Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax (32215 Views)

EFCC Re-Arrains Omokore, 3 Others Over $1.6bn Oil Scam / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Don't u know 3 states in the SE are oil producing states
ok just three. How many states produce oil in the SS?
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
erico2k2:
ok just three. How many states produce oil in the SS?
All six states in SS produce crude oil.
All five states in SE have crude oil.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

All six states in SS produce crude oil.

All five states in SE have crude oil.
Plz Im in the dark here, what are the states in the SE that produce crude
Let me Educate youa bit, the main Oil producing areas in Nigeria is simply the Niger Delta,Now the Niger Delta and the South South are two different entity one is Oil producing the other is Geo-political zone.The Niger Delta consist of modern day Bayelsa,Delta and Rivers state,however in the year 2000 OBJ expanded it to include the South South SS as a geo political Zone, so the Niger Delta expanded to include Abia,Akwa Ibom,Cross River,Edo,Imo and Ondo states respectively. So name the states in the SE that produce Oil
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
erico2k2:

Plz Im in the dark here, what are the states in the SE that produce crude
Let me Educate youa bit, the main Oil producing areas in Nigeria is simply the Niger Delta,Now the Niger Delta and the South South are two different entity one is Oil producing the other is Geo-political zone.The Niger Delta consist of modern day Bayelsa,Delta and Rivers state,however in the year 2000 OBJ expanded it to include the South South SS as a geo political Zone, so the Niger Delta expanded to include Abia,Akwa Ibom,Cross River,Edo,Imo and Ondo states respectively. So name the states in the SE that produce Oil

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-designates-anambra-oil-producing-state/

read n argue no further.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/fg-designates-anambra-oil-producing-state/

read n argue no further.
I k new you was going to come up with that but I ask has this project been done to %10
Also if you check, you said 6 states from the, however there are only one mentioned?
Just so you know the SS is from Edo to Rivers states..So my friend Name the 5 SE states that produce Oil?
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=chuna1985 post=35089479]
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
chuna1985:

Don't u know 3 states in the SE are oil producing states
Bross I heard something like that but for clearity sake please name them.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by kutchs: 12:55am On Jun 25, 2015
erico2k2:

Imo, Abia and Anambra.
Imo around the Ohaji/Egbema axis.
Abia around the Ukwa axis
Anambra around the border with Kogi State.
You okay now?
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2015
erico2k2:

Anambra, IMO and Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 25, 2015
erico2k2:

I k new you was going to come up with that but I ask has this project been done to %10
Also if you check, you said 6 states from the, however there are only one mentioned?
Just so you know the SS is from Edo to Rivers states..So my friend Name the 5 SE states that produce Oil?

I don't reply blind arguments. grin
erico2k2:

I don't reply blind arguments.
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Anambra, IMO and Abia state.
thank you
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by erico2k2(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2015
chuna1985:

I don't reply blind arguments. grin

I don't reply blind arguments.
if U noticed someone with more knowledge just said what I was pointing yoy to.only three states in the SE produces Oil not 5 as claimed by you. I have asked you to name the 5 you went mute and started being all defensive. Plz state fa ts instead of assumption next time when putting your points across as we are not the only ones reading what we write on here
Re: Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2015
erico2k2:

if U noticed someone with more knowledge just said what I was pointing yoy to.only three states in the SE produces Oil not 5 as claimed by you. I have asked you to name the 5 you went mute and started being all defensive. Plz state fa ts instead of assumption next time when putting your points across as we are not the only ones reading what we write on here

Dude go back n reread ma post.

I said 5 SE States have crude oil.

Only 3 States are exploited for now.

Allow this die off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To Claims She Bought Dollars And Resold For Profit / List Of 12 States Prone To Flood In 2015 - Agency Report / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.