Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love (1500 Views)

Why Girls Nor Dey Sun Their Pantties??? (underwear) / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2009
hahahahahahahahahahah,
i dey wonder if the person wey dey talk don look herself for mirror.

egun gun(sic)
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ post and first response.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2009
OMO IBO:

hahahahahahahahahahah,
i dey wonder if the person wey dey talk don look herself for mirror.

egun gun(sic)

That is irrelevant.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
LEMME DIGRESS A LIKKLE: Daphoenix, i hate to ask but ive been trying to do some gifs to no avail. what software do you use to convert the videos to AVI?

i can do other types of gif but gifs from video. help a young brother out. will ya?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
OMO IBO:

LEMME DIGRESS A LIKKLE: Daphoenix, i hate to ask but ive been trying to do some gifs to no avail. what software do you use to convert the videos to AVI?

i can do other types of gif but gifs from video. help a young brother out. will ya?

Ok fine, you hate my guts, but can you at least stop being irritating?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

That is irrelevant.
ok, whats relevant
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2009
OMO IBO:

Photoshop CS3 Extended.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Photoshop CS3 Extended.
i've got photoshop CS3 and imageready 7.
i think the problem im having is using the right converter. ive tried a few and i get audio output instead of video. im prolly doing something wrong cos videos from camera's work just fine.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

Ok fine, you hate my guts, but can you at least stop being irritating?

ssshhhhhhhhhhh, stop moaning
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2009
OMO IBO:

i've got photoshop CS3 and imageready 7.
i think the problem im having is using the right converter. ive tried a few and i get audio output instead of video. im prolly doing something wrong cos videos from camera's work just fine.

Create a thread in technology or some where and post the link here and I'll answer there because I'm trying to see how long I can keep this username outta trouble.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 26, 2009
OMO IBO:

ssshhhhhhhhhhh, stop moaning

Whatever!
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2009
I feel like if you are gon' to be mean to people, you have to know how to handle the heat when others are mean to you.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2009
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I feel like if you are gon' to be mean to people, you have to know how to handle the heat when others are mean to you.

Ok lecturer. Kindly go elsewhere to post your offtopics. Thanks!
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2009
Why you so angry today? You opened a thread and I guess it backfired. Deal with it sweet heart.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2009
What are those videos you keep posting? Of what use are they?

And if you don't mind, don't get on my nerves. I am here to catch fun and not to listen to a boring elderly rant.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

@ post and first response.

Lol this is funny!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Tgirl4real(f): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2009
Lol.
U girls ehn!!!
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

What are those videos you keep posting? Of what use are they?

They are gifs darl, gifs. Get the name right . Anyway, I like them and others who matter like them too.

michelin89:

And if you don't mind, don't get on my nerves. I am here to catch fun and not to listen to a boring elderly rant.

Get on your nerves? You are angry with omoibo not me. I'm just watching and giving side comments
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
stillwater:

Lol this is funny!!!! grin grin grin

Thank you stillwater
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

They are gifs darl, gifs. Get the name right. Anyway, I like them and others who matter like them too.

Get on your nerves? You are angry with omoibo not me. I'm just watching and giving side comments

1. Gif or thief, they are unnecessary. Use them as a signature but don't insert them into posts where they have no meanings. They are distracting and useless.

2. Avoid those side comments. Abi we invite you? Let me deal with him myself and if you want to side comment, at least do it in a neutral way.

PS: and who be these people wey matter to you? Amebo.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

1. Gif or thief, they are unnecessary. Use them as a signature but don't insert them into posts where they have no meanings. They are distracting and useless.

Ch . . . I don't recall reading that in the rules. If they are distracting, again deal with it sweetheart.

michelin89:

2. Avoid those side comments. Abi we invite you? Let me deal with him myself and if you want to side comment, at least do it in a neutral way.

I can post wherever I want and be on whichever side I want. It's a public forum hence you can't control me. You can however control my posts . . . in the culture section

michelin89:

I'm sorry, what?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Ch . . . I don't recall reading that in the rules. If they are distracting, again deal with it sweetheart.

I can post wherever I want and be on whichever side I want. It's a public forum hence you can't control me. You can however control my posts . . . in the culture section

I'm sorry, what?

Ahahhahahahahah! I wonder what people take us mods for.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahhahahahahah! I wonder what people take us mods for.

What happened to the first Complaints thread in the culture section?? Exactly.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

shaaarap dia gumble. naugthy girl.

who are you dealing with? with comments like: 'Whatever!', 'that is irrelevant' etc etc. . . . .is that how you are dealing me with me?

wo ma fo etie
so gbon
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

What happened to the first Complaints thread in the culture section?? Exactly.

If you have a compaint about the compaints thread, go to the thread and make your complaints.

OMO IBO:

shaaarap dia gumble. naugthy girl.

who are you dealing with? with comments like: 'Whatever!', 'that is irrelevant' etc etc. . . . .is that how you are dealing me with me?

wo ma fo etie
so gbon

*yawn* shebi you nor fit talk am for english?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

If you have a compaint about the compaints thread, go to the thread and make your complaints.

Girl, that doesn't answer the question. What happened to the first one?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Girl, that doesn't answer the question. What happened to the first one?

There wasn't a first one. It's the same thread without the junks.
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

There wasn't a first one. It's the same thread without the junks.

So my complaint about you derailing the thread was junk lol You crack me up
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2009
DaPhoenix:

So my complaint about you derailing the thread was junk lol You crack me up

I also removed my junks. I don't treat myself with privilege. U know the number of my posts wey i don delete?
Re: Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love by DaPhoenix(f): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2009
michelin89:

I also removed my junks. I don't treat myself with privilege. U know the number of my posts wey i don delete?

Then why the heck did you get mad at me when I complained your post were offtopic? You know what? That doesn't even matter, what matters now is this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: Sugar Daddy Or Young Man, Which One Do You Prefer? / My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again / Ladies What Age Gap Would Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.