Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

She Met Him First But He Loves Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Met Him First But He Loves Me. (2679 Views)

White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Pls nairalanders I need your advice am so confuse. Am in love with a man that has a child with another woman even before we met,she stays inhis house every now nd then even though all sign shows it nt working out between them. He spends almost all his time wit me it obvious he loves me2. The problem now is that he has promised to sort out the relationship with her so we can a more pronounced relationship bt it does not really feel right to me. Pls guys tell me am I doing the right or am I taking another's man? Waiting for your advice
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by jamex93(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
na person man u want collect so ooo

dey careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Tinalex(f): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
you just said it "it doesn't feel right to you". stop trying to break a happy home all cos the man is bored doesn't mean you 've to be the play toy! i believe you are a smart woman; do the smart and right thing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
He lives in dsame house with a woman that Has his Child??

Babe stop Deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Enegod(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Where are all these confused girls popping out from? undecided
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Veiled010(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
He has a child with someone else,he's living with his baby mama and you are saying he loves you? You are really hoping to be with him. This is amazing! You better leave that guy alone to work out his issues and pray to God for your own man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by powerfulsettingz: 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
if he's financially endowed kontinue
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 9:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
jamex93:
na person man u want collect so ooo

dey careful
he had started plans on dat even before we met
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
if he's financially endowed kontinue
it has Neva bin abt dat 4me,his kind caring just wat I want in a man bt dis issue has been giving me tots
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Spydamannn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Well your siggy says every one deserves a chance
Naija women cha,SMH
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by jamex93(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijasweetness:
he had started plans on dat even before we met

u just b careful
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by powerfulsettingz: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijasweetness:
it has Neva bin abt dat 4me,his kind caring just wat I want in a man bt dis issue has been giving me tots
Hw old r u both? And did he marry the other woman legally? Hw many issue did dey hav togeda?
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijasweetness:
just chill and wait for ur own man.... btw, are u older dan 27?
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hw old r u both? And did he marry the other woman legally? Hw many issue did dey hav togeda?[/quote]his not married to her nd dey ve a child.
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
just chill and wait for ur own man.... btw, are u older dan 27?[/quote]nah
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
justified19:
just chill and wait for ur own man.... btw, are u older dan 27?
no am younger
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by NosaHenry(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
Why do women that are destined to be side chicks think that men love them more?
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
What the heck is wrong with you? He is married for christ sake! How wil u feel if u wer the babymama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Feranchek(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
naijasweetness:

Pesin day if he's gat the cash to roll out, stick your assistance to him and you say no be watin be your problem, though he's kind, caring etc....and I'm pretty sure buying stuffs na part of the 'kind' and 'caring'. shey na paper or agbalumo leave he dey use buy the tins

Anyway sha, I'll suggest you sweetly call him and tell him it's over cos you can't help your conscience cos you think you're stealing another's man. WATCH HIS REACTION THEN AND LATER

I'm sure you'll know what to do from there..... buh most importantly,

Check my signature. Very helpful grin
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feranchek:

Pesin day if he's gat the cash to roll out, stick your assistance to him and you say no be watin be your problem, though he's kind, caring etc....and I'm pretty sure buying stuffs na part of the 'kind' and 'caring'. shey na paper or agbalumo leave he dey use buy the tins

Anyway sha, I'll suggest you sweetly call him and tell him it's over cos you can't help your conscience cos you think you're stealing another's man. [b]WATCH HIS REACTION THEN AND LATER[/b]tnx dear this is the best advice I ve received

I'm sure you'll know what to do from there..... buh most importantly,

Check my signature. Very helpful grin
tnx dear this is d best advice I ve seen
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Feranchek(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=naijasweetness post=35045800][/quote]

You're very much welcome 'sweetness' kiss
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by misspicy(f): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
babe am a woman like you and i want to tell u dat u r 100% side chick,if u go ahead with that relationship,u will remember that misspicy on NL once told u dat u r a side chick to that man.

cnt comment much bt lemme buy land will comment well tomoro

nyt don do n work dey tomoro
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Adaeze003(f): 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2015
Plenty fish in the pond... try find your own abeg.

Just see how you're setting into the side chick position, y do you people fall for the same old trick?... love gbakwoku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Richy4(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
You 've just entered a station Wagon of a time waster

Oya ask him to apply a break that you want to disembark immediately......

If not, you will remain in the same spot till rapture takes place.

Your guy is a sugar daddy @ heart. He might be young but he got their characteristics ie if you are willing to open your eyes to see the sign.

They don't always leave their wife.

They are extremely nice to the other woman in this case OP you are the other ......

OK Introduce the girl friend to the family since it is not working out.
@ sugar daddy: no my wife will be upset..., she can't find out about us like this. It should be a slow process....., the kids will stop eating.

Ok Marry the girl friend
@ sugar daddy: No what will my mother say in the village? The church will stop giving her holy communion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by chigoizie7(m): 12:23am On Jun 23, 2015
naijasweetness:
Pls nairalanders I need your advice am so confuse. Am in love with a man that has a child with another woman even before we met,she stays inhis house every now nd then even though all sign shows it nt working out between them. He spends almost all his time wit me it obvious he loves me2. The problem now is that he has promised to sort out the relationship with her so we can a more pronounced relationship bt it does not really feel right to me. Pls guys tell me am I doing the right or am I taking another's man? Waiting for your advice

Mtcheeeeew,

All these jobless fucklicants, when will they get sense?

1 Like

Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by jrerico1(m): 1:37am On Jun 23, 2015
If age is not after you i'll appreciate you find a single man. Are you ready to fight the war that woman will bring? The man must be giving a silly excuse to leave that woman and she's not happy at all in fact she need your head.
This man might leave you after you give birth for same reason.
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Tnx he has actually introduced me to his family
Richy4:
You 've just entered a station Wagon of a time waster

Oya ask him to apply a break that you want to disembark immediately......

If not, you will remain in the same spot till rapture takes place.

Your guy is a sugar daddy @ heart. He might be young but he got their characteristics ie if you are willing to open your eyes to see the sign.

They don't always leave their wife.

They are extremely nice to the other woman in this case OP you are the other ......

OK Introduce the girl friend to the family since it is not working out.
@ sugar daddy: no my wife will be upset..., she can't find out about us like this. It should be a slow process....., the kids will stop eating.

Ok Marry the girl friend
@ sugar daddy: No what will my mother say in the village? The church will stop giving her holy communion.
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by naijasweetness(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Tnx I ll do dat
jrerico1:
If age is not after you i'll appreciate you find a single man. Are you ready to fight the war that woman will bring? The man must be giving a silly excuse to leave that woman and she's not happy at all in fact she need your head.
This man might leave you after you give birth for same reason.
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by MizTyna(f): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2015
Enegod:
Where are all these confused girls popping out from? undecided
Confused is taking it lightly. He's not happy with her and he hasnt left? Chai! It's girls like this that make guys believe we are gullible
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by marymaria(f): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2015
ure just a voluntary side chick even if he leaves her for u what makes u think he wont find another
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by Princeparix(m): 9:18am On Jun 23, 2015
And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”(Mathew 19:9)
Re: She Met Him First But He Loves Me. by beautycrush24(f): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2015
He might love you more. Its 100% possible. But a child is a very very strong bond. Are you sure you can handle that? As it is right now, she has an upper hand cos of the child. She can use that child to get whatever she wants with just a little threat. Is that what you want for your young self? A relative just lost her life about 2 months ago cos of the troubles involved in gettin married to a man with kids. Sit down and think about it before committing yourself. If there was no child between them then this wouldnt have been an issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Her Naturally Love You Without You Proposing / Obinna From Enugu State Banging Tape Leaked (videos) / Photo:which Will You Save First, Your Ex Or Your Phone?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.