why you are even talking of election that is long gone!

My reply was to nullify your cheap propaganda. Speak the truth always
We(including you) gave Jonathan at least 1 year before concluding that hes clueless. Give Buhari at least 100days before u bury him biko! Doesnt make sense castigating a man who hasnt even spent a month in office. Makes u look very bitter. I dont care about parties or individuals; if baba doesnt give us what we want in 2 years, i will be here calling for change again. Like i said before the elections, its all about performance. Its only commonsensical to give him at least 100 days to see the effect of all hes been doing underground. Once again, Visca Blaugrana!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Tell that to the dogs and baboons after they have been soaked in blood
Who are those?
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
montedo:

We(including you) gave Jonathan at least 1 year before concluding that hes clueless. Give Buhari at least 100days before u bury him biko! Doesnt make sense castigating a man who hasnt even spent a month in office. Makes u look very bitter. I dont care about parties or individuals; if baba doesnt give us what we want in 2 years, i will be here calling for change again. Like i said before the elections, its all about performance. Its only commonsensical to give him at least 100 days to see the effect of all hes been doing underground. Once again, Visca Blaugrana!
Oga the best you can do is to defend Buhari but allow us our freedom of expression. Governance started May 29, and we will continue to watch Buhari step-by-step. Beside, I am yet to bury him...
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by DropShot: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Nobody is fidgeting.

Nobody is returning any loot...

The N4billion Naira was pledged by DR EBELE JONATHAN. Buhari commit himself to it.

Tourism is not achievement....

Buhari has done nothing significant. Stop being a praise-singer
A blind man cannot be expected to see the modest achievements of Buhari within the three weeks he has spent so far. Only the sincere and patriotic will see them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
DropShot:

A blind man cannot be expected to see the modest achievements of Buhari within the three weeks he has spent so far. Only the sincere and patriotic will see them.
I will always credit him when he achieves. But for now, he has done nothing worthy of commendation
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by PentiumPro(f): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Another noise making exercise by Mr. Protection seeker. undecided

Mr President should also be aware that President Jonathan started having troubles with his party Governors and the cabals that brought him to power because he moved against their wish by running for second term. Mr President should also be aware that the late Umaru Musa Yar'adua started having problem with his predecessor Chief Obasanjo simply because the late President refused to allow Obasanjo and his associates control his government . Goodluck Jonathan also started having problem with same Obasanjo simply because Jonathan at a point stopped allowing the Ota born General to influence his administration. Their sin against Obasanjo was that they dared to be independent in line with their office. Both men paid dearly for it as Obasanjo and his men used every fora to undermine them and made them unpopular.
This your noise on NL will only lead you to one place and that is prison.
Keep it up. All these your later day PDP friends will laugh at you once you are picked up.
You can make your points without libelous inputs.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=35023648]smiley

After our preferred candidate conceded defeat, we have no option than to support you and help you to succeed in our prayers, President Mohamodu Buhari.

I am supporting you not because of your party APC but because of the masses that voted for you and for the CHANGE you promised!

I am supporting you not because of Alhaji Lie Mohammed who founds nothing good in the administration of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan but because of the many promises you made during your campaign.

We all wish for a United Nigeria. Unity in diversity.

We all wish for a country where justice and peace reigns.

We trust in your ability to destroy the cabals, corruption, sycophants and the power-brokers lobbying to enrich their pockets.

Our support for you is not a sign of weakness, but an act of patriotism to our fatherland.

We shall be here as a watchdog for your promises.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless President Mohammodu Buhari

God continue to bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

God bless Nairaland.

Shalom!

Firefire!

[/quote
I love the PATRIOTIC spirit we are displaying today.
I apologies if I may have used unfrndly words to address you or any one from the other side
Barcanista I see your fears
the new govt has learnt from pass mistakes
The growth and development of a safe Nigeria is PMB major concern.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2015
barcanista:
Oga the best you can do is to defend Buhari but allow us our freedom of expression. Governance started May 29, and we will continue to watch Buhari step-by-step. Beside, I am yet to bury him...
You get time; go on.. Online champion!

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by capip120(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
Barcanista the almighty slayer of APC.
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
IbnSultaan:
I love the PATRIOTIC spirit we are displaying today.
I apologies if I may have used unfrndly words to address you or any one from the other side
barcanista I see your fears
the new govt has learnt from pass mistakes
The growth and development of a safe Nigeria is PMB major concern.
My fears? Well I will rather you say my concern because I have no fear
Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by semitunde: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Odehfamily:
Buhari is slow.

Buhari is slow....Refineries: Refineries are about to start full operation.

Buhari is slow....Subsidy: Oil Marketers have fallen in line.

Buhari is slow....Wastage: He has ordered the sales of Presidential jets.

Buhari is slow.....Indiscipline: Saraki is fidgetting because of fear of unknown.

Buhari is slow....Anti-Corruption: Jonathanians have started returning their loots.

Buhari is slow....Security: Buhari has released over N4billion to fight Boko Haram.

Buhari is slow....Accountability: Buhari has ordered for statement of bank accounts of all federal ministries.

Buhari is slow....Synergism: He has visited not less than 10 countries all in a bid to nip Boko Haram in the bud.

Left to me, I prefer this type of slowlis [email][/email]o hastiness without direction. So, Baba make you just dey go slooooowly slooooowly sloooowly like that jare.

Buhari is slow: NEPA light- on duration has increase and incredibly, the bill has stayed the same or is going down. What changed? Change!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Come To "Murder" Mr President by Atlantian: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Barcanista, stand up for something. Don't play to gallery. There is no free lunch out there. You won't make friends on the divide because of diplomacy. That's a Jonathan error. When people don't like you they don't like you no matter what you do. Be principled and stay on your lane. When opportunity comes...just strike. I believe my message is clear to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Disowns Clark Stakeholders’ Meeting / Group Decries Poor Road Infrastructure In Calabar Town And Other Areas (video) / Ibori Endorses Gov. Okowa’s Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.