Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving (2220 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex (2) (3) (4)

Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Oduok(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
Paradoxically, girls work by law of inverse proportion. You are straight forward and sincere, a girl will prefer the guy that lies. You are wellbehaved, a girl will prefer the rough guy. You take care of a girls daily need but she will later fall for the guy that gives her a single hilarious treat. Guys always assume that girls love you the more when you give her the more. But this is not true. Girls get more emotionally attached to the guys that receive from them than the guy that give to them. So if you love a particular girl, stop giving her but start making her to give to you. Insist on receiving from her. Ask for her time. Ask for her calls, text messages. Ask for school fees. Ask for food etc. This way her love for you will build.

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2015
School fees? Lol
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by vizkiz: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
theory of a broke ass undecided

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Hazardd(m): 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
funny thread.
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by 2dice(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Salam Maleku ...
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
There's a bit of truth in this

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by czarr(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
True! its called law of investment.
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
I agree with vizkiz.....

If a girl don't wanna give...she aint gonna. Its that simple. Girls are very complex
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Like seriously I couldn't agree with the op more... Thr is really some sense in that.. I find myself givn to girls all the time yet they dnt even return the favor.. Am like, what's really happening..

Am being thankd all the time, I can't even remember the last time I thanked a girl.. I told myself dat the girl I would be every grateful for will be the one I will get married to

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by goodmorning40: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
Irony
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
I agree with vizkiz.....

If a girl don't wanna give...she aint gonna.
Its that simple. Girls are very complex
thr is this girl I knw, she is pretty and young, I find myself givn her tinz..recently she was like hector am so hungry.. Am like ok come to my house and eat, there is food, she ddnt wana come.. Maybe she expects me to come buy her lunch or smth. Funny enuf, we aint even in a rship.. She has a guy.. Am like if ur hungry why not call ur boyfrnd sef.. Wats he even doin wen am d one buyin u lunch and he is just thr fvckn her ass
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by ice25(f): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Tales from an anticipating broke nigga
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by XavierBlue(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
thr is this girl I knw, she is pretty and young, I find myself givn her tinz..recently she was like hector am so hungry.. Am like ok come to my house and eat, there is food, she ddnt wana come.. Maybe she expects me to come buy her lunch or smth. Funny enuf, we aint even in a rship.. She has a guy.. Am like if ur hungry why not call ur boyfrnd sef.. Wats he even doin wen am d one buyin u lunch and he is just thr fvckn her ass
seems you've gat a crush on her.

XavierBlue
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
I think both the boyfriend and girlfriend should ask their parents for anything they want.

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by olasmith10(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
2dice:
Salam Maleku ...
Walehkum salam!!!
keh fah halik?
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:

U said it,she is YOUNG. Y'know,me too I was once like that,i have parents gave me all I needed when I was still dependent on them but I still felt the need to "maga" guys,asked them to take me out to dinner when I had food at home,take me to the beach when my house was just a stone throw away,and while I did these,I had a "boyfriend". Not that I lacked or anything,I was just young and silly and wanted to do what other girls did.

Girls who do all this thing are just young in their minds,with age doesn't come maturity.

truth is,guys will always be guys,they will always wanna give. Especially when they think a girl is out of their league.
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

U said it,she is YOUNG. Y'know,me too I was once like that,i have parents gave me all I needed when I was still dependent on them but I still felt the need to "maga" guys,asked them to take me out to dinner when I had food at home,take me to the beach when my house was just a stone throw away,and while I did these,I had a "boyfriend". Not that I lacked or anything,I was just young and silly and wanted to do what other girls did.

Girls who do all this thing are just young in their minds,with age doesn't come maturity.

truth is,guys will always be guys,they will always wanna give. Especially when they think a girl is out of their league.

I just wana stop.. I dnt even ask girls out anymore..
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol..maybe until u have "tapped that ass".

I dunno how u'll stop sha,u can ask a girl out without PAYING,cos that's what it is.
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol..maybe until u have "tapped that ass".

I dunno how u'll stop sha,u can ask a girl out without PAYING,cos that's what it is.
smth always restricts me from tapping asses... I'v grown to deal with it.. Mehn, I wish I could meet such gurl..
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2015
It takes 2 to tangle. Give and take. Win :win situation
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
smth always restricts me from tapping asses... I'v grown to deal with it.. Mehn, I wish I could meet such gurl..

U will,,someday
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

U will,,someday
amen
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by XwhY(m): 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2015
This is what I actually enjoy day in day out on campus and hostel. Girls give to me here and there, even though I don't so much like it. I believe I should be the one giving to them. I even wonder why some of them do those things.
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
what do u do?
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by whizqueen(f): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
Broke guys be like undecided
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
justified19:
what do u do?
I just mind my biz.. Work, study my web design course and shiiit..
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Ndoz(m): 12:13am On Jun 24, 2015
funny
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Magician1503(m): 12:40am On Jun 24, 2015
ahsekeena:
I agree with vizkiz.....

If a girl don't wanna give...she aint gonna.
Its that simple. Girls are very complex

Pssst! Wo, girls are not complex o jare,
It's the men that makes them feel they're complex by placing too much priority on pvssy

Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Oduok(m): 6:37am On Jun 24, 2015
Smart girls always avoid giving. Simply because they are not ready for committnent. They are so careful not to give a guy anything - time, calls, text messages etc. They don't want to be bonded. Check this out
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
Magician1503:

Pssst! Wo, girls are not complex o jare,
It's the men that makes them feel they're complex by placing too much priority on pvssy

If u think so
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by tweeby: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Cutehector:
Like seriously I couldn't agree with the op more... Thr is really some sense in that.. I find myself givn to girls all the time yet they dnt even return the favor.. Am like, what's really happening..

Am being thankd all the time, I can't even remember the last time I thanked a girl.. I told myself dat the girl I would be every grateful for will be the one I will get married to
Send me your acct No?
Re: Stop Giving To The Girl You Love Start Receiving by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
tweeby:

Send me your acct No?
i get moved by the little things... Not money..

True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them / Why ME / How to treat your woman