Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard (35873 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by gregg2: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
uy
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by jidestar: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Rubbish coming from the Daura President!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by shema101(f): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ok
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by mencade5(m): 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
hdhddggg
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Sapphire86(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC = CHANGE (indeed)

This is like a series
We are already in season 1 episode 23
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Swagk101(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
embarassed embarassed
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by favourelisha(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
Very soon all of them will be scattered not only resignation...

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by lagdmark(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC a house built on mere propaganda and greed will be washed away
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by tolulope855(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Building an ARMY of FREEDOM FIGHTERS... Care to join
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
People are never satisfied in this country. Manage your state first.. na by force to choose ministers for us.

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
This people are not better than PDP na the same people. Seems like PDP is even better

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by oloriooko(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=16pt]This is part of the political process, no shaking!
Its a way of settling down with the right people to correct the mess called Nigeria [/size]
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by tolulope855(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Building an ARMY of FREEDOM FIGHTERS... Care to join?
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Yemzy6(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
nija govermnt na ps2
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by simeonii(m): 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC is making me not to miss the EPL weekend matches that much, not when I can have fun on a daily basis.....
Watching in HD cheesy

Here to read comments.....TANOIDS vs supporters of APC!!! cheesy

Simeonii
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
W
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ceeflo(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC started disintegrating before buhari could even clean off the dust from his desk. The definite cause of this crisis is the political polygamy they practice.. Too many leaders, too many agendas

4 Likes

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by bewla(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
then who will take is place Atiku (Bola tinubu or better still obasanjo

i dey corner they laff
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
They should better behave cos they are the elders of the land
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Eniburumo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
J
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Eshinery(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ogatitus:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/apc-crisis-gets-messy-8-governors-ask-oyegun-to-resign-as-national-chairman/

when party is built on selfish background,one should expect the unexpected meanwhile I foresee APC crumbling.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by myklangelo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
Concoction party... The best thing APC should do now is to really consolidate, know who is who in their party and pacify any that need pacification and stop accepting new highly placed politicians.
They should convene another congress to sort theMselves out.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by omojeesu(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Shame on them! Can this party last? I wont be surprised if at the end of the day this is all about FulaniHausa and Islamic agenda. APC has been accused of that in the past! May I be proved wrong!

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Blackfire(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Look into the thread like an ifa priest, bringing out my amulet, *shouting in loud voice* all u pdp commandos come and see food
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nayok(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
Αℓℓ i know is that they should not distract PMB's attention from Nigerian or else EPE LO MA PA GBOGBO WON i swear sad
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by obontami: 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
another PDP propaganda
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by favourelisha(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who hijacked my post here,you be confirm (ODE)olofofo very soon APC will scatter in JESUS name,Amen!.

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by DTOBS(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
At the first instance,Nigerians didn't vote APC as a party but voted for GMB as a replacement to GEJ. APC should not see themselves as an all-knowing and all-capable party which can bring to an end the sufferings of Nigerians...they are built on propagandas...
APCshit indeed...

4 Likes

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by KEVIND: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC Crisis: Oyegun, Lai Mohammed May Be First to go
https://www.nairaland.com/2395236/apc-crisis-oyegun-lai-mohammed
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

WHO SEND. LET THEM KILL THEM SELF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Saga : Buhari Meets With John Oyegun In Aso Rock Today(photos) / Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.