Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (38446 Views)

2019: Buhari, Atiku, Kwankwaso Divide North / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Consider PDP Return - NewTelegraphOnline.com / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by yorke1: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Okay oo
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by fulanimafia: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by daikale: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't understand what the OP wrote?
you have no points to justify your statement and u re jumping to conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by anonimi: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.

Cry me a LAGOON please oh BAD losers! grin grin

Did the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon respect their party ACN when he threw the presidential candidate, Ribadu under the bus in 2011 and ordered his party agents to vote for Jonathan

Una think sey na everybody be foool like una abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Stolen: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tinubu is the biggest winner i suppose. grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Bongiboy83: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
How does that change the price of Garri in the market?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by cktheluckyman: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tinubu the winner!!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by hedonistic: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Small boy, calm down. You don't know anything about politics. In Nigerian politics, 24 hours is a heck of a long time, let alone four LONG years. Nobody can say for sure who would emerge presidential candidate of either the APC or the PDP in 2019. Nothing about the recent developments in the NASS has any bearing on 2019.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Still searching for the sense in the thread....

Carries torch
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Sant1m: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Tinubu coming together with Buhari won't have mattered if GEJ performed. He did not perform and was a very divisive figure. If he was well advised and treated the SW properly he could have marginalized Tinubu. Tinubu is not that respected in the SW contrary to what APC supporters might think. GEJ disrespected the SW that is why he lost there. By the time he started sharing his dollars it was too late. He was inexperienced and allowed himself to be misused by Eboes thus losing the final opportunity for southern solidarity against the north
You spoke as if Tinubu is inconsequential in SW politics, don't forget how Tinubu gave the SW to Gej in 2011 after a last minute deal. like it or not he is the Iroko of SW politics, maybe he got one or two things wrong on the national level such as his hard stance in demanding for positions for SW to the detriment of other regions, i,e Tinubu had no plan to conceal anything to SS, SE, nPDP. I still consider him a man who gets you the votes, Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Saraki now ve a shaky 2019, future in SW. I think the ultimate beneficiary if he is interested will be El Rufai.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Niwdog(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
is this an article, statement, news or chatting? Wack
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Winning123: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moheat:
Your opinion though!

I agree with him. I had said on this forum that it was all about 2019 and Atiku had a hand in this. Intially they made us believe Buhari wasn't interested in who emerges not knowing that what the man meant is that he wont pick unilaterally as he wanted it to be a party thing. They thought they were smart, now they ashamed of themselves. They won the battle but not the war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by ikombe: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Moheat:
Your opinion though!
correct response grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by BTT(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
After all said and done, nothing is done that is said!
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Winning123: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sant1m:
You spoke as if Tinubu is inconsequential in SW politics, don't forget how Tinubu gave the SW to Gej in 2011 after a last minute deal. like it or not he is the Iroko of SW politics, maybe he got one or two things wrong on the national level such as his hard stance in demanding for positions for SW to the detriment of other regions, i,e Tinubu had no plan to conceal anything to SS, SE, nPDP. I still consider him a man who gets you the votes, Atiku, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso and Saraki now ve a shaky 2019, future in SW. I think the ultimate beneficiary if he is interested will be El Rufai.

Absolutely

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by 9jauk: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pavore9:

l am igbo, born and raised in Lagos and do travel with the Nigerian Passport, so the "its high time to advice ibo cow to stop chasen yoruba tiger" has no meaning in my world view.

I am Yoruba,from Lagoa....Tinubu's ways no pure,his a bloody looting machine , unrepentant rogues, see wet in d guy course for Osun..He ordered that Alfa Aregbe to empty d States salary prior to election see where den land now,5 years unpaid salaries terrible people.

STOP VOTING IDIOTS
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by mannyiyke: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:

You're right. Just my opinion.
U're ignorant of d brouhaha that took place in d National Assembly. FYI, Kwankwaso was, and is still on d side of d party and Tinubu. So u don't know what u've just said. By d way, i see nothing wrong in what Saraki did. It's a plus for our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by saiji: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Your head no correct at all.why wld you be making refrence to kwara state
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by saiji: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Lushcream:
Senate President is more powerful than Vice President and Chief Justice of Nigeria ......

There is nothing like Juicy committees ...... Buhari need capable hands and Bukola is the capable hand ...... Bukola is Godfatherless because he is a Godfather himself ..... Bukola only build alliances with the Atikus camp as well as the PDP camp it is not as if He will be taking instruction from them or anybody.

Tinubu lost out magnificently..... No be today the Saraki's don dey floor Tinubu .....

Tinubu sent Lai Mohammed to become Governor of Kwara state ........ Bukola finished him ... Lai ran back to Lagos.

Tinubu sent Belgore to become Governor of Kwara state ....... Bukola Finished him .... Belgore ran to PDP and Bukola finished Belgore right from primary election of PDP.

Tinubu deplored Lawan/Akume for Senate President ........ Bukola finished him...........

Tinubu vs Bukola ain't today ....... Tinubu should chill and learn.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by blackpanda: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
femochi200:
That am sure is your personal opinion, 'cos it is obvious that APC as a party is bigger that a singular person which invariably means that Jagaban can never and will never be the king maker in APC.

What exactly are u saying? The foolish politicians invariably played into tinubu's hands. They are d ones running helter skelter begging forgiveness nw

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by 9jatatafo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Do we have reputable politicians in Nigeria? It is all fest party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by cktheluckyman: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2015

GEJ's victory in SW in 2011 has got nothing to do with Tinubu!!! Tinubu's ACN candidate Nuhu Rbadu lost woefully in the SW winning only in Osn state.Even in 2015,APC 's margin of victory over the PDP across the six SW states was nothing to write home about.

TINUBU IS THE MOST OVERATED POLITICIAN IN NAIJA

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by cktheluckyman: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cry me a LAGOON please oh BAD losers! grin grin

Did the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon respect their party ACN when he threw the presidential candidate, Ribadu under the bus in 2011 and ordered his party agents to vote for Jonathan

evidence please !!!
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by horlabiyi(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
doctokwus:

What makes Saraki a capable hand; because he has a British accent?
Have u heard of his total wreck of Societe Generale Bank,so much that JJ Okocha was left weeping and had to even go as high up as then president OBJ to help recover his embezzled N100m?
Have u heard of his totally failed rule of Kwara in 8years?
Have u heard of how he turned his father into a shadow of himself to wrestle power from him in an unsavory manner?
If there is one person unsuitable for leading the senate,it should be Saraki,probably with the likes of Kashamu and Theodore Orji.
is there any other person that perform(ed) better than Bukola Saraki as Kwara state governor since 1999? Obviously you haven't been to Kwara or you don't know anything about the state.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
saiji:
my head correct jor .... U no well.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by cktheluckyman: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
PDP's 500k votes margin in Enugu states alone wiped out the so- called jagaban's 500k margin across the six SW states.the SW contribution to gMB victory in2015 is just a minute proportion.Buhari got most of his votes in the north
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by jice(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
disumusa:
you an ibo man who is always happy on another mans property or achivement is saraki an ibo or pdp remember all other official apointment in senate,house will be apc so dogara and bukola will become toothles dog.
dreams don't cost a penny. Keep chewing cud even at 90.
Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Sant1m:
Is it same Tinubu dat couldn't win Ekiti from Fayose?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by reuben79: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
There is no need to "outsmart" Tinubu.Tinubu can never be president of Nigeria and he has accepted that I hope. Even if there is a need to outsmart him the timing and theatre are wrong.What real power does Senate president have ,sharing so called "juicy" committees. There will be no juicy committes for the next 4 years under Buhari and Senate president only has one vote and from past experience cannot tell others how to vote
is Nt today were been hearin dat ok, people said many tins abt buhari since 2003 dat buhari will Nt come Nigeria prsident and today buhari is president of Nigeria.nothing anybody can do Tinubu will become Nigeria president.north and west are fully support him

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by dokyOloye: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
omonnakoda:
Tinubu coming together with Buhari won't have mattered if GEJ performed. He did not perform and was a very divisive figure. If he was well advised and treated the SW properly he could have marginalized Tinubu. Tinubu is not that respected in the SW contrary to what APC supporters might think. GEJ disrespected the SW that is why he lost there. By the time he started sharing his dollars it was too late. He was inexperienced and allowed himself to be misused by Eboes thus losing the final opportunity for southern solidarity against the north
Pls can U tell me hw GEJ disrespected d south west?
Did he deny them their ministerial slot or any other political appointment due to them or did he fail to site projects in d south west?
B/w GEJ and Tinubu who directed his minions in d HOR to vote against Adeola Akande as d speaker of HOR,who disrespected d south west more?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers by carzola(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
change49ja:
I can't but laugh everytime I hear people say Saraki with the help of Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Atiku outsmarted Tinubu to become the Senate President. I actually believed these quartets 'shot themselves on the head' with their miscalculations. They formed an alliance in order to bring Tinubu down not knowing that they were actually destroying their long term political career. No wonder Kwankwaso is singing a new song. No wonder Saraki is going round the clock to beg ex-presidents/head of states to intervene. No wonder Atiku is screaming his undiluted loyalty to Buhari. I believe Tambuwal feel so ashamed of himself right now. It's not a secret that these men aspire to become the President of Nigeria in 2019. I strongly believe Tambuwal and Kwankwaso both have a very good chance come 2019 but I really doubt if that'll ever happen again with the event at the National Assembly and most especially their disrespect to the party and the president.

For these quartets, their long term political ambitions to emerge as the presidential flagbearer of APC is as good as dead on arrival.
I was reading and waiting for you to make one common sense. you failed us. Very soon a goat eating grass would make front page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Olurunnimbe Mamora Rejects Buhari's Appointment / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.