Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. (10534 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

So?
Where do you think I got my "EXORSIST AGGRESSIVE" behavior from? cheesy
My dad of course! The DUDE shouted from DAWN TO DUSK! Even in his SLEEP UNPROVOKED! shocked
Angry DADS who are ALWAYS BROKE breed HUNGRY AND ANGRY CHILDREN!!!!

My super-darling MOM ALWAYS RESCUED US O!!!!

Amen!!!! cool

Lawd!! Your descriptions! I'm trying ever so hard to keep a straight face! grin grin

SirShymexx:

Well, I noticed a lot of Nigerian women act like their dads, acting like they have a little willy under their skirts. grin
Would that be because their dads communicated with them more and they all looked at them as role models growing up?

Lollollol!!!

I hate to admit it, but you've got a point (annoyingly so).

My dad used to say to me, "You aren't a man!"

But can you blame me? I mean, he brought me up to believe in myself, my abilities, he practically helped me ooze self-confidence. There's nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it. Or when people say to me, "No, you can't do that. It's impossible", I set out to prove them wrong. That's just me jare. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Tufiakwaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! cry

Lol!

You get my gist. When I say "you", I don't mean you, babes. kiss kiss

Anyway, back to the neck-bending kinda slap. Na that type dem dey use pursue person for dream. You go know say na enemies send am come. cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lawd!! Your descriptions! I'm trying ever so hard to keep a straight face! grin grin

Lollollol!!!

I hate to admit it, but you've got a point (annoyingly so).

My dad used to say to me, "You aren't a man!"

But can you blame me? I mean, he brought me up to believe in myself, my abilities, he practically helped me ooze self-confidence. There's nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it. Or when people say to me, "No, you can't do that. It's impossible", I set out to prove them wrong. That's just me jare. cheesy cheesy

Lol. Let's celebrate the dads the same way we celebrate our mums - they're our unsung heroes! grin

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. You're so traditional.

In as much as I agree that kids should be raised within a well-defined structure - I necessarily don't think marriage should be the only prerequisite for making kids. I don't mind co-habitation, till we get to a stage whereby we think we can take it to the next level.

People do change.

And you are very modern. cheesy

Yep, I agree with you to an extent as per sometimes, a bad union or one with a faulty foundation may be best left if totally unsalvageable...and, that the most important thing to consider when bringing up kids is that it be done in an environment where they feel safe...yes...

But having said that, you were brought up in a traditional family with mum and dad na, weren't you?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I loved mine too!
ONLY BECAUSE HE DID NOT KNOW ANY BETTER, being raised in the HELL HOLE OF A LOVELESS, AFRICAN JUNGLE, repeating the mistakes of his BULLISH ancestors!

My mama try to stay with am for ONLY 8 years!
Getting her pregnant EVERY GADDEM year with his ANIMALISTIC, PSYCHO-RELIGIOUS sexual urges that produced almost 5 children in LESS THAN 4 years, WAS THE HEIGHT OF WICKEDNESS AND DOMESTIC ABUSE!!!!'
My mom had to RRRRRRRRUN for her dear life ke!

He never beat her with his hands!

But DAMMMMMN!
She suffered BY HIS BLOKOS!!!! cry
By 24, she had produced 4 children. . . 2 IN ONE YEAR!!! shocked

Toto nefa dry. . . . E don jump h-enter o! angry
See life?

Lwkmd
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

So?
Where do you think I got my "EXORSIST AGGRESSIVE" behavior from? cheesy
My dad of course! The DUDE shouted from DAWN TO DUSK! Even in his SLEEP UNPROVOKED! shocked
Angry DADS who are ALWAYS BROKE breed HUNGRY AND ANGRY CHILDREN!!!!

My super-darling MOM ALWAYS RESCUED US O!!!!

Amen!!!! cool

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin

It was the reverse in my home. My mom was the disciplinarian, and my dad would do anything for me. I'm more endeared to my dad and my mum can't stand me for that. grin grin grin grin
Most naija children are more endeared to their mom though.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Hahaha!

Then he should be ya hero cos he taught you the game.

And the only way you'll hate him is if you hate yourself. grin

Hate him ke?
I CAN ONLY PITY A NIGERIAN FATHER!
They DIE FIRST, with all their WAHALA!
Anywhere you find them, IT IS BAAAAAAD NEWS!
All they can do is PHOCK LIKE MAD DOGS!!!! grin

As for hating myself?
Only if I WAS DAFT ENOUGH TO LIVE ANYWHERE IN AN AFRICAN JUNGLE OF EMOTIONAL VAGRANTS OR PSYCHO-SOCIO-PATHETIC WILDERBEASTS! kiss

Or put up with ANY NIGGA with a typical IDDDIOTIC mentality of a prehistoric cave-dweller!

Lai-Lai!

To marry a man like my DAD? shocked

Tufiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Let's celebrate the dads the same way we celebrate our mums - they're our unsung heroes! grin

Please!

You forgot PAPA MICHAEL JACKSON O! cheesy
Baba IYABO, The ORANGUTAN OF OTA nko? wink
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And you are very modern. cheesy

Yep, I agree with you to an extent as per sometimes, a bad union or one with a faulty foundation may be best left if totally unsalvageable...and, that the most important thing to consider when bringing up kids is that it be done in an environment where they feel safe...yes...

But having said that, you were brought up in a traditional family with mum and dad na, weren't you?

Lol. The word "modern" sounds too cliche for me since it's interchangeable with contemporary. That said, I was just pulling ya legs by calling you "traditional", not a diss, since I see myself as being traditional-leaning and conservative when it comes to cultural values. Co-habitation might even be older than marriage since a lot of our forebears never really got married formally - just basic introduction and that's it. And those unions did stand the test of time grin

Personally, I'm not a fan of divorce and all the shenanigans associated with it. And the unnecessary pressure it puts on kids. So I believe it's somewhat better to get involved something you can break-off amicably, if it doesn't work, without the need for all the extras.

Yes, mum and dad were/are ever present - I got the best of both worlds. grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by SirShymexx: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please!

You forgot PAPA MICHAEL JACKSON O! cheesy
Baba IYABO, The ORANGUTAN OF OTA nko? wink

Texas Orchard!

This tune is dedicated to you and ya lovely dad - the man who raised a NL legend. A Field marshal on these sides!

Salute! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDxJrggie8
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. The word "modern" sounds too cliche for me since it's interchangeable with contemporary. That said, I was just pulling ya legs by calling you "traditional", not a diss, since I see myself as being traditional-leaning and conservative when it comes to cultural values. Co-habitation might even be older than marriage since a lot of our forebears never really got married formally - just basic introduction and that's it. And those unions did stand the test of time grin

Oh, I know that. smiley smiley

SirShymexx:
Personally, I'm not a fan of divorce and all the shenanigans associated with it. And the unnecessary pressure it puts on kids. So I believe it's somewhat better to get involved something you can break-off amicably, if it doesn't work, without the need for all the extras.

Yes, mum and dad were/are ever present - I got the best of both worlds. grin

And you're very lucky. Now see why I said earlier that you've got a well balanced view and a good head on your shoulders? smiley
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin

It was the reverse in my home. My mom was the disciplinarian, and my dad would do anything for me. I'm more endeared to my dad and my mum can't stand me for that. grin grin grin grin
Most naija children are more endeared to their mom though.

Two questions.

1. Where is your dad from?
2. Did he live with you IN THE SAME HOUSE 24/7.

No need for long explanations o.
Just answer with only ONE WORD EACH!

I lived with mine from age 0 to 21 after I graduated from the Uni. I did not even wait to finish NYSC. kiss

The day I left, my super mom bought me a ONE-WAY ticket to the GREATEST USA! Never to return!

The man don die o. How did he die?
Shouting with BOB IZUAH touts on RING ROAD where he parked to drop of my cousin who stopped to visit!
She still dey cry, blame herself till today.

The man STUBBORN pass ZAMFARA COW ke! grin
He was under STRICT DOCTOR'S orders NOT TO DRIVE HIMSELF o!

E dey HIA WORD? shocked

We just go bury am jeje!
Shiooooooor!
10 years don pass! We don sell that DORTY BINI HOUSE, chop the money fine-fine!

Shiiiiiiiiiooooooor! cool
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Two questions.

I lived with mine from age 0 to 21 after I graduated from the Uni. I did not even wait to finish NYSC. kiss

The day I left, my super mom bought me a ONE-WAY ticket to the GREATEST USA! Never to return!

Shouting! grin

Ojoro! cheesy cheesy

My own come better pass your own small sef. I only managed to do the Orientation camp thingy. Didn't do the full NYSC stuff either. Orientation camp lasted for 6 whole weeks. Was meant to be 8 weeks but was cut down to 6. I had so much fun...apart from the malaria on the last day cheesy

How long was Orientation camp in your time babes?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ojoro! cheesy cheesy

My own come better pass your own small sef. I managed to do the Orientation camp thingy. It lasted for 6 whole weeks. Was meant to be 8 weeks but was cut down to 6. I had so much fun...apart from the malaria on the last day cheesy

How long was Orientation camp in your time babes?

I ALWAYS KNEW I could only survive NAIJA as a child.
As an adult? In the hands of NIGERIAN MEN? shocked

Even for the NYSC CAMP, na so-so PHOCK we go PHOCK dia o!

Awon BOYZ let us rest? grin

I was DONE with that retardddded environment.
I wanted a BETTER quality of life, where women CAN think WITHOUT the retrogressive interferences FROM EMOTIONALLY AND SEXUALLY ABUSIVE NIGERIAN MEN. . . . . Who think "giving belle" is a huge, divine favor!

My DARLING AMERICA!!!! You are truly the GREATEST!!! cool

Mommy!
You try gaaaaaaan!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Two questions.

I lived with mine from age 0 to 21 after I graduated from the Uni.

Shouting! grin

Lol

1) Nigeria grin
2) Yes - if we take out travelling for work related issues. grin

My mum was and is still the terrorist of the house. grin My dad threatens us with our mum sef. grin grin
That is why I find it extremely queer when I smell egotism from males on this site. I feel I must have lived in a different Nigeria with the views of males that try to suppress the female voice on this site.
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol

1) Nigeria grin

My mum was and is still the terrorist of the house. grin My dad threatens us with our mum sef. grin grin
That is why I find it extremely queer when I smell egotism from males on this site. I feel I must have lived in a different Nigeria with the views of males that try to suppress the female voice on this site.

The supression exists mostly on nland. Not in the real world.

Don't you know that most of the Oppressors on here can't even say "Boo" to a fly on the outside? How much more to a living-flesh-and-blood-woman out there? grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't you know that most of the Oppressors on here can't even say "Boo" to a fly on the outside? How much more to a living-flesh-and-blood-woman in the real world? grin grin

Lol, It is here on NL, I knew who the 'real' Nigerians are.
It is here I heard single young girls cannot live on their own or move out of their father's house.
Young girls should not buy a car, a house so as not to 'threaten' a potential husband etc shocked shocked shocked

I used to be annoyed at my parents then for not letting me associate with the neighbours or friends, I mean my parents literally locked us in the house angry angry grin, if Nairaland represents the Nigerian community I now understand why they did what they did. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't do a "friend of a friend" tories! cool
I only share FIRST HAND PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. . . . . cool

All this is to prove to WOMEN, you can ONLY LIBERATE yourselves from your conditions! No GOD OR JESUS OR ALLLAH can! kiss

If you follow NAIJA MAN with ein WAHALA ehn? HE WILL OUTLIVE YOU!

Not my portion. AMIIIIIIIIIN oooooooh!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't you know that most of the Oppressors on here can't even say "Boo" to a fly on the outside? How much more to a living-flesh-and-blood-woman out there? grin grin

Most of them are short, smelly 4days old boxer wearing gorrillas waiting to sniff stinky pussy when they are not browsing. grin
I mean as a young guy, you stay online 24hrs weekends? shocked
You not married, you don't go to club or church? I mean who does that if not pyschos?

i pity people wey dey write up and down with dictionary trying to lecture the gorrillas? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol
1) Nigeria grin

My case was the reverse, he was a SINGLE DAD! cool
My mom was too busy providing for SUMMER VACATIONS HAVING NARROWLY ESCAPED BEING A BREEDING MACHINE OF ALL TIMES. grin
The dude "my randy papa" wink would have PHOCKED 'er to DEATH ke! shocked

She was the "visiting mom" ONLY. . . She built 2 houses within walking distance from my papa own down to keep an eye on tinz!

Sharp woman! cool

My dad NEVER left the house after 7PM! He was ALWAYS IN OUR FACES O! grin

You cough! E dey dia! kiss
You sneeze! E dey dia! kiss

So, it only goes to show that the more FRUSTRATED parent spend the most time with the children!

My mama nor get time for that kain stay-at-home bizz-buzz o! cheesy

By age 30, after she run comot from my papa 'ouse, she dun build 4 HOUSES, including ONE MANSION for her PAPA VILLAGE, dey come carry us go ISRAEL, EUROPE and THE AMERICAS for summer holidays. . . .lef my papa to dey shout with drivers and housmaids ke! grin

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooor!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Stillfire: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

My case was the reverse, he was a SINGLE DAD! cool
My mom was too busy providing for SUMMER VACATIONS HAVING NARROWLY ESCAPED BEING A BREEDING MACHINE OF ALL TIMES.

She was the "visiting mom"!

My dad NEVER left the house after 7PM! He was ALWAYS IN OUR FACES O! grin

So, it only goes to show that the more FRUSTRATED parent spend the most time with the children!
My mama nor get time for that kain stay-at-home bizz-buzz o! cheesy

By age 30, after she run comot from my papa 'ouse, she dun build 4 HOUSES, including ONE MANSION for her PAPA VILLAGE, dey come carry us go ISRAEL, EUROPE and THE AMERICAS for summer holidays. . . .lef my papa to dey shout with drivers and housmaids ke! grin

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooor!!!!! cool

Lol. grin grin grin grin
Wow I doff my hat to your mom. cool cool cool cool
I like hearing about strong women, not weak and beta females who cannot take control of their destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

Most of them are short, smelly 4days old boxer wearing gorrillas waiting to sniff stinky pussy when they are not browsing. grin
I mean as a young guy, you stay online 24hrs weekends? shocked
You not married, you don't go to club or church? I mean who does that if not pyschos?

i pity people wey dey write up and down with dictionary trying to lecture the gorrillas? grin

I can't handle this! grin grin grin

Chilli, abeg e don do. Pity them small. It's not easy being a psychotic freak na. cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol. grin grin grin grin
Wow my doff my hat to your mom. cool cool cool cool
I like hearing about strong women, not weak and beta females who [size=18pt]cannot take control of their destiny.[/size]

Preach it sister!

Stillfire:

Lol, It is here on NL, I knew who the 'real' Nigerians are.
It is here I heard single young girls cannot live on their own or move out of their father's house.
Young girls should not buy a car, a house so as not to 'threaten' a potential husband etc
shocked shocked shocked
I used to be annoyed at my parents then for not letting me associate with the neighbours or friends, I mean my parents literally locked us in the house angry angry grin, if Nairaland represents the Nigerian community I now understand why they did what they did. grin grin grin

Damn!

Typical controlling behaviour from a man with low to non-existent self-esteem that would in time metamorphose into emotional-->verbal-->physical abuse (eventually).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I don't do a "friend of a friend" tories! cool
I only share FIRST HAND PERSONAL EXPERIENCES. . . . . cool

All this is to prove to WOMEN, you can ONLY LIBERATE yourselves from your conditions! No GOD OR JESUS OR ALLLAH can! kiss

If you follow NAIJA MAN with ein WAHALA ehn? HE WILL OUTLIVE YOU!

Not my portion. AMIIIIIIIIIN oooooooh!!!!! cool

You mean the "it happened to a friend's friend" stories by these women only prove how caged they really are, even to the extent that they can't be free enough to open up and be themselves on an anonymous online forum?

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Stillfire:

Lol. grin grin grin grin
Wow my doff my hat to your mom. cool cool cool cool
I like hearing about strong women, not weak and beta females who cannot take control of their destiny.

The woman STROOOOOOONG!!!!
When my papa QUENCH finish, after over 30 years of FINAL divorce decree, NA SHE BUILD HOUSE FOR AM FOR IM VILLAGE, PAY OFF ALL IM DEBT AND HELPED US TO BURY HIM!

My joy?
He went to HER HOUSE to THANK HER BEFORE HE DIED!

Any body he saw, he will be shouting "MAKE UNA HELP ME THANK ANWULI O". . . And be crying IN TOP!

Good! As a NAIJA MAN MAKES HIS BED, so he DIES IN IT! cool

Dem go take ANGER AND WAHALA KEEEE DEMSEFS KE. . . . Dem family go dey shout winch-winch! undecided

Dem go dey SHOUT ASSSHAWO! ASSSSHAWO! Dey beg you for money to h-enter grave!

If my mamma nor LOVE US ehn? My papa for SUFFER ke!

The reason my sister and I took after MY MOM, having long realized that NAIJA MEN ARE ONLY GOOD FOR BREEEEDING!

Nothing to OFFER BUT TO PULL A WOMAN DOWN!

In their dreams or NIGHTMARES!

I don show my husband PEPPER KE! cheesy
Make e come pass SHOUT for my pikins dem head or DARE BEAT DEM, say e wan discipline dem ke!

I go KILLLLLLAM!!!! kiss

Psychos!

Mtcheeeeeeeew!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You mean the "it happened to a friend's friend" stories by these women only prove how caged they really are, even to the extent that they can't be free enough to open up and be themselves on an anonymous online forum?

You get am!
Awon "cowards-in-friends-stories"! grin
When I read all these SILLY stories with "my husband dis, my husband dat". . . I just shake my head and laugh!

WEAKLINGS! angry
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

When dey call on women to raise dem hands, dem too go carry toto come abi?

USELESSS POOHSIES FOR USELESSS MEN! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by EfemenaXY: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You get am!
Awon "cowards-in-friends-stories"! grin
When I read all these SILLY stories with "my husband dis, my husband dat". . . I just shake my head and laugh!

WEAKLINGS! angry
Mtcheeeeeeeew!

Lol!

Babes, I get you, but look at it this way oh! IF, you hadn't left Naija, wouldn't your mentality be similar to those? Maybe, just maybe, those of us in disporia see things differently because we're not only presented with the opportunities to thrive, but are actually expected to do so. We've got the system in place to make this possible for us, but not so for many ladies back in Naija.

Or what do you think?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
SirShymexx:

Texas Orchard!

This tune is dedicated to you and ya lovely dad - the man who raised a NL legend. A Field marshal on these sides!

Salute! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmDxJrggie8

We LOVE YOU MOMMMMMMMY!!!!! cool

Oh Noooooooooooh!
The credit goes to my mom for having the courage to walk out on a man and his 4 children at 24! cool
All my dad taught me was how to SHOUT! So I UESD SCHOOL TO ESCAPE HIS MOUTH, like my mom told us to do! cool

Not with BOYS OR FRIENDS!

The reason all the children GRADUATED and are PROBLEM-FREE! cool

Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by kaboninc(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Oh!
The credit goes to my mom for having the courage to walk out on a man and his 4 children at 24! cool
All my dad taught me was how to SHOUT! cool

Are you married?
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by KanwuliaJara: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
kaboninc:

Are you married?

Which wan consine you na? grin
Irrelevant! cool
Re: Five Types Of Fathers Every Nigerian Child Grew Up With. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Babes, I get you, but look at it this way oh! IF, you hadn't left Naija, wouldn't your mentality be similar to those? Maybe, just maybe, those of us in disporia see things differently because we're not only presented with the opportunities to thrive, but are actually expected to do so. We've got the system in place to make this possible for us, but not so for many ladies back in Naija.

Or what do you think?

Is not a Naija thing. Stvpidity is inbreed.
I used to have a senior roomate who graduated with very high 2:1 in Chemical Engineering. Immediately after school she got married and started breeding galore, only for husband to open second hand okrika clothes for her to sell undecided

My little sis saw her in the market and the look on her face embarassed.
I mean why study with such a good grade only to throw it all away. You could as well start your second hand business and give chance to those looking for admission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To All Men / Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes / Women Who Earn More Than Their Husbands!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.