Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard (35871 Views)

Governors Ask Review Revenue Sharing Formula / Senators Loyal to Saraki advised him to Resign- Vanguard / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by happney65: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I take this story with a pinch of salt. Ajimobi and aregbesola are eternally loyal to Tinubu who intalled Oyegun as chairman.

Oyegun is eternally loyal to tinubu.

Oshiomhole and Oyegun come from the same state and both politicians are quite close.

These will be the last set of governors to demand oyegun's resignation. Aint logical one bit

Ajimobi isnt eternally loyal to Tinubu,Aregbesola is..
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by favourelisha(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Nna ibu onye ara,o gini mere na adighi asoskraibu na bloogu gi.
myklangelo:
Concoction party... The best thing APC should do now is to really consolidate, know who is who in their party and pacify any that need pacification and stop accepting new highly placed politicians.
They should convene another congress to sort theMselves out.

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by hansad: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
APC- a party of people of different political leanings but brought together to sack Jonathan of Otuoke and his Ijoid and Igboid crew in Aso Rock.

The party used all sorts of lies as propaganda against Jonah and his crew, even profited from violence of terrorists. To add to APC luck, Jonathan of Otuoke seemed to have decided to quit even before the last presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
When angry people assemble together their main objective is to agree on something and not to sustain it. When that purpose is achieved, its every man for himself. I keep saying it APC is just a name PDP is the party cool.

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by adioolayi(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
I take this story with a pinch of salt. Ajimobi and aregbesola are eternally loyal to Tinubu who intalled Oyegun as chairman.

Oshiomhole and Oyegun come from the same state and both politicians are quite close.

These will be the last set of governors to demand oyegun's resignation. Aint logical one bit

I almost agree with you..but at a second thought.. What if Jagaban is angry with Oyegun for his failure to punish Saraki and Dogara?....And so sent his emissaries to inform Oyegun to honorably resign....Just a second thought though..It's possible

4 Likes

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by naira0(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Interesting
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by writetopoker: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
but waitoooo, wen did politics become an occupation? Wetin these hoodlums called polticians wan tell dia pikin dem and wife if dey see dem karacting on tele? Oloshissssss, national rapistssss, bunch of political prostitutes without any apology. Not dia fault, is our fault the masses because nobody tells dem NO to all these rubbish. Gulible vagabons
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Yeeyo: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
If u lyk kill urslf.......
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by naira0(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
Kee dem ol in Phyno's voice
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by otr1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
I don't know what to call anyone who believes this shìt
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by codedguy1(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Am beginning to believe the rumour that Buhari will defect back to CPC. That would be a first!

This type of disorganisation is really embarrasing to say the least. He will defect back to CPC where he has absolute power as the leader not here in APC where Lai Mohammed claims there are many leaders and they still can't get there acts together.

If Buhari decides to go back to CPC, I assure you all his brothers will follow him, but it might a political suicide for 2019 for them.

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
sh.it! It is too early for all this!
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by philips70(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Part of the PDP stolen billions have been invested in Vanguard newspapers. They will continue to do this till 2019. But PDP...coughs, dead never to smell Aso Rock again.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Jilo83(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Speculation.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by lukecent: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2015
Even Ogbeni is among. ha He should resign first. That man no get shame, if that is true
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by DPChuks(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
Where is lie Mohammed
he should come and defend this one...hahaha!!! grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Mufasa27(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
E nor concern us...
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by myklangelo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
favourelisha:
Nna ibu onye ara,o gini mere na adighi asoskraibu na bloogu gi.

Onye iwe oku, nwayooo na nmaa...oge na-adighi anya, bloogu a ga-enwe ohere maka nke ahu. Mmanwu ka na-ariputa ariputa.
Mana ikpozina mmadu onye ara, na-onweghi ihe o mere gi!

Yes Igbo language azonyela okpa na tuwita(tweeter)follow me @OdeniigboBlog for news in Igbo

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
They just got hold of power after years of being called "opposition"... Now they want to go back to their past......

Meanwhile, Transfer files/music/video between your Smartphone, Computer and Tablet with ease (Plug and play, no cables required).

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

Politics is a game of interest.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Reference(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
writetopoker:
but waitoooo, wen did politics become an occupation? Wetin these hoodlums called polticians wan tell dia pikin dem and wife if dey see dem karacting on tele? Oloshissssss, national rapistssss, bunch of political prostitutes without any apology. Not dia fault, is our fault the masses because nobody tells dem NO to all these rubbish. Gulible vagabons

Hahahaha. Na your leaders you dey call hoodlums. Chai APC delaminating faster than Chinese fiberglass....what is that my line again...okay...'the best days of the APC are long gone'.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by olalat(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
Anybody blv ds story is brain dead jst lk d writer who expect ppl lk aregbe, osho, ajimobi nd almakura to demand oyegun resignation. These hungry writers sha! Rumor mongers.....
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Akanaz(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
I thought APC is devoted to transforming nigeria but why are they too desperate for positions. If they continue like this i smell doom in their administration. Therefore, they should call themselves to order.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by ldpele(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
Expect a NEWapc by the end of this week, na me first prophesy am before them go say na...
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Giddyprance(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
chidekings:
Them don dey go,one by one
the UNN male hostel chant?
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by synergycom19: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
In life,it's pays to be courageous and straightforward,otherwise you end up like GEJ
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by okonja(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Where is Tinubu?[/size]
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by IBBG(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2015
Maxymilliano:
Wonder shall never end.

Aregbesola that could not manage his State is also demanding for someone else resignation ?

hahahahahahaha. When animals with horns d show body even snail too commot go d form notice me.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
chidekings:
Them don dey go,one by one
UPROOTING TINUBU TREES ONE BY ONE, VERY SOON, TINUBU WILL REALISE THAT HE IS NOT THAT TALENTED, INTELLIGENT AND DOESN'T ACQUIRE HUNTING TECHNICS, TALK LESS OF HUNTING FOR TALENT.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Saao(m): 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=Chiefpriest1 post=35080330]I take this story with a pinch of salt. Ajimobi and aregbesola are eternally loyal to Tinubu who intalled Oyegun as chairman.

These will be the last set of governors to demand oyegun's resignation. Aint logical one bit[/quote ] I think I agree with u. Again in the meeting with Mr. President on Tuesday, Nasarrawa governor was absent according to Adesina but here they listed his name.

Although APC are in total mess

1 Like

Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Ahmeduana(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

THERE YOU ARE? THEY ARE UPROOTING THE TREES YOUR MASTER PLANTED ONE BY ONE, FIRST IT WAS lawan and gbaja, now oyegun. SO, WAKE UP FROM YOUR VAIN GLORY THAT NEVER MATERIALISED TO WORLD OF REALITY WHERE DOG EAT DOG.
Re: 8 Governors Ask Oyegun To Resign - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chiefpriest1:

This is politics, not street or village friendship.

In politics, everyone looks out for themselves alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Presidential Result In Lagos / 'We Did All We Could To Save Hauwa Liman' - Lai Mohammed / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.