Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,379 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri (23861 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by londonrivals: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Article written by former presidential aide, Reno Omokri. Read below...

On July 17, 2012, a recently re-elected Governor Adams Oshiomhole visited Aso Rock Presidential Villa and on his way out he had a chat with State House Correspondents and said as follows “what the Edo election has confirmed is that when the President and Commander-in-Chief puts the country first and conducts himself as a statesman, not just as a party leader, credible elections are possible, because people were apprehensive that the Nigerian Army could be misused. But of course, I told them I didn’t think they were right, but the President’s clear directive was that the votes must count."

The former labour leader continued in his praise of then President Jonathan saying "We need to appreciate the President and encourage him to sustain this principle of truly reminding all of us, who hold political office, that we are at the mercy of the electorate, not of the Presidency. I think the President has done that. The President has demonstrated statesmanship. I think there is hope for Nigeria”.

Going by the statement he made above, many Nigerians were shocked to read his recent statement on August 23rd, 2015 where he said inter alia "if the Igbos were marginalized, it was President Jonathan and the PDP. If Nigerians know what these people did, they will stone them to death – jungle justice."

How is it possible that three years ago, Governor Oshiomhole saw President Jonathan as a well behaved statesman who rose above partisanship to put the nation first and then make a 180 degree turn to attack the same person and suggest that he be stoned by the public?

Anyone who knows Former President Goodluck Jonathan knows that the first description of him by Governor Oshiomhole is correct.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan is a man who does not lust for power and refused to reach out to grasp power even when it was within his reach in 2010 during the saga occasioned by the tragic illness of his boss, President Umaru Musa Yar'adua.

Jonathan demonstrated loyalty, patience and complete submission to the will of God and God elevated him.

When Dr. Jonathan lost the March 2015 Presidential election, he did not wait for the Independent National Electoral Commission to finish declaring results before calling then candidate Muhamnadu Buhari to concede.

As a result, for the first time in her history, Nigeria does not have any judicial challenge against the winner of a Presidential election.

President Jonathan is a man of honour who does not deserve the treatment being meted out to him by Governor Adams Oshiomhole.

The Comrade Governor should come to an awareness that his party, the All Progressive Congress, is now in power. They are no more in opposition.

The Jonathan administration remains the only administration in Nigeria's history that promoted freedom of Speech by signing the Freedom of Information Bill into law so Nigerians could have access to any information they so desire.

Versions of the Freedom of Information Law are also in force in Western nations including the US.

Only on August 21st, 2015, an investigation by Leadership Newspapers (whose publisher is an APC chieftain and former Presidential Aspirant on the platform of the party) revealed that no US official ever told Governor Adams Oshiomhole or any other person that one minister stole $6 Billion under President Jonathan's watch and challenged the Comrade Governor to name the US official that said so and the minister involved.

Nigerians may read that investigative report here http://leadership.ng/news/world/455409/us-frowns-at-oshiomhole-over-comments-on-6bn-theft

Governor Oshiomhole may want to take advantage of the FOI law by ensuring that his aides use it to verify any allegation he may have before he going public with it.

For example, he could have accessed freely available information from the Bureau of Public Procurement, BPP, as to the total cost of the 2nd Niger Bridge and he would have established that the entire cost of the bridge was ₦108 billion. How is it then possible to pay a consultancy fee of ₦140 billion for a project of ₦108 billion as the comrade Governor alleged?

When the comrade Governor said that the Agricultural Transformation of the Jonathan administration was a hoax, did he know that the International Food Policy Research Institute, IFPRI, revealed in their annual Global Hunger Index that hunger in Nigeria reduced while Jonathan was President?

This fact was carried by no less a medium than Premium Times and most Nigerians would know that Premium Times would not publish anything good about the Jonathan administration if it was not true.

That report could be read here http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/146634-hunger-level-falls-nigeria-remains-alarming-africa-global-report.html.

Governor Oshiomhole should note that four years is not such a long time. Every time spent in distracting President Buhari from the task of governance by attacking ex-President Jonathan is borrowed from time that should have been spent in helping the new administration succeed.

You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you. When you do that, you are sending two messages.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you.

I pray that my Christian advise does not meet with the bombastic response that previous attempts at engaging the Comrade Governor have received. I mean no harm as I only want to draw the attention of Governor Oshiomhole to the fact that no condition is permanent on earth.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/oshiomhole-has-forgotten-so-soon-by.html

cc: lalasticlala

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by INTROVERT(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme please summarize grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by chocolateme(f): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahhaha grin grin grin I laugh come fall of my seat, u dey but land u no dey check the documents and the tenancy agreement.

@topic: the truth is that in politics, betrayal is always the call of the day. Oshiomohle may be justified joining the winning and ruling party just to stay in the game and meet up to his responsibilities especially in the marital aspect, BUT using Jonathan to buy favour by painting him black and biting the fingers that helped uplift him is absurd.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria politician speaking with millions tongue since 1960. No permanent friend in politics only personal interest.
Governor Adams Oshiomhole is a thief
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a rogue

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by INTROVERT(f): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2015
chocolateme, please summarize
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Heromaniaa: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by gaetano: 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by chymystique(f): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
I cant believe people are taking oshiomOLE seriously when its so obvious he is having mouth diahoera... Too much carpe verde cum has wiped away his sense of reasoning. His state is in a mess and he is busy pointing fingers instead of fixing it.. politicians and their two tongued mouth

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
This yesterday's man called Reno should shut the fvck up. He should have made use of the same Christian advice he's offering now when he was shamelessly impersonating a certain Windell Simlin to attack the person of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

The fact that GEJ abstained from manipulating the Edo election is not enough reason for the comrade governor not to talk about monumental corruption that took place under the said GEJ administration. All this attempt to gag Oshiomole from talking won't work. Those who looted the country dry under GEJ should be preparing to face the consequences of their actions instead of writing meaningless articles and offering advices that they themselves never made use of while in office.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by MikelEleta(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
.Oshiomhole is my state governor BUT I must say he has almst lost the respect Edo pple have of him. He was highly reverred wen he came in jst lyk PresidentBuhari ryt nw buh after his first term he lost it. He talks too much dx days unlike bfore. My comrade governor pls I still admire yu but I must say yu re fast losing it. Talk less and do more. Der re many tins still to be done in d sgtate which you re yet to do

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by lurther: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari! Take note because this guy will lambast you when there is a new president just to seek fsvour.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by 175(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Let me buy this plot first!

**modified ***

WIFE: Why did you return late again today.

AKPOS: I had to meet my boss and report
today's activities before I can close for the day.
***One fateful day, after making love with his
mistress, he almost got caught. He fled through
the window. Akpos came home almost naked
except for his boxer shorts. Trying to sneak in,
meets his wife at the stair way.****

WIFE: Where are you coming from, half naked?

AKPOS: My boss and I got robbed and they went
away with all my clothes but I'm lucky to have
my boxers on. (He replied furiously). Why are you
still up anyway by this time of the day with only
your wrapper on?

WIFE: (confused) I just saw your boss off now, he
has been visiting frequently to tell me you have
not been giving him good reports and he
threatens to sack you.
So I try to make up for u!

9 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
And what's the corelation between being a statesman in 2002 and looting the country and aiding corruption for 3 long years? So you want oshiomole to continue praising Jonathan after all that happened under jonathan's watch? That's when oshiomole would be a hypocrite and a psycophant. An up right and principlined man should criticize the president when he's wrong and Praise him when hes good. The writer wants oshiomole to be a psycophant.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
175:
Let me buy this plot first!
make i follow you buy land...
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by patrickmuf(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Back and forth... Different day, same shitttt
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by ddippset(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
MikelEleta:
.Oshiomhole is my state governor BUT I must say he has almst lost the respect Edo pple have of him. He was highly reverred wen he came in jst lyk PresidentBuhari ryt nw buh after his first term he lost it. He talks too much dx days unlike bfore. My comrade governor pls I still admire yu but I must say yu re fast losing it. Talk less and do more. Der re many tins still to be done in d sgtate which you re yet to do
iam edo and I can tell you the people still love oshiomole. he has only lost the respect of the edo branch of the wailing wailers association.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Aufbauh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mr Reno Omokri i thought one can change his or her opinion over time depending on the perspective of consideration.
You mean we should bury the monumental fraud that thrived in GEJ administration simply because he conducted a free and fair election and also congratulated PMB for the election he lost? Please Omo say something.

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
We know Oshiomhole's problem.

1. He is unhappy that Okonjo- Iweala denied him access to a loan that he would have used to prosecute the 2015 elections in Edo state, thereby making the PDP to win in his state.

2. He wants to impress his new wife that he is an importaant man in his country.

This advise is also instructive to Amaechi and Fashola who dumped their benefactors; they should not expect to be taken in easily by new benefactors.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by dayo23(f): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
This Stewpid GEJ house boy don begin dey find relevance....Omo olee jatijati. Joblessness of the highest order

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by dayo23(f): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
Mr Reno Omokri i thought one can change his or her opinion over time depending on the perspective of consideration.
You mean we should bury the monumental fraud that thrived in GEJ administration simply because he conducted a free and fair election and also congratulated PMB for the election he lost? Please Omo say something.
Reno Omo-olee is suffering from political isolation, abandonement, and neglect

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Oghenebrume7: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Osho is a chameleon that even apc must understand

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by luvinhubby(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
londonrivals:

Article written by former presidential aide, Reno Omokri.

You do not try to please a man who may be kind to you by demonizing a man who has been kind to you.

First, you are telling the man who has already been kind to you that he was foolish for being kind to you. Secondly you are communicating to the man who may be kind to you that he will be foolish if he goes on to extend kindness to you.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/oshiomhole-has-forgotten-so-soon-by.html

Deep words indeed.....Buhari pls take note.
Oshiomhole speaks from ALL sides of his mouth.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by atlwireles: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
Let's leave baba osho alone, day go soon break. He should ask Ameachi, how life is in the echo chamber.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'll tell you one truth today and you can take it to the bank any day.

Any group or people related to Yorubas whether by tribe or ancestry speaks from both sides of their mouth. Treachery is ingrained in their DNA. Trust a Yoruba man at your own peril.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by bonechamberlain(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
all these criminals in Nigeria, no single integrity. I am sure osho is doing all these to prevent any probe when he steps down. his case would be worse than amaechi. make him step down first.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by 175(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dharniel:

make i follow you buy land...

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!
The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all Graduates, University Students, and Applicants that today is Sunday 30th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be Monday 31th August 2015.
Thank you for reading.
You can now go back to what you were doing.
Goodafternoon and Happy Sunday!

Regards,
175, GCON
CPS to Barcanista, GCFR

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
And what's the corelation between being a statesman in 2002 and looting the country and aiding corruption for 3 long years? So you want oshiomole to continue praising Jonathan after all that happened under jonathan's watch? That's when oshiomole would be a hypocrite and a psycophant. An up right and principlined man should criticize the president when he's wrong and Praise him when hes good. The writer wants oshiomole to be a psycophant.

Please mention one case of corruption against GEJ. Enough of the blanket accusation already, it's now time to present proof. Just mention one indictment on corruption against GEJ and i'll send you N20,000 for the inconveniences first thing tomorrow morning.

Anyone? undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by masseratti: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oshiomole is really loosing it this days
Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by MikelEleta(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
iam edo and I can tell you the people still love oshiomole. he has only lost the respect of the edo branch of the wailing wailers association.
. That's a lie bro except ur trying to cover the truth. Ever since after d local govt election which was brazenly rigged by d gov he lost their respect nd its an open secret he was stoned at Auchi. Do yu stay in Edo? Am his supporter buh I knw for a fact he has lost a lot of the peoples goodwill unlike wen he started.

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Jesusloveyou: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
chocolateme please summarize grin
always rush to comment, not knowing dis wil be rubbish

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri by Theflint1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
ddippset:
If you are Edo and you believe Oshimhole hasn't lost the respect of the people then you must be blind. Oshimhole is only a minor upgrade of lucky igbinedion, the worst thing to happen to Edo State.

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / APC Is Now an Islamic Party - Babachir Lawal / Pictures Of Jonathan & Amaechi In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.