Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,016 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (32217 Views)

EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by smartleo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
warrior01:
What happened to the governors inventing ways of generating revenues in their states? Must the resources from the Eastern region always used to bail them out of their uselessness. The same way they advised and took the FG to court to share the ECA and today, the same hypocrites have turned around to blame Gej and Okonjo Iweala.
ll
Wet in dis one dey talk now
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Abba999(f): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
erico2k2:

so you are blind as well as stupid, quote where i said i was yoruba ,I'm waiting,when you lot have nothing rational to say you result in name calling as usual,am i surprised>?

For all you can do is bark from the cage. The key is at the bottom of the lagoon! undecided
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
We are not owning our salary was increase by 15 percent but our governor need to go and recover the money most states owe Anambra right away we need the money to continue the development going on in my darling state.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by hamis4sure: 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
They are @ it again.....share masters!
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by tompat86(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
chuna1985:
Uhmm, 1.6 billion dollars I.e 350 billion naira I though that buhari said the nations treasury is virtually empty.

Sai lying dullard.
ode nie
quote me n??
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by mikolo80: 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
jmoore:
Governors who lack common sense. When will you grow up? Still sucking breasts like babies!!!

Bunch of educated illiterates!!!!!!!!!
No be una vote them
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abba999:

For all you can do is bark from the cage. The key is at the bottom of the lagoon! undecided
brainless, not surprised,U need reset.

1 Like

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Chigorkizz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is the empty treasure.The dullard?
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Chigorkizz(m): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
holytribe:

So even if Buhari says that the treasury is empty, does that mean to u that there is no money at all in the vault?
Please use your brain and not your scrotum.
You mean you don't know the meaning of "empty"
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by defancyguy: 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
BLOTRS:
they have seen buhari for who he really is, that's why they are the ones making decision for him
BLOTRS:
they have seen buhari for who he really is, that's why they are the ones making decision for him
BLOTRS:
....... Lolzzz
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Abba999(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
erico2k2:

brainless, not surprised,U need reset.

VISITOR
Aunty! Which dog is barking?

ABBA999
It's a baboon Gbenga locked in. Bingo's cage.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by saasala(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
Flashh:

Did you know that Whitaker On April 6, 2009 was given a
chieftaincy title in Imo State , Nigeria . Whitaker, who was
named a chief among the Igbo community of Nkwerre,
was given the title Nwannedinamba of Nkwerre , which
means A Brother in a Foreign Land.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Some people tend to speak like they are Buhari or even his spokesperson while some are still in the military era.

They are the people in for some fking good surprises if they have not seen the hand writing on the wall. cheesy

he will share the money, but if they don't use the money well ..hehehe
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by omogin(f): 9:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Governors are the problem of Nigeria. Most of the have refineries outside the country, eating subsidy monies and still sharing all our savings as a nation. Won't allow Local govts be....
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
"so that we can also get money to do one or two things"[b][/b]
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
All dis gov self...........

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Abba999:

VISITOR
Aunty! Which dog is barking?

ABBA999
It's a baboon Gbenga locked in. Bingo's cage.
so gbenga give u belle run away haha fustrated 41 yr Old,no go marry dey here dey waste ur talent or better still stand at chobba Jct,i weep for those seeking prayer advice from you
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by babestella: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Ah, they've started already even without the money landing, they are already calling for it to be shared. I pity this country. Governors who cannot turn their states into an economic hub to generate revenue should be hanged.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by kutchs: 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
Former England international Alan Shearer won't be happy Nigeria's state governors are trying to steal his name. Everything about them is share share, share Excess Crude Account, share Sovereign Wealth Fund, share NNLG tax, tomorrow it will be share Nigeria.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by billyG(m): 12:34am On Jun 24, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]1.6 billion dollars ke?
where did the money come out from?
but Baba One Chance a.k.a President Buhari a.k.a Dogo Yaro told us yesterday that the Nigeria treasury was empty...God deliver us from this government of falsehood n propaganda in the next four years
the greedy governors will still divert the money to their offshore bank accounts
[/size]
Fool read b4 u comment they said NLNG just paid $1.6billion an e-diot,a dullard is still asking wher did d money comes from? angry angry angry
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 24, 2015
tompat86:
ode nie quote me n??
Ezi ohia nwuru anwu.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2015
HammedSodiqq:
i thought the treasury was empty
hehehehe....but he said 'Virtually' empty....maybe 1.6billion US Dollars is nothing to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2015
erico2k2:
Plz explain what revenue comes from the Eastern states
Don't u know 3 states in the SE are oil producing states
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2015
holytribe:

So even if Buhari says that the treasury is empty, does that mean to u that there is no money at all in the vault?
Please use your brain and not your scrotum.

Buhari used the phrase - ""Virtually Empty""

Do u understand English

Or did u just decide to use ur scrotum
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by warrior01: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2015
tiger28:
EASTERN REGIONWhy is Biafra trying to do ATTACHÉ by force with their MINORITY neighbor? When did the EASTERN states start producing MAJOR oil. I noticed lately that EASTERNERS are now claiming SS oil. SS needs to watch out before Biafrans later claim that they developed SS.

Lol.... How old are you cos I can't simply help your ignorance. You better go back to school to learn more about your country. Mumu
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by slyniki: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2015
My name is Sly Nikki, i want to give thanks to DR.EVA for bringing back my ex Husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, not until i came across DR. EVA through the help of a friend, that she (DR. EVA) has helped before, she made me understand that DR. EVA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person, that i am a witness to. Contacting Her to help me was one of the best things I have ever done in life. My love life was in shambles. I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn’t face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again. I was confuse and do not no what to do again, so i had to get in contact with DR. EVA, She did a permanent love spell that made my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. EVA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This woman is for REAL and for good. She can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle and we’re doing very, very well in our marriage. Contact email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by badu2580(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
UnknownT:
What if some of the states broke don't have any FG project they executed.
On a lighter note, Aregbesola may claim that the tallest talking drum project is an FG project grin wink

aregbe has done lots of FG projects. if u care to know, ask a non-biased osun state citizen
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by badu2580(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chigorkizz:

You mean you don't know the meaning of "empty"
oga, he said virtually empty. and dz money being talked about z tax fee. u still don't get it
??
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by UnknownT: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
badu2580:

aregbe has done lots of FG projects. if u care to know, ask a non-biased osun state citizen
well, what I care now is for him and other governors like him to pay their workers.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by BankManager(m): 1:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Most of the Governors in Nigeria are incapable to be the Mayor of a local government To be a
Governor is far beyond being a talkative..
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by masseratti: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
Abba999:
[s][/s]

What is this one saying undecided
that's the best you can do right?
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Chigorkizz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
badu2580:

oga, he said virtually empty. and dz money being talked about z tax fee. u still don't get it
??
alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whistle Blower Exposes Hijacked Foodstuffs Meant For Refugees In Bauchi. Photos / Buhari Reacts To Killing Of Military Couple In Imo / Cross River PDP Primaries Turn Violent. Policeman Shot Dead, 2 Wounded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.