Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again (1501 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Dnero5: 2:00pm On May 03, 2010
My gf just broke my heart after all i did 4 her bought jamb form help her 2get into school paid her school fees 4her.Just 4her 2wake up one morning and says she can't go out with me after all i did 4her.Dare is no luv.(bt friends says she wil cm back bt no space)bt if she comes back shuld i give her anoda chance
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 03, 2010
Dnero5:

My gf just broke my heart after all i did 4 her bought jamb form help her 2get into school paid her school fees 4her.Just 4her 2wake up one morning and says she can't go out with me after all i did 4her.Dare is no luv.(bt friends says she wil cm back bt no space)bt if she comes back shuld i give her anoda chance
Thought you said you can never love again? grin
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by indie22(f): 2:35pm On May 03, 2010
lmao!!!
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Flashfast1: 3:01pm On May 03, 2010
Dnero5:

hmmmm. . after all you did for her ko. Were you trying to buy her love? undecided or is it that you were hoping that after all you've done for her she would feel indebted and then remain with you even if she doesn't love you? undecided

Guy the girl is not in love with you and I think she did the right thing by tell you so just take heart and move on.
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by indie22(f): 3:08pm On May 03, 2010
Girls get their hearts broken all d time, we shed a few tears (maybe) and shake it off, its no big deal!

Your girlfriend's left you, take it like a man and stop whining!!! Its not the end of the world!!
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by chamotex(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2010
Dnero5:

That's a big 'IF'
At least let her come back first, then we will know what to do.

P>S - Buying jamb form doesn't mean EVERLASTING LOVE mehn
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by funkybaby(f): 3:19pm On May 03, 2010
@poster

what did you do wrong?

you must have offended her
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Pweety4me(f): 4:13pm On May 03, 2010
Wateva mUgun's. . . undecided
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2010
who told you dat u cant lov again.i wi just advice please and please dont beg her to come back.try all your best to mend your broken heart u can do a google search on how to mend a broken heart.see it's just a matter of time.i knw how u feel.so try and do wat i told u.it wi surely b helpful.dat's relationship 4 u.if she is 4 you she may com back.bt if u beg her,u may just luk lik idiot.just consider all dose money u gave her as charity money
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by NET1(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2010
Wetin dey do you sef?

Listen to me, move on with your life. If somebody does not feel the way you feel, it would be silly for you to continue deceiving yourself - all in the name of LOVE.

This is why I always maintain that guys should LOVE WITH THEIR HEADS - NOT THEIR HEARTS.

Do not be deceived. Love exists o. But I think you are in the wrong place. Find someone else and stop whining!

.NET
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by tai2(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2010
Rule No 20: Never Upgrade a Woman More Than Yourself and Never Upgrade in Exchange for Loyalty.

You for use that money pay for your own JAMB or better still you for pay for ashewo. That way you wouldn't be shedding tears here. Take heart son, it happens to the best of us.
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Flashfast1: 6:09pm On May 03, 2010
tai2:

Rule No 20: Never Upgrade a Woman More Than Yourself and Never Upgrade in Exchange for Loyalty.

You for use that money pay for your own JAMB or better still you for pay for ashewo. That way you wouldn't be shedding tears here. Take heart son, it happens to the best of us.
Guy that your rule makes sense o.
But for the second part about paying for _ _ _ _ _ _ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by desthan(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2010
tai2:

Talk about investing wisely grin *that way you are rest assured wen your kini gets up, u can alwayz have a roof over it* cool
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by CrudeOil2(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2010
Girls suck! Thats why I am G**   wink
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by desthan(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2010
@ Crude Oil

Kiss My A.Z.Z then. . .

Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by yme1(f): 7:12pm On May 03, 2010
let her go dear,dont be the the one showing the gun cause that means she will be winning wink
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by CrudeOil2(m): 7:23pm On May 03, 2010
@ desthan

Kisses sent with love kiss kiss
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by 190: 8:18pm On May 03, 2010
Gawd not these gurls again!!
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by xavier3(m): 8:42pm On May 03, 2010
she eida used u or was really in love with u den she met someone else she loves mo
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 03, 2010
@ poster. Move on

There are more sharks in the ocean
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by blakbarbie: 4:02am On May 13, 2010
@donspony I think he shld stay away from the sharks lol once bitten, twice shy, he shld prob go for gold fish wink

poster trust me you'll get over it.
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by unitee(f): 4:09am On May 13, 2010
Good for u if u cant love again use yo energy elsewhere like self empowerment and development
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Tattooboy: 5:06am On May 13, 2010
@poster, AMEN!
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by dobodobo(m): 6:20am On May 13, 2010
Inaboy, you don get scam like Nigeria scam Oyinbo mugu, you paid schools fees and Jamb fees, do you bleep toto inside but if no bleep toto, abeg for hire agbero collect money back
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by vivaladiva(f): 9:14am On May 13, 2010
serves ur balls right 4 treating her like an investment, a poor one at that

u come here crying cos u bought her jamb form, the one wey buy her moto make him go die

pls spare me all this i did this n dat for her, calll it a bad debt n move ur broke arse along

rem their are many more girls looking to buy jamb form, so run along now
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Tashaluv(f): 9:36am On May 13, 2010
@OP, why asking if you should accept her back if she comes begging? Thought you said you can neva love again. shocked shocked
vivaladiva:

rem their are many more girls looking to buy jamb form, so run along now
sales for jamb forms has long closed oh! grin grin
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by vivaladiva(f): 9:40am On May 13, 2010
r u serious, wat of poly jamb, waec nko, neco still dey abi
even common entrance
form na form n plenty babes dey wey need am
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Tashaluv(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2010
Hahaha okay na, except na d gce form weh stil deh on sale hmmm seems like i would be needing 0ne myself. grin grin
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Nobody: 10:05am On May 13, 2010
U didnt play smart.you should have hit the booty a few months and let go.thats one of the rules.dont hold on too long to a particular kitty.it becomes stale and uninteresting.there are lots of nice chicks out there.go get one for urself and stop all this fallin in love trash.wake up and be smart for once in ur life

1 Like

Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by vivaladiva(f): 10:12am On May 13, 2010
no let that kind mumu escape oooooo, if him fit buy for ur sister or friend sef, no dulling

but fget gce, na cambridge form make him buy for u, na that one be the koko
at least he can upgrade his pathetic story, to i bought her cambridge form
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by sesman(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2010
gosh, go easy on the guy, the guy just got his heart broken and you lot are laying into him like no man's business,

@ poster, am sorry to hear whats happened to you, dont worry you will love again, but next time dont quantify love, it doesn't work wink
Re: My Gf Just Broke My Heart I Cannever Luv Again by Tashaluv(f): 10:30am On May 13, 2010
sesman:

gosh, go easy on the guy, the guy just got his heart broken and you lot are laying into him like no man's business,
heart-broken?? Not like he was duped or killed Its really not worth the headache please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Age Gap Would Prefer? / A Date / Pastor Made Us Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.