Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent (21704 Views)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Presidential Aides Bicker Over Buhari, Tinubu Feud - Daily Independent / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by mistabiola: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2015
chigoizie7:

U should have tot of this while criticizing GEJ. Apparently, PMB does not know wat to do,

If not for anything, the moment he assumed office, he should ve made a bold statement that he is actually in power, he must have been studying the affairs of this country ever b4 he became a president, so, he should know the pros and cons. This Is almost a month since he took over,now tell me, what can be achieved in 2months? NO plans whatsoever,

He has studied Nigeria for so long to have arrived to the conclusions that GEJ is incompetent as a president, now to prove to us that GEJ was truly incompetent, he should have given us that reason Asap.

A competent leader wouldn't have left us with a record breaking deficit in history with no money in the treasury, we have to support him for the first 100days and after then if he did not achieved anything, we can now criticize him.

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by remmyton(f): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Two dailies talkin abt pmb, one siding him n de oda against him

Abeg pmb, no fall man hand ooo
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by millionaireman: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
I inherited empty treasury - as if others before him did not also inherit empty treasury.

Age is a limitation to what I can do - as if he did not know before he asked to be voted president.

Nigeria is in debt - as if there's any country that is not in debt.

The worst thing a leader can do to his subjects is show them signs that the leader is not worth being a leader.

Baba has shown every sign that he did not expect to become president, he was not prepared for the job, he has no great positive changes to offer Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Bowaley17(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2015
Wtf
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Pls tell the mumu old dullard......

I believe you can offer your advice if you have one insulting PMB what will you achieve you are a woman I think you should have courtesy
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by yemdogg: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
APC still behaving like opposition party...... Propaganda won't save them rather it will destroy them. Nigerians no get chill at all angry

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
He thinks he can rule by taking selfies.

3 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Jesusloveyou: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
I'm his fan...buh truth be told,he's dulling n slow.
slow ke, pls answer this simple question- has anyone be able to develop a machine that when a woman take-in today, d machine will make her deliver a baby tomoro?

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by ralph28(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Yes,it is true talk,we Nigerians don't have patience as virtue but Buhari have not shown us any sign that he is ready to give us change he promised us.

Some governors have gone far already,like Abia State, Mr Okezie.

Chia,there is God o. This pictures you are snapping like this every day while Bokoharam is killing innocent people every day.

There is God ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by ihatebuhari(f): 10:37am On Jun 23, 2015
Drfresh0909:
I believe you can offer your advice if you have one insulting PMB what will you achieve you are a woman I think you should have courtesy
freedom of speech.

Don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
Joejonah:
If I neeed excuses I wouldn't have join in voting out GEJ.

Buhari remain a modern scam. Felt so bad I was easily deceived by APC.
Old age has really messed up with this man.

Joejonah
please call me 'clueless', if these are what it stands.

GEJ till buhari understand 'surname' and make 5 credits too.

You are the real Scam! Keep lying!

2 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by permsec: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2015
wachakuta:
Mhen dis is jst 3weeks ooh

And dis TANoids no de see anyfin positive yet...

Maybe when their goons start to de enter prison na then dem go know say dis na diff govt
So all you want for yourself is increase in our dirty prisons not even how to hasten the cases of awaiting trials. i bet you dont know what you want for yourself. All i want is a better economy, free meals for pupils in school, #1=1$, monthly alawee of 5k, steady power supply and many more that i cannot recall from this power mongers.

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Daura President

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Bollinger(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
Joejonah:
If I neeed excuses I wouldn't have join in voting out GEJ.

Buhari remain a modern scam. Felt so bad I was easily deceived by APC.
Old age has really messed up with this man.

It is always funny when I read comments like this. Buhari did not deceive you, you wanted to be deceived. Only a toddler would believe the nonsense he was preaching. but, Nigerians are so hungry that they would believe anything. Even if said he was the second coming of christ, Nigerians would believe just so as to keep that spark of hope. Sad.

4 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2015
mistabiola:

A competent leader wouldn't have left us with a record breaking deficit in history with no money in the treasury, we have to support him for the first 100days and after then if he did not achieved anything, we can now criticize him.

And after giving him 100 days and he still does not perform, you will still ask for one year!

Chai! This Daura President's dulling is really shaming some people!

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by lagdmark(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Buhari is not only slow, but very confused, He has also confused APC and now the nation most confused of all.

The greatest threat to our economy and political dev. Is having a confused and helpless thinking President in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by millionaireman: 10:42am On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
The 1diot is busy taking pictures up and down

APC is just full of propaganda and lies

APC got to Aso Rock through lies/falsehood as political propaganda.

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
During his first missionary journey as a dictator, within 2 weeks, he had issued uncountable decrees and hounded so many people into detention . Dr Ekwueme comes to mind. Now, after 3+ weeks, we are yet to see any change from the previous administration's policies.

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by eginacyril(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2015
yes......snail oooooooo
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by AreaFada2: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2015
I guess we should give him about 6 months to see his direction. Maybe he's just trying not to make early mistakes that cannot be easily corrected later.

I'm not his fan but Nigerians voted for him. Let's wait and see.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by mistabiola: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2015
lawanson44:

And after giving him 100 days and he still does not perform, you will still ask for one year!

Chai! This Daura President's dulling is really shaming some people!

After then, I will be the first person to criticize him.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by CR77(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dearpreye:

Still laughing! Very funny, yet very true.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by 9jatatafo(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2015
When GEJ said that he wants a younger person to lead this country when he was out of office many of us thought he was high on Otuoke weed. Now Baba one chance confirmed it. I think APC manipulated their way in and the change they promise us will never come.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by chigoizie7(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
RedEagle:
Yes, I knew some of the campaign promises were unrealistic

But I think he definitely needs more time.

All our past presidents, submitted their ministerial list around the end of June so baba isn't too late yet.

There will be things and time to criticize or praise, but for now we wait. cool

*u should have exercised patience with GEJ(clueless man)

*imagine urself telling the driver of a particular vehicle that he does not know how to drive well, that he should come down so that u will drive, only to mount the wheels and begin to learn the rudiments of driving.( You are stagnant, u aint moving yet) what do u call that?

*PMB is very slow, and he has done absolutely nothing about it,

*APC is a scam, my only prayer is that they will bring us out of this mess.

Now listen.

*GEJ didn't change the price of oil

*GEJ didn't reduce the capacity of oil sold per day.

*GEJ didn't ask the chinese to stop buying our crude( they buy more than 50%)

*GEJ wanted to save during the rainy day( he wants to save the Excess crude account).

*GEJ borrowed money during his last days in office because of the above point ^^^, thus, couldn't save anything.(If they had allowed them to save, they wouldn't have borrowed)

*APC and rotimi Amaechi opposed to it ( let us share this money among the states, work with it now that we have it and then make profits from it, that was their call)national Assembly supported them

*^^^ GEJ and okonjo refused until it tore PDP apart, and APC was very happy.

*APC took over, nigeria found itself in the worst financial mess, and they are blaming PDP.

*APC is just reaping the fruits they sowed in other to tear other houses apart.

*my only prayer is that PMB should swing into action Asap and bring us out of this mess.

* the only time we can hold our leaders accountable is when we really know what went wrong. And we must hold them accountable no matter what, we must not justify why they couldn't do what we elected them to do. If they could not do it, why then did we elect them in the 1st place

* my point is?

PMB is very slow and should pick up Asap. We don't ve to defend him.

5 Likes

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by charlito94(m): 10:47am On Jun 23, 2015
He said in a press interview before his election DAT he doesn't know wat to do until he gets into power
Now he's in power n is still more clueless
Gej set a standard do better pmb
Sai dullard
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by 9jatatafo(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2015
permsec:
So all you want for yourself is increase in our dirty prisons not even how to hasten the cases of awaiting trials. i bet you dont know what you want for yourself. All i want is a better economy, free meals for pupils in school, #1=1$, monthly alawee of 5k, steady power supply and many more that i cannot recall from this power mongers.

And stoppage of boko haram's senile activities within 2 months.

1 Like

Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by permsec: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2015
Bollinger:

It is always funny when I read comments like this. Buhari did not deceive you, you wanted to be deceived. Only a toddler would believe the nonsense he was preaching. but, Nigerians are so hungry that they would believe anything. Even if said he was the second coming of christ, Nigerians would believe just so as to keep that spark of hope. Sad.
Well said bro!
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by boyt1: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2015
lagdmark:
Buhari is not only slow, but very confused, He has also confused APC and now the nation most confused of all.

The greatest threat to our economy and political dev. Is having a confused and helpless thinking President in 2015.
we are in aBIG DANGER with PMB.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by jtreasure1(f): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
Please, allow PMB to settle down and work. GEJ really mess up dis country you know.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by eniwaye2: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2015
I beg mr president don't joke wit me ooo, since d day u promised us job, HV made duplicate of all my credentials including my jamb result bcs I knw u will offer me reliable job, BT I no won understand ur way again oooo.
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2015
mistabiola:
Why are Nigerians judging like buhari is ruling over a community society, we ought to know that; this is a country and you can't just jump into criticism less than 100days.
Who is saying he must fix Nigeria like a community, we are saying if he actually have good agenda for this country, he should start some thing. haba Three weeks counting no key appointment not even one!!
Re: No Excuses, Mr President - Daily Independent by S0L0PEE0147(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2015
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Detain Samuel Ogundipe Of Premium Times, Ask Him To Disclose His Source / Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.