Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (38448 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Says who
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by maverickdude(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
seanbond00:

Themselves? I thought its the mases that will determine who becomes president.

Nigerians are smarter now.
d post talked abt APC presidential ticket....when has d masses strtd deciding dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Themandator: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.

Was hoping to read a well thought out opinion with supportive evidence of happenings in the political arena but alas, it was just a bitter losers mindset and wishes.

Buhari won't run in 2019. That clears the way for another northerner who will most like form an alliance with the 2 southern states betrayed by the other members of the southern flank.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Charly68: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
What has Tinubu to lose in this matter..he is not a political office holder for now.
The truth is the man understood the political calculus of the country..hr could not trust Saraki and co and his fear has been confirmed. You can not enter any political office under Tinubu except you are a tested loyal party man. That is the bane of ACN and AC even down to UPN and AG...they believe so much in loyalty..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
how?

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Obipat(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
Tinubu can't also talk in Kwara state where Saraki is.
sariki is in tinubu's party for ur information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by porka: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nig4Greatness:
.....Mr your comment is very funny and sheer display of ignorance.
Let me lecture you a bit on the science of politics.
1.comparing Tinubu and Saraki head to head is like comparing life and death.they are not mates and it's a complete mismatch.you yourself that typed those rubbish above know this cos Tinubu was never a product of anybody but he personally built his political status unlike Saraki that was just a mere beneficiary of his father political legacy.where was Saraki when Tinubu was busy building his political empire?,Saraki was still in SGB embezzling their money.
2.Tinubu is not nursing any political ambition anymore except that he just wanted to build a strong party he laboured to bring to the national prominence and leave an enduring legacy unlike Saraki that's still nursing more political ambition.so you would expect their approach to be different.
3.Tinubu has been in an opposition all his life starting from military days and has weathered all the storms that came with it unlike Saraki that has never being in opposition and has always been having his romance with the ruling party.if you still have any memory left,you could have easily remember what he went through in the senate when he decamped to this same party just last year.
4.your claim that he is a godfather on his own,mention people he has been able to mentor in politics unlike Tinubu that has built leaders everwhere.
5.since you are so sure of his political sagacity,why didn't he form his own party when he left pdp instead of coming to join apc that's already gaining grounds?,at least Buhari despite his lean financial muscles,still managed to formed Cpc.
6.Is Tinubu only the decision making organ of apc?,what is the work of their nwc?.if everything falls on him,that means he is only being genius and professional.
Mention one politician alive today that you can put side a side with Tinubu?.none.he was only a governor but he has been able to extend his tentacles because he has a vision.this man play a politics of compromise....give and take,that is why he's a leader.
Finally boy,let simple reason prevails whenever judgement comes and not based on personal hatred.Also,I would encourage you to read more books on politics so you can be vastly informed.may God help you as you do so.

[size=13pt]Tinubu was a protégé of Afenifere old guards who decided to reciprocate his financial assistance during their NADECO exil days with Lagos State governorship.

He was no match for Funsho Williams, the real strategist and bridge builder across the country.

By subterfuge Afenifere got Williams edged out and brought Tinubu into the 4th republic through the back door. They later came to rue their decision as Tinubu retired all them from politics one after another.

He hijacked the party structure and installed himself as the Asiwaju.

Ironically, the same Tinubu and many of his slaves have not tasted any food since the Fulani started using his method on him. They have been wailing everyday of the week and trying to console themselves of the potency of the already waned political power.

Tinubu seems to be very immature in politics, he always cry and mourn for several months whenever he is shown his limit like Mimiko did in Ondo and Bulola Saraki's treatment.

Let someone tell him that it's just politics. His life won't end by losing a contest, he can go back to the drawing board and prepare for another contest.

Instead of doing that he will start issuing some empty threats about consequences that never come to pass, boasting about his self importance; maybe just to console himself.

For instance, the guy has been talking about political consequence of Mimiko's action but the guy has been waxing stronger and stronger.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
jomoh:

Your knowledge of Politics is very little.

The fact is that in politics Loyalty is very key. For a president -most especially Nigerian president- to succeed, he needs a senate president that can be loyal, trusted and a reliable party ally. Because the nigerian politics is a "winner takes all" kind of politics. Even the president realised this too late which is the reason why he is now angry with Bukola after declaring his readiness to work with him. All this was due to the inexperience of PMB and APC at the federal level.

Does a Bukola saraki have any of those traits? Someone who betrayed his own father and sister.

The undeniable truth is that Bukola can betray anyone for his personal ambition and it is very dangerous for a president to rely on such person.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by porka: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
soe:
do you even understand what you have jumbled up there?

[size=13pt]No one is responsible for your inability to comprehend simple sentence Mr.

You can hire someone to assist you all the same.

Cheers.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by mumbasa: 1:33am On Jun 24, 2015
I have been reading 4 good pages of comment but the only thing i noticed that SOME YORUBA'S WORSHIP TINUBU.

Just try to understand that Nigeria is a multi-ethnic society so Tinubu cannot control it the way he controlled SW

You are from the SW , To you Tinubu very intelligent but to much much more Nigerians he is just a man.

You are from the SW , To you Tinubu very rich but to much much more Nigerians he is just one of the rich Nigerians.

You are from the SW you see Tinubu very influential, politically smart and with a lot of thugs under his control but -- To much much more Nigerian politicians he should stay in his owe lane because they have their own political strategies and political thugs in their own part of the country.

Don't expect every one in APC to BOW to TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Jilo83(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2015
If want to dig a hole for enemy to fall, make sure its not deep because u may fall into it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Rotimi47: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2015
Lushcream:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

Tinubu vs Bukola ain't today ....... Tinubu should chill and learn.

That a big lie! Has the vice President is by far more powerful than the senate President and the only office more powerful than that of the vice President is that of his only boss; the President. Please get your facts right. Who stand in to run the affairs of the country for the President when he us outside the country? The Vice President. As for your comment about Tinubu, saraki and his supporters are learners, this is why he is traveling all over the place to beg people so that they can mediate; saraki, Altiku, tambuwa etc thought they are capable of taken Tinubu out but look at where they are right now, tambuwa, Altiku etc have been silenced and saraki is running over the place for intervention so as for him not to be taken to the cleaners by Tinubu. Tinubu is not making noise as he is the master strategist of APC, he brought several parties together to form APC and he worked tirelessly to make sure the masses get the right man who can make things work again in Nigeria. This man Tinubu didn't via for any political position but worked to make sure those that will better the lives if all Nigerians get into office via election and his party presented lawan etc to him which he initially rejected but after various meetings he saw in lawan a man that is not self centered and a man who will work to make sure all the regions in Nigeria have a feel of true federal development but alas! Saraki who had his region at heart first before any other hijacked the senate through tricks.And please stop lying about lai and others as I can see sentiment rather than facts in your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by simpleseyi: 7:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]OP, go jump into lagoon[/size]

The Op is not Ibo. It is Ibos that our Oba promised to be consumed by the lagoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by dejavski(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
omonnakoda:
Tinubu is not that respected in the SW contrary to what APC supporters might think. GEJ disrespected the SW that is why he lost there. By the time he started sharing his dollars it was too late. He was inexperienced and allowed [b][/b]

This highlighted is what I've been telling some folks who thinks Tinubu is being worshipped in SW

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by dejavski(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2015
simpleseyi:

The Op is not Ibo. It is Ibos that our Oba promised to be consumed by the lagoon.

The Obas recognised in SW:
Ooni of IFE
Alaafin of Oyo
Alake of egbaland
Awujale
Amapetu......

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by ayusconcord(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Let me help you to complete your opinion or thought

No wonder why Tinubu is no where to be found, no wonder why he's sinking deeper everyday and no wonder why he's a goner

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by EmmyDe25(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2015
horlabiyi:
is there any other person that perform(ed) better than Bukola Saraki as Kwara state governor since 1999? Obviously you haven't been to Kwara or you don't know anything about the state.
Mohammed Lawal performed way better!!! the only aspect the man ended up shooting himself in the leg was not paying workers salary. Bukola only did well in Ilorin and the question i'll ask you is, is Ilorin the only town in the state? The state has 16LGs and only one town was enjoying what was meant for the entire state. Pls tell me another story abt Bukola!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by EmmyDe25(m): 8:02am On Jun 24, 2015
ayusconcord:
Let me help you to complete your opinion or thought

No wonder why Tinubu is no where to be found, no wonder why he's sinking deeper everyday and no wonder why he's a goner
Tinubu a sinking ship? You guys just lack proper foresight!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by horlabiyi(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2015
EmmyDe25:

Mohammed Lawal performed way better!!! the only aspect the man ended up shooting himself in the leg was not paying workers salary. Bukola only did well in Ilorin and the question i'll ask you is, is Ilorin the only town in the state? The state has 16LGs and only one town was enjoying what was meant for the entire state. Pls tell me another story abt Bukola!
where in my comment did I mention the state capital? I said Kwara state not Ilorin city.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by change49ja: 9:03am On Jun 24, 2015
simpleseyi:

grin grin grin Please let's not wish anyone death through any means. We are all one, created by one God.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Rotimi47:
That a big lie! Has the vice President is by far more powerful than the senate President and the only office more powerful than that of the vice President is that of his only boss; the President. Please get your facts right. Who stand in to run the affairs of the country for the President when he us outside the country? The Vice President. As for your comment about Tinubu, saraki and his supporters are learners, this is why he is traveling all over the place to beg people so that they can mediate; saraki, Altiku, tambuwa etc thought they are capable of taken Tinubu out but look at where they are right now, tambuwa, Altiku etc have been silenced and saraki is running over the place for intervention so as for him not to be taken to the cleaners by Tinubu. Tinubu is not making noise as he is the master strategist of APC, he brought several parties together to form APC and he worked tirelessly to make sure the masses get the right man who can make things work again in Nigeria. This man Tinubu didn't via for any political position but worked to make sure those that will better the lives if all Nigerians get into office via election and his party presented lawan etc to him which he initially rejected but after various meetings he saw in lawan a man that is not self centered and a man who will work to make sure all the regions in Nigeria have a feel of true federal development but alas! Saraki who had his region at heart first before any other hijacked the senate through tricks.And please stop lying about lai and others as I can see sentiment rather than facts in your comments.
Saraki is not begging anybody ...... If Saraki is begging why did APC Lawan faction engage in fisticuff with Saraki led faction

Why is Saraki frustrating the effort of Lawan/Akume faction from clinching the position of Majority leader and Deputy Majority leader respectively

I think Saraki should be enticing them if he want to pacify them ....... why did APC meeting led to fight yesterday

cheesy .... you folks are dreaming and exaggerating Tinubu ......... Tinubu need to chill and learn else these folks will usurp his effort and send him back to Southwest.

Everywhere in the world in a federal system VP is powerless even in the United States ....... VP is only powerful when the president become incapacitated .... Osunbade can't do anything unless he consult Buhari , He must always tell Buhari what he wants to do , what he is doing and what he has done ........ If Buhari should travel , Osunbade can never treat his file and give presidential assent on behalf of Buhari .... Such Decision would wait until the president return.

Saraki is simply Independent and he only need to consult his members before taking holistic decisions and not any oga ontop ..... That is Power

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Osyfellaini(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2015
All this Tinubu protege should let Atiku be, And understand that all interests in the APC must be respected and duly represented for all to have a sense of belonging in the party.
Tinubu and his cohorts should learn to accept the CHANGE taking place across Nigeria and support PMB to deliver his campaign promises to Nigerians.
As for the BOT chairmanship position of the APC, Atiku is the must qualified and I believe the party will not progress in error by thinking otherwise.
Change Is Here, ACCEPT IT
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by EmmyDe25(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2015
horlabiyi:
where in my comment did I mention the state capital? I said Kwara state not Ilorin city.
Read the comment i quoted and read my comment all over again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.