Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) (2163 Views)

My Father Said I Would Regret It If I Dare Marry A Christian - Muslim Lady Cries / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / My Father Said ''I Am Stupid" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Donicobone(m): 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
This lady had been so kind to me, initially I did not think I will get to love her, but now we are madly in love, but my father insisted that I break up with her as soon as possible or he will disown me, though almost all my friend has been making jest of me but those one are not my problem but my father, I have try so many time for my father to see reason with me but he said that there was no albino in our lineage so I should not be the one to start it, pls I need ur advice because I love her and I don't no how she will feel if I ever go with my father decision, she might hurt herself pls guys help me
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by tociano009(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Donicobone:
This lady had been so kind to me, initially I did not think I will get to love her, but now we are madly in love, but my father insisted that I break up with her as soon as possible or he will disown me, though almost all my friend has been making jest of me but those one are not my problem but my father, I have try so many time for my father to see reason with me but he said that there was no albino in our lineage so I should not be the one to start it, pls I need ur advice because I love her and I don't no how she will feel if I ever go with my father decision, she might hurt herself pls guys help me
How old are you
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
honor your 'mother' & father.....

I don't think you will enjoy a relationship without the approval of your patents

1 Like

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by vizkiz: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
dafuq? undecided
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by MEGGATRON(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
HMMMM

OP ALBINO has grade before I can advice I need a picture of her.
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by adonismuller(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
One question for you!

How many years left do you have to live with your parents? And how many years do you have to live with who you love and marry?

Honor your parents but at a time they won't be there to take the honor...you will be left with your wife who is your new family...and that is why love is important not parental honor!

Hope you got the riddle?

1 Like

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by apholaryn: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
eeyah!
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by peeparty(m): 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:

I don't think you will enjoy a relationship without the approval of your patents
no sir,you dont need your parent to enjoy ur relationship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:

Bullshit!

So because your parents say you shouldn't marry someone, you should just sheepishly do their bidding?

A parents role should always be advisory and nothing more.
No parent has the right to force their child against their marriage, afterall, they weren't forced against their own marriage so why should they do that to their child?

If my parents say I shouldn't marry someone just because they don't like the person, that's their own cup of tea.
If I love someone and the person loves me too and we decide to get married, my parents can't force me against my will.

3 Likes

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeparty:
no sir,you dont need your parent to enjoy ur relationship.
how do you enjoy a relationship whereby your parents aren't happy about it? it will make you a sad man because you will feel you are disobeying your parents.

1 Like

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by majorgr: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
so albino no be humans again? later we will be saying most foreigners are racist when we ourselves are racist. by the way it is an international law that a man is capable of making his own decisions from 18 years and above. your dad is only there to suggest to you but not to tell you who or whom to fall in love with, so think smart before you loose that woman of your dreams forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by MEGGATRON(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:

sometimes its not about posting but understanding what you post.

" I don't think you will enjoy a relationship without the approval of your parents"
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by peeparty(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
how do you enjoy a relationship whereby your parents aren't happy about it? it will make you a sad man because you will feel you are disobeying your parents.
daht era of parent decieding who u love is gone,d will not be the one ur going to spend ur life with.#do what mks you happy.

note: parent can only advice you,and not outrightly make decisions for you.
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

Bullshit!

So because your parents say you shouldn't marry someone, you should just sheepishly do their bidding?

A parents role should always be advisory and nothing more.
No parent has the right to force their child against their marriage, afterall, they weren't forced against their own marriage so why should they do that to their child?

If my parents say I shouldn't marry someone just because they don't like the person, that's their own cup of tea.
If I love someone and the person loves me too and we decide to get married, my parents can't force me against my will.
you are talking about yours not all.

I was once In the op situation and I regretted my action.
The only blame we can put on his parent is because the lady is an albino and I blv they shouldn't be seperated from us cos we are both humans.

Going against your parents wish when choosing your partner is a big problem you will face for life because you will never enjoy your marriage and your husband will not enjoy it too if his in laws aren't happy about his marriage.

remember the 10 commandments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
stop stalking me young man.

I have told you to always call me back so that I can defend my comment.

how are you sure I don't understand what I posted?

oya give the op your own advice let's see undecided
modified :
you see how silly you are, asking the op for albino picture.

your contributions are always meaningless and you are always after my comments

1 Like

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Joromi1: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Your parents will not live with you. If the love is mutual, follow ur mind
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Rikidony(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Dude follow your heart be a man don't take a decision that you might regret tomorrow, Take a decision that u will be ready to take responsibility of any upheaval in the future not the one you will put the blame on ur parent.

Good luck cool
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Call me Old-Fashioned, I don't care but all I know is 'Listen To your Parents'

In some instances sha, You have to Follow your heart
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
peeparty:
daht era of parent decieding who u love is gone,d will not be the one ur going to spend ur life with.#do what mks you happy.

note: parent can only advice you,and not outrightly make decisions for you.
OK are you telling me we should go against our parents advice?

The only problem on this issue is cos the Lady is an Albino.
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by barry40: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Let your Dad realize that you are actually in true love. Don't argue with your father. Instead, you should plead with him. With time, he will see things at your own point of view

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:

The only blame we can put on his parent is because the lady is an albino and I blv they shouldn't be seperated from us cos we are both humans.

Going against your parents wish when choosing your partner is a big problem you will face for life because you will never enjoy your marriage and your husband will not enjoy it too if his in laws aren't happy about his marriage.

Why are you guys always quick to bring religion into everything?
Before religion people had issues and they dealt with those issues.

Any parent that feels they should decide who their children should and should not marry is a selfish parent.

You are talking about happiness. Any parent who forces their child against marrying who they choose to doesn't care about the happiness of the child and doesn't respect the choice and judgment of the child.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Marry Two undecided

Show love... marry Albino and later marry one black lady

Results is that you'll become 2 baba

Your father will be happy with you
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by WisdomTank: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
The underlining reason for this write I suppose is for Romancelanders to suggest an easy way out for you right? I guess am not wrong! Well, here is my religious take on your dilemma: impregnate the gorgeous Albino jor. Your Dad will have no choice than to mellow down
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by peeparty(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
OK are you telling me we should go against our parents advice?

The only problem on this issue is cos the Lady is an Albino.

In this situation yes.
which parent dos that in dis era huh.
i still ask abi na him parent go lev with am?morever it on a wrung reason his parent are advicing him on.
haba for just being an albino.
so aga are you saying your parent would be chosing who you will marry for you?
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
Racism in another form. Tell your father he's a racist.
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by donklint86: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Follow your heart bro..
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by MEGGATRON(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
stop stalking me young man.

I have told you to always call me back so that I can defend my comment.

how are you sure I don't understand what I posted?

oya give the op your own advice let's see undecided
modified :
you see how silly you are, asking the op for albino picture.

your contributions are always meaningless and you are always after my comments

no offence you are the dumbest boy have ever met online. Because being a fool makes you never agree to corrections.

stalk you? When did you become a prominent star?

I know you are dumb so you won't understand SARCASM. About my post is either you are dyslexic or suffering from mental disorder.

I'm not going to exchange words with a boy, take corrections and do the world a favour work on your INTELLIGENT QUOTIENT.
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:

seems u re an albino? Ur comments though
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
k
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chibuhealth:
seems u re an albino? Ur comments though
yes I am grin
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
misssclassy:

Why are you guys always quick to bring religion into everything?
Before religion people had issues and they dealt with those issues.

Any parent that feels they should decide who their children should and should not marry is a selfish parent.

You are talking about happiness. Any parent who forces their child against marrying who they choose to doesn't care about the happiness of the child and doesn't respect the choice and judgment of the child.
OK religious apart.
I don't want to argue further, are you advising the op not to listen to his dad and go on with the relationship? (I will only blame his dad for giving "albino" as an excuse why he shouldn't marry the Lady. )
Re: My Father Said I Will Not Marry Her (albino) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
OK religious apart.
I don't want to argue further, are you advising the op not to listen to his dad and go on with the relationship? (I will only blame his dad for giving "albino" as an excuse why he shouldn't marry the Lady. )

The op should marry who he chooses to marry. The fathers reason is a silly and selfish one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Fluid The Latest Formula For Beauty Skin? (photo) / Is Masturbation A Sin? / What If Your Girlfriend Mistakely Sent This To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.