Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,097 members, 7,811,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard (35872 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Apparently APC is not a party that can manage success ...
BEFORE NKO? WHICH OPPOSITION PARTY IN AFRICA THAT POWER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO TASTE THAT DON'T END UP MESSING UP? APC IS GOING THE WAY OF THE BROTHERHOOD!
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ilekeh:
Is this change?

Yes!!!!!
Garri (N100), dawadawa (N5), salt (N10), pepper (N20), crayfish (N50) and then APC sorry CHANGE (N5.50).
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by LAX89(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ogatitus:

ABUJA – Crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress, APC appeared to have now sprawled into a full blown war between the governors elected on the party’s platform and the national chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun with the governors asking him to honorably resign.

The governors who paid a surprised visit to Oyegun at the party’s national secretariat on Tuesday after their meeting with president Mohammadu Buhari were said to have conveyed their demands to the chairman in a closed door meeting they had with him.

The governors who visited Oyegun included Comrade Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Tanko Al-Makura (Nasarawa), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai (Kaduna), Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (Osun), Abubakar Sani Bello (Niger) Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo), Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi) and Abubuakar Badaru (Jigawa).

Highly placed party sources revealed that the governors were not happy with Oyegun’s poor handling of the crisis bedeviling APC on the heels of the recent National Assembly elections that enthroned Senator Bukola Saraki and Rep. Yakubu Dogara as senate president and speaker, House of Representatives respectively.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/apc-crisis-gets-messy-8-governors-ask-oyegun-to-resign-as-national-chairman/

Slowly cleaning out tinubu's stooges, and remaking apc.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by sweetgala(m): 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ogatitus:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/apc-crisis-gets-messy-8-governors-ask-oyegun-to-resign-as-national-chairman/

Idiots their main grouse is the fact he mended the bridge burnt by saraki and he wouldn't endorse their effort to have a minister from each state
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by chigoizie7(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I take this story with a pinch of salt. Ajimobi and aregbesola are eternally loyal to Tinubu who intalled Oyegun as chairman.

Oyegun is eternally loyal to tinubu.

Oshiomhole and Oyegun come from the same state and both politicians are quite close.

These will be the last set of governors to demand oyegun's resignation. Aint logical one bit

In politics, "NO permanent enemy but permanent interest".
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by dele1727: 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
this is a bi big lie, vanguard never psinted tis shit
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
luchy34:
When angry people assemble together their main objective is to agree on something and not to sustain it. When that purpose is achieved, its every man for himself. I keep saying it APC is just a name PDP is the party cool.
AFTER THE DEMISE OF A COMMON ENEMY OF TWO TREACHEROUS FRIENDS, WHAT REMAIN IS FOR THE TWO TREACHEROUS AND MISCHIEFS FRIENDS TO BECOMES STAUNCH ENEMIES!
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by meccuno: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
simeonii:
APC is making me not to miss the EPL weekend matches that much, not when I can have fun on a daily basis.....
Watching in HD cheesy

Here to read comments.....TANOIDS vs JAN.JA.WEEDS!!! cheesy

Simeonii
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by nortcentrallord(m): 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Oshiomhole shoulb better stop behaving like Ameachi. An Edo man with the blood of the Oba omo n'oba flowing in his veins does not stab his own behind the back. It is never forgiven both @ home and abroad. The home rat always invites the bush rats home.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by abtmaviz(m): 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2015
CR77:
APC is just full of propaganda and lies...

#MindGame

I don't see this their propagandas and lies to come to an end anytime soon
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by dele1727: 11:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
its funny how this rubbish make fp. 1,i just check vanguard 2, its only the extremly dwlish ones that will believe that the likes of ogbeni and el rufai will have issues with oyegun. guys that will never happen. i assure you ...in buhari's voice
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by abtmaviz(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
omojeesu:
Shame on them! Can this party last? I wont be surprised if at the end of the day this is all about FulaniHausa and Islamic agenda. APC has been accused of that in the past! May I be proved wrong!

You might also be right bros
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by AreaFada2: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
This people are not better than PDP na the same people. Seems like PDP is even better

APC is having troubles as a national party. Agendas and ambitions are different and many. ACN, ANPP & CPC as regional parties were easier to manage individually. cheesy

This is what PDP had to manage and mismanage for 16 years. grin
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2015
bodeloja:
Tinubu will never stand for that? Oyegun cannot resign, never...

Rubbish coming from the Daura President!
Lol... omo Yoruba.. u dey call buhari dullard? No let northerners catch u o...
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by mumbasa: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Maybe they are fighting. Maybe they are trying to chain TINUBU even before he starts barking, Maybe PDP dey sponsor all these stories so that Nigerians will loose faith in APC.

This is politics, anything could be happening but its too early to start commenting with all seriousness. LETS WATCH FOR SOMETIME FIRST
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by otokx(m): 1:55am On Jun 24, 2015
Too many lies on nairaland these days.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by VUVUZELA10: 2:57am On Jun 24, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I take this story with a pinch of salt. Ajimobi and aregbesola are eternally loyal to Tinubu who intalled Oyegun as chairman.

Oshiomhole and Oyegun come from the same state and both politicians are quite close.

These will be the last set of governors to demand oyegun's resignation. Aint logical one bit

Talking like political layman or neophyte. Please no insult meant.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by chuose: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Orokita(m): 5:17am On Jun 24, 2015
waiter pass my one origin abeg!!!! this drama na die!!!!!
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Seadove70(m): 5:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Those who are not perform well trying to tell another person to resign.. Most of governor are unble to pay their civu servnts salary.. It was bad experience for them.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by chidekings(m): 6:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Giddyprance:

the UNN male hostel chant?

Unn ke,this is a popular Nigerian song
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2015
AreaFada2:

APC is having troubles as a national party. Agendas and ambitions are different and many. ACN, ANPP & CPC as regional parties were easier to manage individually. cheesy

This is what PDP had to manage and mismanage for 16 years. grin
You are right, PDP was peaceful for years until they had so many powerful politicians with selfish interests which led to crisis that force many to leave and eventually led to their down fall, APC is going towards that direction and once the national party fall apart APC is finished as a party I hope they do something about the impending crisis about to rock them.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by callmenow: 7:03am On Jun 24, 2015
APC AGAIN?
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by thunder74(m): 7:29am On Jun 24, 2015
We said it that Oyegun was just used to secure APC victory as a Christian. The next person to be asked to resign is VP Osinbajo, heard he had long written his resignation letter. We said it, APC is bringing out the Saints in PDP.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Emmanuel602(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2015
It seems to me that this vanguard is anti-APC
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by obyno6ix: 8:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Bros there is nothing like being close in politics. Even considering what happened in NASS recently, anything can happen.

Chiefpriest1:

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by blesoh(f): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

u see why nigeria can never move forward.because of sentiment.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by warrior101: 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
Educated Illiterate discover!!!
Feeling a need to speak fine English but not making sense...
Receive sense IJN
Can i get an Amen?

Chiefpriest1:

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Change2015(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
This story is completely false and is being hawked around the press by a journalist called Chuks, who is hoping to become media aide to the Senate president. It is a shameless fabrication without one iota of reality attached to it. The governors have denied it and, I can assure this desperate journalist that he has already failed in his ambition because the Senate president recognises the importance of a good working relationship with both the president and the party chairman. His fellow journalists have already been carrying his name and intentions all over abuja, so he is dead on arrival. Attaching the names of El-Rufai and Oshiomole to his lies was such a bad move as he will learn shortly!

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by meforyou1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
bitter, evil politicians
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by yungmullah: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Game of thrones -APC SPECIAL EDITION (oyegun resign)
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Oiselenjakhian(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hello Everyone. My company Dreamquest Multimedia has just released a commemorative game on the recent victory by the APC.

You can download it for free on the Google Play store here -> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Dreamquest+Multimedia&hl=en

Please contact me if you need web development, interactive media and game development services. My number is +2349032291323.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.