Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria (3895 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Super Eagles On Qualifying For World Cup / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
God forbid, Atiku Abubakar will never be president of Nigeria. thank you

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2015
You can follow my daily updates live on Amazon.com 24/7 https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:19am On Jun 23, 2015
Mercie97:
God forbid, Atiku Abubakar will never be president of Nigeria. thank you
So many said the same thing about Muhammadu Buhari and today they are eating their words.
We are not God and we can never be God who alone Has the absolute powers over us.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Rexology: 10:30am On Jun 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Mr Orikinla, I'm sorry to say this but Atiku Abubakar will never be the president of Nigeria.

Please stop using Buhari as a yard stick for Atiku. The grace of GOD on Buhari made him become president, which Atiku lacks.

The Sarakigate scandal revealed his true colour. And again, he's a fair weather politician unlike Buhari. He's unstable politicallly.
Who told you that Atiku lacks God's grace? Atiku has all it takes to become the President, therefore, HE CAN.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Diablo666: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
dridowu:
Atiku Abubakar WILL NEVER lead Nigeria as President. He will only smell the throne but he won't sit only it. After Buhari (4/8years), power must return back to Southern Nigeria (BRF my choice).
I am with you on the choice of BRF after PMB. But I am not in support of the your statement power must return to a southerner. I am a core northerner, but I dont subscribe to politics of region or religion or ethnicity. I believe in competence and I hope in years to come. we would do away with ethno-regional/religion politics.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by edo3(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
When I started seeing his pictures and that of his children together,I knew he was up to something. He wants to use sai baba style for us. U remember zahra,baba's daughter? Mr atiiku,this one is dead on arrival. Try anoda country. Betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by shigoslim(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2015
GOD own power he giveth it to who soever he wish. I see Atiku as the next president of Nigeria and Nigeria will see a tremendous development in sphere of our sectors.
The question we should start asking ourselves is that what really transpired between OBJ and Atiku answer to these will help us shape our future. Atiku got everything he will give Nigeria the best, the experience is there. He is not a naive in our political dispensation he knew every corner i mean the two side of the coin. I pray his dreams come true am one of those that will vote for him. Advise Baba Atiku to start strategies how to gain masses right from now even without APC support . If perhaps he should found a party and mage with other political party that are gaining ground . ................... BABA ATIKU may dream come true.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by juman(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
shigoslim:
GOD own power he giveth it to who soever he wish. I see Atiku as the next president of Nigeria and Nigeria will see a tremendous development in sphere of our sectors.
The question we should start asking ourselves is that what really transpired between OBJ and Atiku answer to these will help us shape our future. Atiku got everything he will give Nigeria the best, the experience is there. He is not a naive in our political dispensation he knew every corner i mean the two side of the coin. I pray his dreams come true am one of those that will vote for him. Advise Baba Atiku to start strategies how to gain masses right from now even without APC support . If perhaps he should found a party and mage with other political party that are gaining ground . ................... BABA ATIKU may dream come true.

You know what, atiku is a toddler in nigerian politics.

OBJ brought him to be his vice president, but atiku tried to snatch the party from him in 2003 obasanjo reelection. Now atiku is doing the same thing portraying himself as somebody trying to snatch the control of the national assembly from the new president and the apc party.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rexology:

Who told you that Atiku lacks God's grace? Atiku has all it takes to become the President, therefore, HE CAN.

You won't understand.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Rexology: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
I
ferhyntorlah:

You won't understand.
Really?...fine ,make me understand if you don't mind.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rexology:
I
Really?...fine ,make me understand if you don't mind.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Rex oh Rex.
I knew you would ask me this question. I'm sorry but I can't make you understand.

My apologies again.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Rexology: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Rex oh Rex.
I knew you would ask me this question. I'm sorry but I can't make you understand.

My apologies again.
Lol..you mean you set a trap for me, and you eventually caught me?
in Patience voice " continu"
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
otokx:
With God all things are possible, hope he gets a political appointment in this dispensation.
atiku is too big for any political appointment, he he's gone beyond that level.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by front247: 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tufiakwa
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Miss26: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Atiku is a great and gifted leader, he see in people what even HR guys who quiz for jobs fail to see. when I went back to read about what really went down during the OBJ 3rd saga, there I understood the dept of Atiku's commitment to democracy and National interest. He was the sacrificial lamb for us still enjoying this democracy, so thanks to him. I hope that it wont be too late for us Nigerians to realize what a great President Atiku will be. His got the charisma and foresight to make this country great.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Miss26: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Atiku will be President if God is willing and i know it will be for a greater and stronger Nigeria. Atiku has something a lot of politicians in this country don't. He is not a politicians that bad mouths others, everyone who works with says wonderful things about him, you don't pay people to do that. He has an idea of where Nigeria's capabilities and where we aught to be as country. So yes, Atiku can still become president of Nigeria.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Miss26:
Atiku will be President if God is willing and i know it will be for a greater and stronger Nigeria. Atiku has something a lot of politicians in this country don't. He is not a politicians that bad mouths others, everyone who works with says wonderful things about him, you don't pay people to do that. He has an idea of where Nigeria's capabilities and where we aught to be as country. So yes, Atiku can still become president of Nigeria.
atiku is a detribalised politicians . His political clout cuts across all parties,regions and ethnic group. Obj and tinubu are scared of atiku becoming the president because they know that will be the end of their political dominance .
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Osyfellaini(f): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
SURE HE CAN....
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Any rogue can become a Nigerian president,as long as there is enough stolen loot to buy his/her way. Nigeria is a gangster paradise. A country of the blind that is always ruled by one eyed man.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rexology:

Thank you for your comment.
The grace of God is for everybody who truly needs it.
As long as Atiku is qualified to contest, he is qualified to rule.

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by doctokwus: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
The only other kingdom Atiku would rule is that that contains his buildings.We rather have separate nations in Nigeria than allow a corrupted, treacherous,daydreamer like Atiku rule a united nation. Tufiakwa!
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Orikinla:
Lest we forget, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Turaki Adamawa, has not given up his presidential ambition. And I actually felt sorry for him when former President Olusegun Obasanjo, for personal political vendetta stopped Atiku from succeeding him after Atiku served as his Vice-President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007, and denied Nigeria of having a better, healthier and stronger President, because Atiku would have become the best Nigerian President from northern Nigeria.

Please, those who don't like Atiku for personal reasons or political vendetta should look at themselves in the mirror first.
I don't believe in those who want to stop the best intentions of others, because of their past imperfections. I always look at the bright side and let your light shine as God also does so as long as you are ready to make amends and go on to excel and succeed for the common good.
After all, the senior citizen castigated as "Mr. No Certificate" is today his excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces of Nigeria by the grace of God who qualifies the unqualified.
Supporting retired General Buhari cost me millions of naira and hatred from the goons of the former ruling party, PDP. But at the end of the race, the will of Almighty God prevailed. But if Buhari had given up, he would not be sitting on that great seat he is sitting on today since he moved into the State House yesterday. Therefore, Atiku should not give up his Nigerian Dream as long as he means well for Nigeria. And whosoever means well for Nigeria should not give up his or her Nigerian Dream.

All I going to do is to challenge Atiku and other Nigerian politicians to become more of patriotic nation builders than greedy title chasers and repent from using the poor masses as their political pawns and sacrificial lambs in their evil greed for power.
Lest we forget, the election of President Muhammadu Buhari cost the lives of many people in Rivers State, where I lost my in-laws who were members and supporters of the APC; in Kaduna where people were also attacked and murdered and other parts of Nigeria. Today, as the leaders of the APC are dining and wining in celebration, let them remember those who sacrificed their precious lives for their victory. I doubt if President Muhammadu Buhari has gone on condolence visits to their bereaved families.

I thought you are wiser . After Atiku being the VP to Clueless Obasanjo for eight years with corruption and nepotism running amok, you want Atiku to become President again ?. No wonder Nigeria is a perpetual third world hell hole. Have to feel sorry for tens of millions of Nigerians stuck in the hell called Nigeria.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
I thought you are wiser . After Atiku being the VP to Clueless Obasanjo for eight years with corruption and nepotism running amok, you want Atiku to become President again ?. No wonder Nigeria is a perpetual third world hell hole. Have to feel sorry for tens of millions of Nigerians stuck in the hell called Nigeria.

Once upon a time, I met and sat with someone like you who was pointing accusing fingers at the corrupt stinking rich politicians in power. But later, he became a DG and then a federal minister and he never accused them of corruption again.
You have not been given the opportunity.
[size=28pt]PMB may be incorruptible, but the sponsors of his presidential campaign are not incorruptible!
Do you want a long list or a short list of them?[/size]
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by juman(m): 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:

There was no nepotism during obasanjo government.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
dridowu:
Atiku Abubakar WILL NEVER lead Nigeria as President. He will only smell the throne but he won't sit only it. After Buhari (4/8years), power must return back to Southern Nigeria (BRF my choice).

South-west precisely cool
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
If former President Obasanjo will still be alive,Atiku WILL NEVER be Nigerian President. The highest he could be was the Former Vice-President.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by sheymoni(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
I'll take atiku serious when he wins primary without buying votes.
I'll take him serious when his candidates starts winning in adamawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Orikinla:

Once upon a time, I met and sat with someone like you who was pointing accusing fingers at the corrupt stinking rich politicians in power. But later, he became a DG and then a federal minister and he never accused them of corruption again.
You have not been given the opportunity.
[size=28pt]PMB may be incorruptible, but the sponsors of his presidential campaign are not incorruptible!
Do you want a long list or a short list of them?[/size]
You are making my point for me indirectly . Corruption and nepotism is the reason Nigeria is in a mess that she's in. I don't have any trust in any politician in Nigeria. Just hoping Buhari will make a difference in his second coming. Nigeria is a third world with all her God given wealth due to massive corruption and mismanagement by the previous leaders. Why should Nigerians live with less than $2 a day in a country that blessed by the Good man above?. Enough of the old thinking of recirculating worthless polticians that bastardized and pauperised a whole nation. Nigeria deserves better than the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and co. I don't want the opportunity of impoverishing Nigeria . Doing very well where I am. Just worried that Nigeria deserves better than being at the bottom of the barrel in the comity of nations. When is stealing the country dry and corruption becomes patriotic mantra with politicians. Only God and people with revolutional midset can set the people free from the worthless subhuman mongrels calling themselves thieflicians.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
juman:

There was no nepotism during obasanjo government.
Go look up nepotism in your dictionary and tell me any government in Nigeria that's not guilty of it.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
sheymoni:
I'll take atiku serious when he wins primary without buying votes.
I'll take him serious when his candidates starts winning in adamawa
I agree with you.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Boss13: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
He would make a fine president but corruption would still thrive. We need to build insititutions and keep them on auto pilot before we bring in a business mogul as president
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Can Still Become President Of Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
You are making my point for me indirectly . Corruption and nepotism is the reason Nigeria is in a mess that she's in. I don't have any trust in any politician in Nigeria. Just hoping Buhari will make a difference in his second coming. Nigeria is a third world with all her God given wealth due to massive corruption and mismanagement by the previous leaders. Why should Nigerians live with less than $2 a day in a country that blessed by the Good man above?. Enough of the old thinking of recirculating worthless polticians that bastardized and pauperised a whole nation. Nigeria deserves better than the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and co.
So true.
But we have to move forward with those who are coming forward to contest when the less corrupt ones are reluctant to come out.
Even majority of Nigerian voters sell their votes. So, they are not innocent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: “i Will Increase Nysc Allowance To N39,800″ – Gen. Buhari / 3-month Pregnant Doctor Backs Her Sick Baby While Performing CS On Pregnant Lady / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Preached ‘one Nigeria’ During Jonathan’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.