Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist - Family (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist (76416 Views)

The Most Annoying Behaviors Of Nairalanders And How To Curb Them? / Why I Won't Date Another 'male Feminist' / Would You Marry A Feminist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ishilove or Lalasticlala, come and lock this thread because it has served its purpose.
Insults everywhere. angry

angry

Why? Because your feminist friends have been chased away, right?

When they were insulting you turned a blind eye, didn't you?

Butt-licking can't get you far, mister. Man up! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
softysparky:
Ops! I'm tired and my eyes are paining me yet I can't unfollow this threadgrin
You'll like amebo. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

nope. I have some law books to read & wealth to build.
besides a painting of mine can buy your most valuable assets & sponsor your education.

keep wasting your life online & keep proving to the visual-world what a calamity of birth you are.
Your hopes are really high. grin
Now, go sit on that table and read your books.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

angry

Why? Because your feminist friends have been chased away, right?

When they were insulting you turned a blind eye, didn't you?

Butt-licking can't get you far, mister. Man up! angry

K

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=19pt]darkrebel666 3-4 agapecharis[/size]

cool
No dullinq guys...I need better punchines angry.

Scores still on;
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I've told you to stop trying to act smart cos you aren't the least brainy. feminism is not an anti-male movement but that which seeks gender equality. go back to your derailer's paradise where your ilks are.
bros as far as d creators of dis universe are concern and all d supernatural being,laws,eddict, powers are concern, there is nting like gender equality. "we are in a men's world. "even in a spiritual world unseen its a taboo 4 a woman to speak when d gods are in a meeting, so 4get abt all dis ur female bullshiits 4 as far as im concern there is nting like gender equality. "now if u must quote me, dnt dare challenge my view becaus i hate men dat behaves like women.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That dude likes e-fights like crazy. He wouldn't leave this page. He wants to witness everything.

He has been tuned in since like forever.

Ronald4lif viewing time is over, oya enta ring oooo. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
_Ishilove or _Lalasticlala, come and lock this thread because it has served its purpose.

See amu. undecided

Thread Captain. grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

K

Good. Now stay away. Go discuss the latest body creams and weavons with your friends!smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
And he was even vaunting about buying assets. You that had to announce to nairaland that you've bought a new phone after years of hard labour in Surulere. grin
I don't blame you. It's tecno I blame. Ewu N5!

Alright! I've given you enough. Go read your books kid.
Bye! smiley
Cc: Darkrebel666

5 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Teespice(f): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
RoyalRoy I know it is hard work cleaning this thread but biko come and lock it.
the thread has degenerated into a free for all.
5minutesmadness, hope you are happy you achieved your aim.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by ronald4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
kinglekan:

Ronald 4lif why always peeping? grin

What should I do now. Everyone mustn't join the e-duel na. Aren't you seeing bullets coming from all angles. Abegi I don't want to be hit by stray bullets or be a victim of crossfire. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cc: Ishilove RoyalRoy

Bye kid. grin You don't even know how to quote someone again without altering text format. grin

dats a harsh one on d jjc. cry
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Greggj:

nigga shut dat mouff you use to suck d!cks on the regular. men are talking you sef put mouth. anuofia! simp!
Cc Lalasticlala, Ishilove - do the needful. smiley
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by sinizia: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:
Ishil.ove or Lalasti.clala, come and lock this thread because it has served its purpose.

Dude what's your problem? There's a button called the "report" button, make use of it if you don't like any post. Or you can unfollow the thread if you don't enjoy it rather than calling for it to be closed because few people are insulting each other.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good. Now stay away. Go discuss the latest body creams and weavons with your friends!smiley

mark yhu are steeeewpid...easy on 'em dude. cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moana:
stupidity is best ignored. I think i have tolarated enough of it from one person for today. Im done
u are one of the reasons why i will never never never give a woman a post of authority in my organization. very soon we will hear of hw u slap ur husband.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought it was only lesbians that hate men according to some logic?
Why would a gay expose hypocrisy of men when he love men. grin
Logic isn't your forte. grin
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
I almost missed training today cos of this thread

Son of mark please e don do

Leave matter for matthias

Remember say a rolling stone na person push am

Ronald4lif how market?
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by ronald4lif(m): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
kinglekan:

He has been tuned in since like forever.

Ronald 4lif viewing time is over, oya enta ring oooo. grin

I'll soon join and I have questions for each side of the contenders. In the kitchen atm. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Greggj:

nigga shut dat mouff you use to suck d!cks on the regular. men are talking you sef put mouth. anuofia! simp!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And he was even vaunting about buying assets. You that had to announce to nairaland that you've bought a new phone after years of hard labour in Surulere. grin
I don't blame you. It's tecno I blame. Ewu N5!

Alright! I've given you enough. Go read your books kid.
Bye! smiley
Cc: Darkrebel666

stop stealing nickels from your mother's purse & ensure you pass your semester's exam this time around.
your mother has hawked bread, sold pepper in the rugged streets of Bariga & gone through a lot after your father passed away.

I don't blame your father though. he passed away after seeing the nonintuitive loafer & ewok that was ejected from his wife's vvagina.

all I'm asking is that you pity your mother & graduate from the polytechnic you gained admission to 8 years ago
promise me you won't have any carryover this year? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by lezz(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

hehe .. keep shut you repugnant grudge-festering mass of neuroses and complexes. your I.Q must be running out of digits or were you born feet first?

you think I went to Omukoro community high school like you did or I'm from a kerosene background?

word on the street is that your primary school teacher pronounced church as shurch, so what should we expect from his bald pupils.
get a quality education first before you think you can be compared to me. what's a king to god?

26 year old & you haven't graduated from a university you gained admission into 8 years ago.
you've failed so many courses, your nick-name is school is[b] Mr.Carryover [/b]. you are a failure Ifeanyi
I can see you're not in the mood to draw or to study. Go feed on some ladies gossip. That's what you're known for. Or are you out of female friends to gossip with??

Hahahahahahahaa you really want to get back at me, don't you? Try harder. wink
When I finished school, you were still busy learning the definition of Biology in SS1.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Crazi3Dharay: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Darkrebel666:

hehe .. keep shut you repugnant grudge-festering mass of neuroses and complexes. your I.Q must be running out of digits or were you born feet first?

you think I went to Omukoro community high school like you did or I'm from a kerosene background?

word on the street is that your primary school teacher pronounced church as shurch, so what should we expect from his bald pupils.
get a quality education first before you think you can be compared to me. what's a king to god?

26 year old & you haven't graduated from a university you gained admission into 8 years ago.
you've failed so many courses, your nick-name is school is Mr.Carryover [/b]. you are a failure Ifeanyi

crazie lines mahn. cool
Buh u just made it known u are still seeking for
admission into ilaro-poly wid d way u just just killed English der@underlined text.

So ama give u 1point.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
lolaredvelvet:

grin Don't mind the she-male, when her friends Kivvo/Vicky etc where talking trash he didn't say anything. After they got ripped to shreds, they now reporting to modz. Sore losers.
cc Royalroy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, i'm expecting a ban.
Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by kinglekan: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

What should I do now. Everyone mustn't join the e-duel na. Aren't you seeing bullets coming from all angles. Abegi I don't want to be hit by stray bullets or be a victim of crossfire. grin

ROTFL.. cheesy

Re: 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist by liquidmetall: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
FrancisTony:

cc Royalroy, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, i'm expecting a ban.

Guy how old are you?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.