Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Some Insane Military Training Around The World. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Insane Military Training Around The World. (81889 Views)

Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training / Planned Amphibious Military Training In The Creeks: Ijaw People Cry Out For Help / Military Training At International Conference Centre Abuja, Not Bomb Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by mickyarams: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by earthstronaut: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Logician:
Big respect for them but it beats imagination that over 12,000 soldiers are trained on drinking cobra blood. With that figure engaging in such practices, I honestly think cobra's should be an endangered specie by now. Because I can't stop thinking of the multitude of soldiers get their supply of cobra blood

u actually got me lafing out, and then I see your point....your moniker says it all anyways.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Atk1nson:
grin cheesy cheesy

extreme bribe collection training by NPF special forces cheesy

Lol, now that got me ROFL... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
not easy oooooo

Do Nigeria's military also go through all this?
we do more. We do checkpoint endurance and effectiveness training, hanging from back of hilux pickup van and blow siren training

6 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Koolking(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:
23. The British SAS is one of the most feared and respected special forces on the planet. Even the American military applauds their fighting skills, toughness and tactical prowess, modelling their Delta Force special ops after British standards.

Source: http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-most-shocking-military-training-exercises/

Would love to be a member of the British SAS. I love the 'Special Forces' that deals with tough situations and get applauded by the civilians for their bravery. Unlike the Nigerian OpMessa, RRS that exert their energies on civilians who wear camouflage and extort ogogoro money from commoners, savouring experience in dragging the glory and respect of the Nigerian military to the mud. Change must happen in the Nigerian Military.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye Mate..... I see from your monicker you are Ijaw... I am in the midst of Epie....

Yeah. Proudly!

Wish you a peaceful and meaningful stay.

You never can tell how many lives your stay can positively impact.

Remain blessed.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by bigiyaro(m): 11:12am On Jun 24, 2015
bist:

All these for how much?
its for d respect n glory, not naija dat every tin is for d money.

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. Proudly!

Remain blessed.

Aye Mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Freemanan:

Aye Mate.

Roger that!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
bist:

All these for how much?

This is why Nigeria is still where it is, always about money.

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
kovak:
These guys can no longer remain gentlemen after these horrendous feats. undecided
they still do. Its part of d training 2no that your training is 4 combat not 4 harassing civilians. Have u heard of special forces soldiers anywere in d world harass civilians d way soldiers and police treat civilians in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by hob(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2015
WTF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 24, 2015
I jus nid a gun to show dat every man is a Soldier in dis lyf!!

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by SirShymexx: 11:19am On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:
I will never join the army lailai sad

Lol. Why are you scared? The military is fun.

These aren't you regular forces...regular forces don't go through these types of drills. These are special forces and only a very few are selected. The selection process is also very rigorous and you have to do a lot of medical tests before they let you in - they don't just let just about anyone in.

Also, special forces are a different breed - and they are to die or live, the choice is theirs. So they need all kinds of endurance training that will prepare them for all eventualities.

Don't worry, when you join, you will get used to it and won't feel the pain. Pain is 80% mental and 20% physical - and you will go through proper training on how to maintain the balance and control the mental part of it, which is what scares folks. Once you can control the mental side, you won't feel the pain and it should be easy peasy for you lol.

The Alpha Group of the Russian Spetsnaz go through the most tasking and rigorous endurance training. But most of them are used to it cos they have been doing bits of it from a very young age - that is why you can't mess with the Ruskis on one-to-one basis - they are as tough as nuts. Then the SAS is next - who dares, wins - folks die before getting to the finish line. You know what you signed up for and to hang with the big boys, you have to go through things that will enhance ya survival instincts.

6 Likes

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
RolePlay:
These are extreme drillings to the point of torture. Jesus passed through a combination of all these, just for your sake. Imagine it. Accept him today, he is ever willing to receive you, even now.

So does this mean one can alternatively accept someone from the Navy SEALS, in place of Jesus? grin

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by juman(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ttmacoy: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
For the love of your country smiley.

I must say though Americans love their armed forces. They are well appreciated and tend to have work and school programs for when they exit the army.

bist:

All these for how much?

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by xynerise: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
These guys are not humans anymore.

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ITbomb(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
sonofananimal:
USELESS TRAINING.

AT THE END ONE BULLET AND BOMB GO KILL DEM.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS TRAINING undecided
To avoid as much as possible that ONE BULLET AND ONE BOMB

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:
This is crazy
that's d whole idea. It will interest u 2no that all special forces recruits are actually serving military personnel and most of them drop out b4 d end of d programme and return 2 their regular military jobs. D kind of missions they carry out require this kind of training so they can survive and complete their mission
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by pacino26(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
onatisi:
u see oyinbo military training ,u dey shout. If you come see africa training nko? Africa military and nigeria military training are brutal . I won't say more than that.

Training and punishment are two different things. We're good in punishment and torture. The essence of training is to build up expertise in a particular field with proper motivation. Believe me am one die hard military wannabe but Destiny had a different course for me. I've spent time training with soldiers and have friends who made it into SSC from their tales it only looks hard from the outside not as extreme as expected.

No barrack boy will die in training anywhere in the world except you no play rough.

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
NO WONDER DEM DEY WICKED PASS SATAN

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by lexy2014: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2015
alienvirus:
Just too extreme. Civilians look like cobras they could drink their blood.
d mission they embark on are extremely extreme. Nothing compared 2d training
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by ElekeNtioba: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2015
woodcook:
Peace to earth! We human do not need military, why cant human live in peace and enjoy the wonderful things mother earth has bequetted on us?

where u born yesterday??
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Ishilove: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Yeah. Proudly!

Remain blessed.
Diepreye

No wonder cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nickymezor(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015
dustmalik:
This is crazy
I tell u... extremely crazyyyyyyyy
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Sunkyphil(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Diepreye

No wonder cheesy cheesy
Wonderfully - made, wetin I dey this morning na?

My loyalty remains intact ooo
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by Burger01(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. Why are you scared? The military is fun.

These aren't you regular forces...regular forces don't go through these types of drills. These are special forces and only a very few are selected. The selection process is also very rigorous and you have to do a lot of medical tests before they let you in - they don't just let just about anyone in.

Also, special forces are a different breed - and they are to die or live, the choice is theirs. So they need all kinds of endurance training that will prepare them for all eventualities.

Don't worry, when you join, you will get used to it and won't feel the pain. Pain is 80% mental and 20% physical - and you will go through proper training on how to maintain the balance and control the mental part of it, which is what scares folks. Once you can control the mental side, you won't feel the pain and it should be easy peasy for you lol.

The Alpha Group of the Russian Spetsnaz go through the most tasking and rigorous endurance training. But most of them are used to it cos they have been doing bits of it from a very young age - that is why you can't mess with the Ruskis on one-to-one basis - they are as tough as nuts. Then the SAS is next - who dares, wins - folks die before getting to the finish line. You know what you signed up for and to hang with the big boys, you have to go through things that will enhance ya survival instincts.

I know you're joking on the bolded.

Ordinary army I never join and you come say make I nor worry join special forces and special breeds. ShyShy take your time o angry
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by tabisegroup(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Sile12:

Seals/Marines, others are not in for the money, but to protect and serve the Homeland with their lives. In some countries, citizens are in the Military for power, to intimidate innocent civilians, and for Money. That's why they will never move forward.
example of such countries?
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by killercute16(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
jusRadical:
No be only one bullet to the right place go end all these?
lol...it doesnt come easy lyk that.
Re: Some Insane Military Training Around The World. by bluice2(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2015
Sunkyphil:
NO WONDER DEM DEY WICKED PASS SATAN

Well, the wickedness of man in recent times even surprises satan and makes him feel like a learner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments / Profile Uche Sampson Ogah, Abia Newly Declared Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.