Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Some Insane Military Training Around The World. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. (81886 Views)

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2015
casket:
Wow..really insane...where are the black soldiers ?

Seems whites have gone million miles ahead of us in Africa !

Cc: lalastica

black soldiers are good in "osor abiola"
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by petermichaels(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Naija own na beating only no training enough. Hmmn! C wetin soldiers dey do i beg
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by boolet: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I no be Yoruba man and i no get Google translator.
U av frnds.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Mariecakes(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
shocked somebody's pikin cry

4 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

And the cycle continued till we all agree to live in peace....when shall that be? Till rapture.

And too bad, rapture is an illusion...

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ibelong2efibody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Seals/Marines, others are not in for the money, but to protect and serve the Homeland with their lives. In some countries, citizens are in the Military for power, to intimidate innocent civilians, and for Money. That's why they will never move forward.

When you see all these you'll know what the value of peace is.

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by smajatt(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
not easy oooooo

Do Nigeria's military also go through all this?

no where any of these. These countries especially US,GERMANY<RUSSIA,BRITAIN were all involved in the 2nd world war, and they have learn t in a bitter way the essence of military strength, take Russia for example if you ever watched the movie enemy at the gates,Russia was so far stretched during the war by Germany, that Stalin had to to give the order retreat and be shot. also most of these countries are trouble makers, and every bully needs something to hold on to, most of the units been displayed here by the op are not regular soldiers, they are mostly of the book soldiers who don't exist except to their commanders. They answer to no one except the Commander in Chief who gives directive to their commanders.

10 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2015
Mariecakes:
shocked somebody's pikin cry

Someone had to do it love
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

And too bad, rapture is an illusion...

So the cycle continues......

Read you're serving in my state. God bless!
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by pak: 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I no be Yoruba man and i no get Google translator.

He just corroborated your earlier post.

When translated (not directly) , It means Children (ignoramus) confuse marijuana for vegetables
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by 9jatatafo(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
laboguashi:
Meanwhile.......somewhere in Lagos

Hahahahaha NPF in roger training.

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ayokunlei(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
omaji53jeremiah:
that is why it is for people who can bear the pain.

most Soldiers are Cholerics, dey av a very stubborn spirit, which permits them to resist pain and torture to the end.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by pak: 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
17. Maintaining posture and balance is another part of a soldier’s formation. These Philippines recruits have to hold a banana on their heads while eating lunch. If the banana falls, they have to eat it. Peel included.

I love this one actually, As long as the peels are properly watched. Apart from citrus, fruit peels are actually very useful
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by piagetskinner(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
That part of drinking cobra blood and eating bugs #nahhh!. that is some hard-core military training
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
jusRadical:
No be only one bullet to the right place go end all these?

Some of them have really low casuaity rate cos they are trained for all types of situations.

2 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

So the cycle continues......

Read you're serving in my state. God bless!

Aye Mate..... I see from your monicker you are Ijaw... I am in the midst of Epie....
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by pak: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
7. Navy SEAL Surf Conditioning

For a total of eight minutes, Navy SEAL recruits are ordered to link arms and lay down on their backs, with their heads partially submerged in the cold ocean. Used to strengthen endurance and stamina, the SEALsare periodically instructed to shout at the top of their lungs while the surf crashes over their heads.

I can actually do this
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Adortem: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Abeg, I can't do any of this o, imagine breaking bottle on my head, see as the bottle scatter for the lady's head. What is really their motivation sef! Never ever, I just can't!

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
kuuljay:
na this training I like pass.i go fit do this one as long as there is alomo in my back pocket grin grin

Lol, na you be Drunken Master?grin
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by RolePlay(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
These are extreme drillings to the point of torture. Jesus passed through a combination of all these, just for your sake. Imagine it. Accept him today, he is ever willing to receive you, even now.

13 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ayokunlei(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Lol
the guy too sure. Hm work always dey standout ni...
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by agog: 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
sir, it is for the very daring hearts.
bist:

All these for how much?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Nigerian soldiers do not need this kind of training, our environment is harsh enough as it is. They are trained from birth until they join the army unlike their counterparts in other nations who just train for a year we get trained for 20yrs plus naturaly

Will be bigger than that "you're such a diva" crooner soon. Working on my gospel track

4 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
bist:

All these for how much?
2 complete d mission, stay alive and not endanger d lives of your colleagues. That's how much
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by HermajestyQ(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2015
YUCK! YUCK!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Seals/Marines, others are not in for the money, but to protect and serve the Homeland with their lives. In some countries, citizens are in the Military for power, to intimidate innocent civilians, and for Money. That's why they will never move forward.
e.g..nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by carzola(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Thats why there are advance for Nigeria them they chop meat pie and shawama... if not i dont see why a mopol man would have pot belly...

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

"In some countries, citizens are in the Military for power, to intimidate innocent civilians, and for Money. That's why they will never move forward".

U got that right bro. Nigeria readily comes 2 mind

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by gbrown(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
not easy oooooo
THE ONLY TRAINING NIGERIAN ARMY UNDERGO ARE *VISITS TO BEER PARLOUR*MASSIVE INTAKE OF ALCOHOL AND PEPPERSOUP*VISITS TO BROTHELS*MOUNTING ROAD BLOCKS, TO EXTORT MONEY FROM MOTORISTS* INTIMIDATING BLOODY CIVILIANS.

Do Nigeria's military also go through all this?

3 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by unite4real: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2015
what about Russian Roulette. the worse.

Russian roulette is a potentially lethal game of chance in which a player places a single round in a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the muzzle against their head, and pulls the trigger
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
PUSH1:
Short of words. A very long way to go Africa.
u see oyinbo military training ,u dey shout. If you come see africa training nko? Africa military and nigeria military training are brutal . I won't say more than that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad's Response To Innoson On Ventilator Offer / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.