Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (38452 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by jice(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
cktheluckyman:
PDP's 500k votes margin in Enugu states alone wiped out the so- called jagaban's 500k margin across the six SW states.the SW contribution to gMB victory in2015 is just a minute proportion.Buhari got most of his votes in the north

the hausa man doesn't need any Yoruba or other race to win any election. if they choose to rule one hundred years, all they need is to put their house together and they are there.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
but tinubu can remove president gej and instal president buhari. My brother as at now tinubu is the most brilliant politician in africa i.e no body is perfect and impecable
And where is the so called Tinugoof, he have been hiding since the fulanis dealt with him. i thought he will be bragging by now. i trust Fulanis, they've made your nigger look like Niccur

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by kwaraguy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

Tinubu vs Bukola ain't today ....... Tinubu should chill and learn.

Lushcream sound it they are sleeping! I'm no big fan of Saraki but one just has to repect him whenever we talking Nigeria politics. Many wonder how he has been ruling Kwara all these while, I believe they need not ask how again. Sai Bukky!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by kernel504(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
but tinubu can remove president gej and instal president buhari. My brother as at now tinubu is the most brilliant politician in africa i.e no body is perfect and impecable
Jonathan lost because of his non-performance, if Tinubu is as strong as you think, why did they take the Senate and Rep from him, he's demanding for apology, his yet to get it.
They will not allow him with the remaining principal officers.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Pavore9: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
if you are born and raise in lagos does not make you to understand yoruba norm,ethics,value,hadage,proverb more so that is how we code those who are indigen and settler.

l guess having an A2 in Yoruba Language in my WAEC result does not give me an idea what the Yoruba culture is all about because l am a settler.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Bovis(m): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sant1m:
You spoke as if Tinubu is inconsequential in SW politics, don't forget how Tinubu gave the SW to Gej in 2011 after a last minute deal. like it or not he is the Iroko of SW politics, maybe he got one or two things wrong on the national level such as his hard stance in demanding for positions for SW to the detriment of other regions, i,e Tinubu had no plan to conceal anything to SS, SE, nPDP. I still consider him a man who gets you the votes, Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Saraki now ve a shaky 2019, future in SW. I think the ultimate beneficiary if he is interested will be El Rufai.
I logged in to like your post. Well stated. El Rufai is the ultimate winner and well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by doctokwus: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
horlabiyi:
is there any other person that perform(ed) better than Bukola Saraki as Kwara state governor since 1999? Obviously you haven't been to Kwara or you don't know anything about the state.
U must b smoking expired weed to make such a nonsensical statement.That's y politicians can easily fool people in Nigeria.
Is it his south African managed agricultural scam or kwara football academy u call achievements?Guy,pls face your matter,its obvious u have been brainwashed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by dwayni: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't care about none of those people..

Please check the link below. You will find Mr. Seun Oswa's religion privilege and intolerance in Islamic section. Find more about it here and please share heck out of the link until it gets to him or front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/2399833/seun-oswa-explain-me-screenshot

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by horlabiyi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
doctokwus:

U must b smoking expired weed to make such a nonsensical statement.That's y politicians can easily fool people in Nigeria.
Is it his south African managed agricultural scam or kwara football academy u call achievements?Guy,pls face your matter,its obvious u have been brainwashed.
ever been to Kwara state?
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by arsenal1966: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
eph12:
And the ordinary nigerians continue to suffer.

nawa o. dis from governor to senator, from speaker to governor, from senator to governor, from governor to senate president gaan paa paa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by badesco(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
you are dead wrong because those trios are nothing but heroes of our time. so because they outsmart that yeye tinubu so they should die or what? Tinubu thought he bought anybody or anything with money, thank God he failed woefully and forever he would continue to fail.Ijn.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by arsenal1966: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
nawa o. dis from governor to senator, from speaker to governor, from senator to governor, from governor to senate president gaan paa paa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

SP is not more powerful than VP. you better don't deceive yourself. VP is the head of economic team and that should tell you more about where loyalty lies when it comes to who issues contracts and who decides what project is more important than the other. The only reason David Mark was more noticed and influential than Sambo was because GEJ saw him as a bridge builder in PDP....as long as BUHARI doesn't recognise Saraki as anything in APC, Saraki will be as useless as Adolphus Wabara. Wait n see.

And in case you don't know...Tinubu might not be the kingmaker in APC as a whole...but in 2019 when they need a south west machinery...they will no whassup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.

People have very short memories. Always remember that!

Saraki is the biggest loser. No one can actually point fingers at Kwankwaso and Atiku except those in the senate. Saraki sins are plain to see!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
All of us removed GEJ not Tinubu,yes he played an important role no doubt but ultimately GEJ removed himself because he was clueless and from a minority ethnic group and failed to understand that latter point
Did i hear you say because he is from a minority ethnic group? Is he from the Hausa or Yoruba or Igbo when he made it in 2011? Clueless, ok but ethnic group, not at all

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Vague and baseless.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
if you are born and raise in lagos does not make you to understand yoruba norm,ethics,value,hadage,proverb more so that is how we code those who are indigen and settler.

My God! The 'H' is really with you.

You even wrote Hadage grin.

Dude just told you he isn't tribalistic and you're just pushing it.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Eshinery(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
kwaraguy:
Lushcream sound it they are sleeping! I'm no big fan of Saraki but one just has to repect him whenever we talking Nigeria politics. Many wonder how he has been ruling Kwara all these while, I believe they need not ask how again. Sai Bukky!!!
Sai Saraki. Sai Leader.

I am not also his fan but Tinubu lapdogs do not have monopoly over the Media ......

Tinubu want to destroy the change he initiated because he want the team he handpicked ONLY to deliver the change in a National Party of diverse folks.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by porka: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:

[size=13pt]Fulani taught you a bitter lesson and you can't stop crying.

Next time, try and be a loyal slave so won't have sleepless nights again.

The dullard is also Fulani.

By 2019 your APC party structure would have been hijacked. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by jomoh: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:

Your knowledge of Politics is very little.

The fact is that in politics Loyalty is very key. For a president -most especially Nigerian president- to succeed, he needs a senate president that can be loyal, trusted and a reliable party ally. Because the nigerian politics is a "winner takes all" kind of politics. Even the president realised this too late which is the reason why he is now angry with Bukola after declaring his readiness to work with him. All this was due to the inexperience of PMB and APC at the federal level.

Does a Bukola saraki have any of those traits? Someone who betrayed his own father and sister.

The undeniable truth is that Bukola can betray anyone for his personal ambition and it is very dangerous for a president to rely on such person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by sharatech(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:

who tell u say na tinubu remove gej in ur dream

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Sant1m: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
cktheluckyman:

GEJ's victory in SW in 2011 has got nothing to do with Tinubu!!! Tinubu's ACN candidate Nuhu Rbadu lost woefully in the SW winning only in Osn state.Even in 2015,APC 's margin of victory over the PDP across the six SW states was nothing to write home about.

TINUBU IS THE MOST OVERATED POLITICIAN IN NAIJA
Get your facts right, at the last minute ACN agents abandoned Ribadu in the lurch after Tinubu and Gej closed a deal. Gej may ve still won the general election but Ribadu would ve carried it in the SW if not for the deal, Ribadu never recovered from the supposed betrayal and later left to join PDP. I still maintain that hate him or like him Tinubu is an Iroko in SW, Tinubu won't ever leave APC, why? 2019, will be the first time he will be leading his troop without Federal might starked against him, the first time Tinubu has a real chance to fight Mimiko, Fayose, George on a level playing field. An unbiased mind know who will carry the day, this will make Tinubu even more powerful in the SW, Atiku, kwankwaso, tambuwal and Saraki are the ultimate losers. I still maintain that any northern candidate Tinubu supports under APc will carry the day, APC cannot win 2019, without Tinubu's SW, as PDP has SE and SS under lockdown, the only thing that can change that perception in SE and SS is if PMB's APC's Govt, change our life's for the better. Atiku and co, are equally aware that vying under PDP banner cannot make them win upto atleast 14 states in the north, remember most Northern Gov, are APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by kenex4ever(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
senseless post from an airhead.
How did he remove GEJ and install buhari? How many votes did lagos give buhari? What's d difference btw apc n pdp in all d southwest states?
I cannot deny d fact dat tinubu played a major role in buhari's emergence but there r many other people dat played major roles too such as the five pdp governors, atiku, obj played minor role, tambuwal, some northern pdp governors, GEJ himself, saharadistorters, and countless others.
Of all those dat played major roles, the key person is kwakwanso for delivering 1.9million votes. No wonder devil punished d electoral officer of dat state but I hate d fact dat his innocent family joined him in his punishment.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
soe:
SP is not more powerful than VP. you better don't deceive yourself. VP is the head of economic team and that should tell you more about where loyalty lies when it comes to who issues contracts and who decides what project is more important than the other. The only reason David Mark was more noticed and influential than Sambo was because GEJ saw him as a bridge builder in PDP....as long as BUHARI doesn't recognise Saraki as anything in APC, Saraki will be as useless as Adolphus Wabara. Wait n see.

And in case you don't know...Tinubu might not be the kingmaker in APC as a whole...but in 2019 when they need a south west machinery...they will no whassup
U don't know anything and what is what in the corridor of power .....

The Vice President is the most powerless position in a federal setting ....

Buhari control the Presidency even commissioner Osunbade the VP.....

SARAKI CONTROL THE WHOLE OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY as the CHAIRMAN OF THE JOINT SESSION OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY both HOUSE OF REPS AND SENATE.

CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA CONTROL THE JUDICIARY

We have three arms of government at the federal level unfortunately for Tinubu , He doesn't control any since PMB belongs to Nobody grin tongue

Tinubu didn't defeat Iroko with Aketi in Ondo state
Tinubu didn't defeat Fayose despite having the power of incumbency

who told you Tinubu won't lose Osun and Oyo state come 2019
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:

Initially I thought u were reasonable, but u have proven that u ar no beta than cow dung! YES! COW DUNG!!!. What has IBO got to do with the post above? Or u have nothing beta to comment? Must u bring religious and tribal sentiments into conversations? Such an illiterate of an SOB!!! **hadage** he doesn't even know d spelling! Its adage!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by kenex4ever(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
doctokwus:

What makes Saraki a capable hand; because he has a British accent?
Have u heard of his total wreck of Societe Generale Bank,so much that JJ Okocha was left weeping and had to even go as high up as then president OBJ to help recover his embezzled N100m?
Have u heard of his totally failed rule of Kwara in 8years?
Have u heard of how he turned his father into a shadow of himself to wrestle power from him in an unsavory manner?
If there is one person unsuitable for leading the senate,it should be Saraki,probably with the likes of Kashamu and Theodore Orji.
would u have said all these if he didn't outsmart ur party?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Caseless: 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, pls un-ban me. The antispambot banned me from a certain section of this forum.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by eph12(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:

My friend, if GEJ performed, we won't be discussing this issue today. However, GEJ could've still won with the resources at his disposal (despite his failures) but because of the three musketeers i.e Tinubu, Buhari and Ameachi.
My friend stop insulting nigerians. Tinubu or Ameachi can't do shit if Buhari fails to deliver. Every government now is being held accountable for their works, no more reward for doing nothing or not doing enough.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by kenex4ever(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
NiftyViva:

Initially I thought u were reasonable, but u have proven that u ar no beta than cow dung! YES! COW DUNG!!!. What has IBO got to do with the post above? Or u have nothing beta to comment? Must u bring religious and tribal sentiments into conversations? Such an illiterate of an SOB!!! **hadage** he doesn't even know d spelling! Its adage!
d guy has a terrible yoruba accent dat it even affected his spelling.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Caseless: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lalasticlala, pls un-ban me. The antispambot banned me from a certain section of this forum.
Thank you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.