Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,594 members, 7,958,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them (2283 Views)

All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Searching for true friend(s) is like;
1. looking for a needle in the centre of an ocean.
2. Looking for an Albino in the Hausa-land.
3. Cooking beans with the heat from the sun.
4, looking for a saint in the club.
5. Picking wheat in the midst of weeds.
6. Travelling from Nigeria to America via bicycle.
7. Looking for snacks to buy, travelling via plane.
8. Forcing a Horse to bark, and a Dog to bleat.
9. Making First Class without attending classes.
10. Going to see the barber with a bald hair.
Truely True friends are evreywhere, but they can't be seen when you are Myopic/blind.
The question is, "Are you a true friend yourself??" Truely, you must surely attract your kind!
Happy Morning all!

You can add yours below......
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Cutehector(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Is dr anytn like true girlfrnd?
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by SuperSuave(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
is there anything like true maga/mugu?? undecided ++
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Hehehheehhhehhehehe
Cutehector:
Is dr anytn like true girlfrnd?
I'm coming, wait lemme ask my girlfriend.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
You took that question just outta my fingers.
I wanted to ask you same.
SuperSuave:
is there anything like true maga/mugu?? undecided ++
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by eyeon(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2015
You can't see them cos your WI FI has been off...
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Nice one!
eyeon:
You can't see them cos your WI FI has been off...
You just need to put 'em on!
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by eyeon(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
HehehheehhhehheheheI'm coming, wait lemme ask my girlfriend.
I just asked her for you... Sorry but she said she hasn't been true to a guy.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by eyeon(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Nice one!You just need to put 'em on!
That's my point.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Albino dey everywhere for hausa-land.
HENCE,
#UrThreadIsInvalid
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2015
Lolzzzzzz
na u want help me ask her.
I just confirmed that she's still sleeping, thus; you're a fraudstar!
eyeon:
I just asked her for you... Sorry but she said she hasn't been true to a guy.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Finding true friends is more difficult than a camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:14am On Jul 06, 2015
Do you understand literaries at all??
IamLEGEND1:

HENCE,

#UrThreadIsInvalid
na wa for Naija peeps oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
HENCE,
#UrThreadIsInvalid
A point you maketh not. Pained you are!

1 Like

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2015
Because that camel is obessed, try watching your weight, and expanding the needle's eye and it surely would pass through it.
TheYoungRebel:
Finding true friends is more difficult than a camel passing through the eye of a needle.
Its all about repackaging.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 9:17am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

A point you maketh not. Pained you are!

1 Like

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35538532][/quote]
Gàrcon, its quite too early for any display of utmost stupidity.
Primitive fulani/hausa herdsman.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Because that camel is obessed, try watching your weight, and expanding the needle's eye and it surely would pass through it. Its all about repackaging.
Yeah I believe as much as you do in the possibility of the impossible by the application of magic.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by eyeon(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Lolzzzzzz
na u want help me ask her.
I just confirmed that she's still sleeping, thus; you're a fraudstar!
Someone is watching you.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
Do you understand literaries at all??na wa for Naija peeps oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Gàrcon, its quite too early for any display of utmost stupidity.
Primitive fulani/hausa herdsman.

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2015
Hehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehehehhe
TheYoungRebel:

Yeah I believe as much as you do in the possibility of the impossible by the application of magic.
Yes na, nothing is impossible
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2015
eyeon:
Someone is watching you.
Anya nenyo! Who's watching me?
Geeeez!!!!
Abeg make en watch well o!
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by XwhY(m): 9:39am On Jul 06, 2015
It is all man for himself. I'm my best friend
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Doclight:
HehhehehehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhehehehehheYes na, nothing is impossible
Only in some stances.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35538864][/quote] Heirs of terrorists! Your anihilation is nigh.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by IamLEGEND1: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Heirs of terrorists! Your anihilation is nigh.

Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Abi oooooooooo?
XwhY:
It is all man for himself. I'm my best friend
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Doclight(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2015
Everything is possible bro.
TheYoungRebel:
Only in some stances.
Re: True Friends Are Everywhere But You Can't See Them by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
[quote author=IamLEGEND1 post=35539664][/quote]
Stop using every chance you got in proving and displaying your worthlessness to the world.
Damn! I was in a bid to aunction your brain but I just found out that it's filled to the brim with fluid & cow dung. Don't worry, substituting it for compost manure is a wise investment and money saving.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Guys / Pretty Is Boring / Help! How Do I Ask My Partner, Her Birthday Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.