Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (108922 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Fayose And Nnamdi Kanu Hug In Court Abuja (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

Who is calling for war? who is asking his fellow mad people to bring money so he can buy arms? grin
Truth is the coming war Ibos are praying for will once again happen on Ibo soil. #fact

These fools seems not to get the gist. They think it will start from sokoto grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Mcowubaba: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
have u see the 30th may video?he was there live in Aba nothing will happen to him try anything and see what nigeria will turn to
Oga, I am not against Biafra, I am against the procedure which some gullible igbos are towing!!
War!! War!! War!! War!!!
Are u ready to leave ur school,comfort, money, business, family nd take-up Ak 47 nd grenade
Igbo r talking of genocide in 1967-1970..
If this 1 happens(GOD4bid)..na Total Massacre/bloodbath nd it won't take 3 years this time...
Women, little girls will be raped nd killed, child soldiers, hunger...if I be Igboman, b4 d nonsense wan start, I go jejeli take my family go cotonou or togo nd start new life nd allow Fools to kill themselves!!!!
I leave u with ur Conscience!! Shalom!!!
Not replying again!!
Peace!! QED!!

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

Gullible u. Kanus lies and deceit had made u completely deranged.
The ones ur leaders perpetrated years ago, how did it fair? what happened to ur so called enemies territories?
Continue to deceive yourself. grin
wake up mr 1st gulf war 2nd gulf war and 3rd gulf war that is now endless that will tell you 1960 is a longest time so the new war u are glamouring for will hit everywhere in yorubaland message is spreading across, people are stuck pilling bombs and weapons ..pls dont call for war you will end up fighting war in next 20yrs think about your poor yoruba people at this moment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Oga, I am not against Biafra, I am against the procedure which some gullible igbos are towing!!
War!! War!! War!! War!!!
Are u ready to leave ur school,comfort, money, business, family nd take-up Ak 47 nd grenade
If this 1 happens(GOD4bid)..na Total Massacre/bloodbath nd it won't take 3 years this time...
Women, little girls will be raped nd killed, child soldiers, hunger...if I be Igboman, b4 d nonsense wan start, I go jejeli take my family go cotonou or togo nd start new life nd allow Fools to kill themselves!!!!
Not replying again!!
Peace!! QED!!

very wise ibo u are

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PentiumPro(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
wake up mr 1st gulf war 2nd gurf war and 3rd gurlf war that is now emdless will tell you 1960 is a longest time so the new war u are glamouring for will hit everywhere in yorubaland message is spreading across, people are stuck pilling bombs and weapons ..pls dont call for war you will end up fighting war in next 20yrs think about your poor yoruba people at this moment cheesy

Now, I don't expect reasonable folks to reply you again, after this clear childish and meaningless rants.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
shineeye:
wake up mr 1st gulf war 2nd gurf war and 3rd gurlf war that is now emdless will tell you 1960 is a longest time so the new war u are glamouring for will hit everywhere in yorubaland message is spreading across, people are stuck pilling bombs and weapons ..pls dont call for war you will end up fighting war in next 20yrs think about your poor yoruba people at this moment cheesy
[/s]

Crap. i only feel sorry for ur mothers and daughters. ur kind would be the first casuality from the Nigerian forces.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by majalisa(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
speak2emmalex:
At the mention of Biafra, every Nigerian begins to get nightmare
you have been brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap. i only feel sorry for ur mothers and daughters. ur kind would be the first casuality from the Nigerian forces.
Nigeria forces are killed like chicken....
By mere militants

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olapluto(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:

War!! War!! War!! War!!!
Not replying again!!
Peace!! QED!!
There wont be war my brother. In the next 2 months, Kanu will be arrested, all his IPOB groups have already been infiltrated. Leadership crisis will occur and infighting will end the hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by semitunde: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@@

Nigeria was created by a white man that was met to last for 100 yrs. In attempt to undermine the actualisation of our country Biafra the yorubas in alliance with hausa came up with mid west, to bendle igbo to south south and now niger delta

and some Biafrans still cannot see what they are doing to them

u are not deserved to be called a human

do not get too carried away just because u are living well in your big house infested with mosquito.

Hate speech still right?

Oh yes radio Biafra keep brainwashing us oo

What's this one saying? undecided

I guess you got the bolded from the DJ on radio Biafra show grin

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WilyWily: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
For Sure Biafra will be better than dis Devil Paradise call Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

nigerian forces key? nigeria soldiers are dying everyday in the north do you have the weapons to fight 30 million people? please wake da fk up you dream a lot already nigeria have become where bombs explode everyday can your useless army stop it? No.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WilyWily: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
olapluto:

There wont be war my brother. In the next 2 months, Kanu will be arrested, all his IPOB groups have already been infiltrated. Leadership crisis will occur and infighting will end the hatred.
[/s]
Trash from Ofe-Man

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

grin grin
LOL DREAMERS

Biafra is COMING
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hoping on nigerian army and police is a big joke of century The current analogue police system will do more collateral damage to d facilities and those they are trying to arrest. I trust they will set everywhere ablaze including themselves. Another detachment will then come and slaughter every living soul in d nearest village. An NSCDC that have no automated database of their staff cannot handle this type of operation.someone is just selling a dummy to a land full of dummies grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olapluto(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chappie:

grin grin
LOL DREAMERS

Biafra is COMING
You're one of the infiltrators in IPOB, you're doing a wonderful disguise job
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by PointB: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
@topic,
A referendum is needed now, more than ever before. You can kill Nnamdi, but how about the idea (of Biafra)?
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Okijajuju1:

Lol..

You are running after rats inside a Burning building.

So you think that when these Vagabonds go ahead with their plans, all of a sudden all South Easterners would become super wealthy and live in a utopia filled with 24hrs Electricity, pipe borne water, e.t.c and that nobody in the new Biafra would own private jets or everybody would own one or what? What has private jet got to do with anything? Do you know the number of Nigerians the legitimately own Private jets? Or do you think every individual who owns one is corrupt? Please rid yourself of those mentality of poverty. Because the neck thing would be that those who are driving SUVs would be the new target, then those wear gold necklaces, or those wearing designer outfit.. Success and Wealth is not a taboo.

Come to Awka next weekend and I would be burying my Grandfather, the last victim of the Biafran War from my family. My Grandfather would be going into the ground with a Bullet still lodged inside him. He was a Biafran Soldier and Ojukwus ADC. My Parternal Grandmother died two years ago.. She was a victim of the Biafran War as well, she had to bury 4 of her sons in one day after a Nigerian Airforce bombing raid of Aba.

I was not born during the Biafran war, but hearing my Grandparents talk about war coupled with what I have seen with my eyes has made me realize that War is never the answer. I am from the South East of Nigeria, married from the South East of Nigeria, Own Properties worth hundreds of millions in the South East of Nigeria and I know that should War happen, my family and I and many others like us would definitely lose it all (FOR THE SECOND TIME IN UNDER 60 years) and should have to start all over again from scratch. Call me selfish but this is the sad truth.

The Igbos calling for war and supporting this Lunatic called Nnamdi Kanu have not fully appreciated the implications of War. In War, Women which includes mothers, Wives, Daughters and babies get rap-ed freely. Those who would be raped are our own daughters not those of the Yorubas nor Hausas that the war was meant to destroy. The Houses, farmlands, vehicles, properties, infrastructure and more that would be destroyed would be ours, not those of the enemies we want to fight. The future that would be wrecked would be ours because our Men who wouldn't be dead would be Injured, handicapped, in Prisons-of-War or just plain destitute. Our Sons from age 6 and above would become Child Soldiers, exposed to bloodshed at an early age and would lose their innocence and childhood whilst they are children, assuming they survive the war. In wartime, the Man with the Gun is President, Governor and everything. Crime and Criminals become the order of the day. Life as we know it flies out the window. All these to help another group of people attain power to control us.

The aftermath of a war does not even clear up immediately combat ceases. The South East is still not fully healed up from the last war in 1967. All over Rivers State, properties belonging to South Easterners are still there under the name "Abandoned Properties". Politically speaking, the relevance of the south East post-1967 has still not fully recovered. In fact, the South-South has even advanced further politically than the South East since after that war.

Things to note; The issues that plagued Ojukwus in 1967 are child's play compared to what any uprising in the South-East would face today.. now the Nigerian Army is better equipped than they were in 1967, better trained than they were in 1967. The Ogbunigwe cannot win you a war in 2015.. This time around, the Airforce has acquired Drones, Better jets, etc. The Nigerian Navy would block off the water ways in a matter of 1 week if the call comes through and once more the same shiit of 1967 is on again.

To those saying its can insult to call Nnamdi Kanu a Terrorist, maybe you would do well to grab a copy of the Nigerian Constitution and a Dictionary and find out the meaning of sedition and the penalty for treason.

Should a war breakout in the South East, the biggest losers would be us, the South Easterners.

This foolishness must be arrested before is spirals fully out of control..

Finally, I will leave you with a food for thought: When you become a parent, if your response to an issue or dispute between your Children and family members is not for one child to go fight and kill another child, then Violence and war should never be a choice in conflict resolution. Find other means that are not as lazy and unproductive as war.. Also check history:: Less than 3 Nations the world over has ever gotten independence nor cessation from war.
ur kinsmen from SE, so much trust Asari and Co, thinking we will fight alongside Biafra Army. , I laugh in Swahali, ,if any region/Tribe cause war or problem only them will face d Result, I luv Nigeria and am Proud of My Nation

#Proudly SSner

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you are hoping on nigerian army anyway one fat belly general will use biafra as an excuse to brain wash buhari and siphon funds made to acquire weapons for boko haram nigeria is a joke
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

shocked shocked
this got me cracking
grin grin grin

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

wake up who dey inflate who?have you inflate shekau?how many times have you claim that u have killed shekau tomorrow shekau will surface again ...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Ralphlauren(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
Hoping on nigerian army and police is a big joke of century The current analogue police system will do more collateral damage to d facilities and those they are trying to arrest. I trust they will set everywhere ablaze including themselves. Another detachment will then come and slaughter every living soul in d nearest village. An NSCDC that have no automated database of their staff cannot handle this type of operation.someone is just selling a dummy to a land full of dummies grin grin

rantings of a child. how old are you? what has NSCDC got to do with fighting a 'war'?

how many military men did it take to destroy the entire Odi Village after the villagers killed/beheaded innocent policemen? so feel free to underestimate the nigerian army at your own peril.

dont even waste your time comparing yourselves to the boko boys grin. How many ibo men or women will sacrifice their lives or their children's lives as suicide bombers grin grin grin Una no get liver reach that one grin

bladdy association of chest beaters!

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by WilyWily: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

ur kinsmen from SE, so much trust Asari and Co, thinking we will fight alongside Biafra Army. , I laugh in Swahali, ,if any region/Tribe cause war or problem only them will face d Result, I luv Nigeria and am Proud of My Nation
#Proudly SSner
[/s]
Trash
Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

BIAFRA is COMING

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by olapluto(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
wake up who dey inflate who?have you inflate shekau?how many times have you claim that u have killed shekau tomorrow shekau will surface again ...
You have a price. Name the price and I know you will sell your agitation in less than 10 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
shineeye:
guy this administration z not Jonathan it z BUHARI he knows Biafra's history
Note: d war u are instigating z not only 4 nig. military its 4 every other ethnic group DAT make up Nigeria.. ..D war KANU z asking 4 z not 4 UNIFORMED men........

its a war u will fly 4 when it begins... I bet u pple hu fight dose kind if war z not d type DAT types on NL...
But don't worry it won't happen it only requires a Dialogue between d Meaningful/intellectual igbos and Nigeria(FG)...2 shut KANU down and d rest hides their faces ur sensible igbos knows he's in 4 d money....
KANU does not even have a plan 4 his life not 2 talk of a whole country..........once again u will b proven 2 b chest beaters.....
In All Your Gettings Get Wisdom.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
ddami:
[s]lemme give u d kind of reply 2 expect from ur brothers..' u are a bastard'
'u are yoloba pretending 2 be IBO'
'amadioha strike u'

dey are coming 5,4,3,2,1 hide ur head dey will start throwing bomb @ u
buh rily dats wot am thinking d rich ibos have more houses,business,investment outside deir territory than wot dey ve @ home...so dey will abandon it because of someone.
d IBO children in unilorin , unilag, oau, u.I will transfer 2 unizik,uniben,delsu. and so many other things 2 consider......Deir convener only thinks of war...[/s]

U just deceiving urself. thinking SS re in support of ur dream,

I. prefer Aligning with My SW brothers than u from SE ,

But I luv my country so much #Proudly SSners.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by shineeye: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
olapluto:

You have a price. Name the price and I know you will sell your agitation in less than 10 seconds.
donate you price to osun state they need it more than me.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by obailala(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
I've always wondered how Bokoharam hypnotize people to join them and even become suicide bombers.

I've always wondered even more, how ISIS gets volunteers including very comfortable and educated youngsters born and living in the United Kingdom who fly to Turkey and cross the border into Syria to join ISIS.

I have always wondered how these volunteers are brainwashed to the extent of doing the unthinkable without seeing the bigger picture.

But with the latest terrorist group about to rise in eastern Nigeria and the rate at which they are gathering die-hard followers, I am now convinced that no human is truly above being brainwashed.

I just can't help but imagine what would be the fate of the millions of sensible and law abiding Igbos like myself who are not interested in this silly xenophobic 'new Biafra'

God help us!

17 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.

BIAFRA IS COMING

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by luvmijeje(f): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demdem:

U are a lady so u have to. When war commence, ur kind will be the most vulnerable. [b]U will be serially rapped by abokiss and ur breasts as toys after killing ur fathers and brothers. That is reality of war
. All these will happen in iboland not even in enemies territories. It happened before unfortunately, it may happen again if care is not taken.[/b]

Bros, wetin happen? Why are you this graphic? Anyway the reason for the goosebumps was due to the emotion behind the writeup. Na wa for una.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. by Caseless: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
Demburrows:
Op are u just waking up, the fg for long is fully aware of the movement, they only threading with caution Cos the as it is now any taming on that guy will trigger a civil war which Nigeria can't afford right now plus they have thousands of members in over 80 countries who are ready to shake the world with protest and make the fg look stupid if it dare tries any onslaught on the Biafrans.
One thing for sure Nigeria aiint staying beyond 2016 .

That's the CIA project NIg 2015
hear talk abeg. Illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Photos From Sambisa Forest: Viewers Discretion Strictly Advised! / Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.