Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction (23790 Views)

Deadly Roads In Ejigbo Under Construction(photos) / When Will We Have This Type Of Road In Nigeria ? / Oluyole Estate Bridge, Ibadan Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by asha80(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
I believe I know where the funding of these road constructions in aba is coming from
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by 76Naira(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why is this news?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by ferdo20(m): 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Your opinion is the best I've come across here. U sound like an engineer, I completely buy into ur school of thought. If Ikpeazu wants to do a good job, he should first conduct a feasibility study and plan the best way to repair Aba B4 doing anything. This is an example of initial gra gra
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by nwadiuko1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Onye bu kwa eke Uke a
nwanna obughi akpoba anu elu., mpere amaputa......gaa nodu ala ma oburu na isi ezughi gi oke ikwu okwu.....mpama
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by nwadiuko1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
asha80:
I believe I know where the funding of these road constructions in aba is coming from
abeg tell me
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by asha80(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
nwadiuko1:
abeg tell me
seems like adb and their patnership in infrastructure with absg on aba and umuahia..there was a recent meeting between the two
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by nwadiuko1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
asha80:
seems like adb and their patnership in infrastructure with absg on aba and umuahia..there was a recent meeting between the two
k thanks
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by ritababe(f): 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
coollaw:
I don't think this place is ABA talk less of being the worst road,i called my guy that stay s at ABA yesterday about the ongoing work in ABA I was surprise when my guy told me they are not doing any work even single he said I shuld call other guys to confirm so let's be sure ooo cool

I snapped it with my phone bros, so if its not Aba were is it?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by DullardBuhari(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
FullDepth1:

BUHARI IS WORKING !!!

SAI BABA !!!!

Slave did u read anything about our dullard president up there?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bia iwu di onye? Amadim ihe nji eyere gi onu
nwadiuko1:
nwanna obughi akpoba anu elu., mpere amaputa......gaa nodu ala ma oburu na isi ezughi gi oke ikwu okwu.....mpama
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
TeamAlexOtti

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
coollaw:
I don't think this place is ABA talk less of being the worst road,i called my guy that stay s at ABA yesterday about the ongoing work in ABA I was surprise when my guy told me they are not doing any work even single he said I shuld call other guys to confirm so let's be sure ooo cool

This is Faulks road Aba.

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by touchmenot: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Why can't Abia State Govt engage reputable construction company to do her roads. Same story 4rm Orji Uzo Kalu till date. I sincerely hope Ikpeazu govt will be a clear departure 4rm d past as d state already lost 16 yrs and loosing another 8 yrs will just nail d coffin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
touchmenot:
Why can't Abia State Govt engage reputable construction company to do her roads. Same story 4rm Orji Uzo Kalu till date. I sincerely hope Ikpeazu govt will be a clear departure 4rm d past as d state already lost 16 yrs and loosing another 8 yrs will just nail d coffin

Make dem give am better allocation nah, he has done some nice work so far.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
nice....

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by papaejima1: 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
coollaw:
Stop foaming at the mouth. Go to aba yourself and confirm.
besides that your friend is in the prison, so he doesn't know what is happening outside.

call someone who lives in aba not a prison.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by papaejima1: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Akshow:

except u are blind and not truthful to ursef, u will know that the construction company doing this work are local and razz
We don't mind.
Aba man do aba work.
What's your beef?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by chinechere: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
OVI WELLDONE.
NOT ONLY UMUOJIMA, UMULE, OLD EXPRESS, OWERRI RD, KAMALU STREET JUST TO MENTION THE ONES I HAVE SEEN WITH MY NAKED EYES.SHAME TO BAD PEOPLE, THEY WILL LATER BOW DOWN TO BEG YOU,
AND AS FOR OTTI TRIBUNAL, JUST TAKE A BOW AND MOVE ON. OTTI IS A SERIAL LOSER
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by chinechere: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
NORMALITY, I WANTED TO ADVICE YOU BUT LATER FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE A PIKIN.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by blank(f): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
Trying to win our hearts like Ngige so that when he is booted out by the election tribunal, we will want him back.

It won't work! Alex Otti will do better things for Abia.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
chinechere:
NORMALITY, I WANTED TO ADVICE YOU BUT LATER FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE A PIKIN.

Hope that's not an insult, forget the squabbles I had with those nincompoops yesterday, going to ones Facebook to pick his old childhood pictures is what being childish is, when any of them meet me in person, they can't talk sh1t. I know how to get back at them.

I am in Aba, make we see and u confirm the pikinness by yourself.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 12:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Meringe:
Okezie wants to get the heart of Aba residents by rushing this few roads without doing proper feasibility study .
People will see it as a good start but I have my doubts about the quality of those roads . Anybody who knows Aba will know that that drainage is too small for that road. A bad one.

I'm not pessimistic but I don't want this roads to get bad after two years.

Okezie, please if you are reading this, patch all the whole roads in Aba , then pick the ones you can complete in a year, give it to a good construction company like setraco, berger , arab or ccc.

God bless Nigeria.

He who sees good and refuses to appreciate it, he/she will know no good!
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by B2mario(m): 12:04am On Jun 24, 2015
coollaw:

what do u gain from lying?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by B2mario(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I am thinking that the Mod pushing the activities of Okezie Ikpeazu to the front page has been compromised.

No amount of propaganda will save Ikpeazu from the tribunal.

Abia will not be Ikpeazu, Abia ga wu ndi mbu

TeamMidasTouch TeamAlexOtti

Oga don't say what you don't know. Alex Otti can not get it because Ikeazu truly won the election.

Beside, Abians are comfortable with PDP for now.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by clemz85(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
God abeg help us,
let there be nothing like aba made road
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by B2mario(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2015
papaejima1:

Stop foaming at the mouth. Go to aba yourself and confirm.
besides that your friend is in the prison, so he doesn't know what is happening outside.

call someone who lives in aba not a prison.

Nna, nwanne hapu onye ahu, maybe his friend wu onye York Aba. They are always high on coco.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by B2mario(m): 12:29am On Jun 24, 2015
blank:
Trying to win our hearts like Ngige so that when he is booted out by the election tribunal, we will want him back.

It won't work! Alex Otti will do better things for Abia.

madam pls don't use 'OUR' because you are excluded. We can't drag Abia with you, i know where you come from.

Your state party can't rule Abia. Pls and pls don't put your eyes on ikpeazu before you destroy his image as you did Rochas of Imo out of envy. We know Ngige did not do well, so don't bring that your comparison here.
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by blank(f): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2015
B2mario:

madam pls don't use 'OUR' because you are excluded. We can't drag Abia with you, i know where you come from.

Your state party can't rule Abia. Pls and pls don't put your eyes on ikpeazu before you destroy his image as you did Rochas of Imo out of envy. We know Ngige did not do well, so don't bring that your comparison here.

Do i know you? Wetin concern me and Rochas for this matter?
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Mbediogu(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
What was paid for on the contract and what is being done physically

Ochendo Orji working hard on Aba Roads. ( runs and hides in the wardrobe).
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by santos876(m): 6:14am On Jun 24, 2015
raziboi:
I learnt something from Dis... dnt hate for no reason

the man is surprising aba pple...... and am one of the doubting thomos his surprising...

long live
DR OKEZIE IKPEAZU
see u.for ur mind em day surprise u baa.....wen d tym com ur body go tel u baa
Re: Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction by Yemzy6(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2015
by d gods what happend to my post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins Clean-up Of Waterways (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visited By Paul Arkwright, British High Commissioner at his Home / Ikorodu: 3 Killed As Gang Members Engage in Supremacy Clashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.