Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria (3886 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2015
Lest we forget, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Turaki Adamawa, has not given up his presidential ambition. And I actually felt sorry for him when former President Olusegun Obasanjo, for personal political vendetta stopped Atiku from succeeding him after Atiku served as his Vice-President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007, and denied Nigeria of having a better, healthier and stronger President, because Atiku would have become the best Nigerian President from northern Nigeria.

Please, those who don't like Atiku for personal reasons or political vendetta should look at themselves in the mirror first.
I don't believe in those who want to stop the best intentions of others, because of their past imperfections. I always look at the bright side and let your light shine as God also does so as long as you are ready to make amends and go on to excel and succeed for the common good.
After all, the senior citizen castigated as "Mr. No Certificate" is today his excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces of Nigeria by the grace of God who qualifies the unqualified.
Supporting retired General Buhari cost me millions of naira and hatred from the goons of the former ruling party, PDP. But at the end of the race, the will of Almighty God prevailed. But if Buhari had given up, he would not be sitting on that great seat he is sitting on today since he moved into the State House yesterday. Therefore, Atiku should not give up his Nigerian Dream as long as he means well for Nigeria. And whosoever means well for Nigeria should not give up his or her Nigerian Dream.

All I going to do is to challenge Atiku and other Nigerian politicians to become more of patriotic nation builders than greedy title chasers and repent from using the poor masses as their political pawns and sacrificial lambs in their evil greed for power.
Lest we forget, the election of President Muhammadu Buhari cost the lives of many people in Rivers State, where I lost my in-laws who were members and supporters of the APC; in Kaduna where people were also attacked and murdered and other parts of Nigeria. Today, as the leaders of the APC are dining and wining in celebration, let them remember those who sacrificed their precious lives for their victory. I doubt if President Muhammadu Buhari has gone on condolence visits to their bereaved families.

1 Share

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by madridguy(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2015
Never.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Nazeeboy(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2015
He would be more effective than the slow Baba. I heard he had mapped out Nigeria'a problems and the solutions especially power problem. He's got it all covered.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by phabuloz(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
When will he be? Beside to me I think 8yrs from now he'll be too old for that

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Imortal001: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
Not when obj is still alive... or maybe next generation.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Baawaa(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2015
In the dream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by mistabiola: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2015
We are waiting. Nigerians will decide.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by otokx(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2015
With God all things are possible, hope he gets a political appointment in this dispensation.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by eleko1: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2015
angry Tell the thief he's wasting his time.NG isn't his property.Afta PMB,Nah OKOROCHA turn.He'll wait tire sad.Dream on

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by finemind(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2015
How much were u payed to float this ill written illgical attempt at image laundering. This corrupt, power hungry, blood sucker will be president when ice age dawns in hell. Bunch of brainless morons. F*ck off!!

6 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
If Buhari can then anybody can
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by weirdtee: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
eleko1:
angry Tell the thief he's wasting his time.NG isn't his property.Afta PMB,Nah OKOROCHA turn.He'll wait tire sad.Dream on

Okoro gini?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by eleko1: 7:56am On Jun 23, 2015
OKOROCHA still remain the best in the East.No room for miserable,thieves/ATIKU .
weirdtee:

Okoro gini?

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Starships4u(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Yes ATIKU would rule NIGERIA we agree but only in ur unrealistic dreams.....

8 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by nerodenero: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2015
All I going to do is to challenge Atiku and other Nigerian politicians to become more of patriotic nation builders than greedy title chasers and repent from using the poor masses as their political pawns and sacrificial lambs in their evil greed for power.
From the submission, this is the only thing that matters and I hope they change.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by umar745(m): 8:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Lol. OP should be arrested for image laundering
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by dridowu: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2015
Atiku Abubakar WILL NEVER lead Nigeria as President. He will only smell the throne but he won't sit only it. After Buhari (4/8years), power must return back to Southern Nigeria (BRF my choice).

8 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by premConcept: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
In his widest dreams that is. undecided This guy will never rule Nigeria...as a matter of fact the North should forget ruling this country for decades to come. The South East deserve a chance too haba, it shouldn't be hard to see at least one credible person from more than 30million people. If Atiku is all they have left, they should forget Aso rock.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Mr Orikinla, I'm sorry to say this but Atiku Abubakar will never be the president of Nigeria.

Please stop using Buhari as a yard stick for Atiku. The grace of GOD on Buhari made him become president, which Atiku lacks.

The Sarakigate scandal revealed his true colour. And again, he's a fair weather politician unlike Buhari. He's unstable politicallly.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by cktheluckyman: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2015
dridowu:
Atiku Abubakar WILL NEVER lead Nigeria as President. He will only smell the throne but he won't sit only it. After Buhari (4/8years), power must return back to Southern Nigeria (BRF my choice).

chai see dream!!! I hope you people wont be banking on southern solidarity to achieve this?
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by premConcept: 8:20am On Jun 23, 2015
Imortal001:
Not when obj is still alive... or maybe next generation.
with or without Obj...he'll never smell Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by todayguest(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2015
He can if we give him our support and votes. After all, no nigerian politician is a saint.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by major466(m): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2015
For those of you who do not know, Atiku is the most refined Northern Politician in the North. Forget that He changed party 3 times. He has great leadership qualities. For a guy who setup one of the best universities in the country, in an educational defficient place like the North shows that he values education. A cause worthy of commendation considering the fact that most Northerners do not value education.
He will make a fine President when giving the opportunity.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by omazus: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2015
Of all those that contested in that APC primary, Turaki Adamawa was the only person who understands leadership, who knows Nigeria, who has human heart, who is accessible, and who can rule well. Too bad that party rejected him and foisted a proven non-performer on all of us.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 9:32am On Jun 23, 2015
PvtParts:
If Buhari can then anybody can
Atiku is not Buhari,Atiku will never win APC primary and even if he does APC are doom because Atiku is not loved anywhere even the North

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by akins56(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2015
He his not loved anywhere in his own north, even in his adamawa enclave, jibrilla defeated his candidate at the APC primary, and if he gets the ticket, the people who owns the media are waiting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2015
bettercreature:
Atiku is not Buhari,Atiku will never win APC primary and even if he does APC are doom because Atiku is not loved anywhere even the North

Shekau is an inspiration to hundreds of thousands of northerners so northern popularity is not necessarily a good thing
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by bettercreature(m): 9:48am On Jun 23, 2015
PvtParts:

Shekau is an inspiration to hundreds of thousands of northerners so northern popularity is not necessarily a good thing
You can never be Nigerian president if you are not loved by north,60 percent of eligible voters are from the north

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by eleko1: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2015
angry angry
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by juman(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2015
It is very difficult for atiku to become president because he lacks the political knowledge of nigerian politics to maneuver to achieve such aim.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by patrotic9gerian: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2015
Orikinla:
Lest we forget, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Turaki Adamawa, has not given up his presidential ambition. And I actually felt sorry for him when former President Olusegun Obasanjo, for personal political vendetta stopped Atiku from succeeding him after Atiku served as his Vice-President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007, and denied Nigeria of having a better, healthier and stronger President, because Atiku would have become the best Nigerian President from northern Nigeria.

Please, those who don't like Atiku for personal reasons or political vendetta should look at themselves in the mirror first.
I don't believe in those who want to stop the best intentions of others, because of their past imperfections. I always look at the bright side and let your light shine as God also does so as long as you are ready to make amends and go on to excel and succeed for the common good.
After all, the senior citizen castigated as "Mr. No Certificate" is today his excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces of Nigeria by the grace of God who qualifies the unqualified.
Supporting retired General Buhari cost me millions of naira and hatred from the goons of the former ruling party, PDP. But at the end of the race, the will of Almighty God prevailed. But if Buhari had given up, he would not be sitting on that great seat he is sitting on today since he moved into the State House yesterday. Therefore, Atiku should not give up his Nigerian Dream as long as he means well for Nigeria. And whosoever means well for Nigeria should not give up his or her Nigerian Dream.

Lest we forget, the election of President Muhammadu Buhari cost the lives of many people in Rivers State, where I lost my in-laws who were members and supporters of the APC; in Kaduna where people were also attacked and murdered and other parts of Nigeria. Today, as the leaders of the APC are dining and wining in celebration, let them remember those who sacrificed their precious lives for their victory. I doubt if President Muhammadu Buhari has gone on condolence visits to their bereaved families.

He will sell you and your 10th generations to come.... May God forbid....

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by juman(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
omazus:
Of all those that contested in that APC primary, Turaki Adamawa was the only person who understands leadership, who knows Nigeria, who has human heart, who is accessible, and who can rule well. Too bad that party rejected him and foisted a proven non-performer on all of us.

Buhari was the best candidate for their party in that apc primary.

Many nigerians believe buhari is the only honest person in apc and the main problem of nigeria is corruption so buhari would tackle the corruption problem.

Couple with buhari has cult like support in the north. You should remember that apc contested with a sitting president.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclusive Photos From Akasa Sen. Ben Bruce Village in Bayelsa / Anyone Ready To Bet 100K With Me That Atiku Will Lose Woefully? / Tension In Ebonyi As INEC Names Ex Governor, Elechi As Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.