Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari (6196 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund / Ex-president Jonathan Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by papoose999(m): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dlionsheart:

We saw the signs during and after the primaries of the party but we ignored it because of the lies and deceits from the APC. The long delay in the process of picking his running mate after the primary was a clear demonstration of his lack of preparedness to lead this giant nation.
as in...na one chance package b ds
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by morbeta(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari doesn't understand the meaning of anything. He's clueless and hiding behind old age to spew thrash. He doesn't even know what External Reserve and Excesss Crude Account/Sovereign Wealth Fund are.

I hope they are not looting in advance?

Buhari doesn't undert understand the meaning of anything and yet he rules over you and your entire house both born and unborn. Since your the one that knows better, what stops you from contesting. Only on Nairalland that some of you will foolishly write whatever that flies into ur groundnut brain..
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by agabaI23(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
He left $30billion?

How much be our budget?

Nigeria is broke Abeg with massive corruption and reduction in the price of World oil market
$23 billion
Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by bestwashcleaner: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
I trust GEJ, he wont lie, neither will Buhari
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: I Left $30bn In The Treasury For You, Jonathan Replies Buhari by joseph1832(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Avoid it for what...let me educate you, iamrealdeji, engrhorla, and that dumb guy dustmalik who's spreading that propaganda thinking he's smart because his fellow dumbass as hailing him...

Let me help you a bit...

1)Money was borrowed to augment accrued share of federal government from federation account to meet its obligations...

2)Revenue comes in monthly...And budgets are based on expected revenue...with provisions made for financing of deficits...

3)Have you ever imagined where the money they shared yesterday came from?...What about the NLNG tax they are forcing buhari to also share?...do you know how much we make monthly?...

4)$30billion is in our external reserve...which is managed by CBN... it is saved for emergencies and also as a guide or shock absorber to monetary/currency brouhaha...

5)Over $2billion is in our Excess Crude Account(ECA)...which is a saving account where all extra money made from crude sales above the budgeted benchmark are saved...

6)Other ministries, agencies etc have their allocations too based on budgets for the fiscal year...Funds are released to them as the president deems fit based on scale of
preference...Funds released to them are domiciled in their account and not necessarily finished immediately... They use these monies based on need assessment taking cognizance of budget as passed...

7)You may wish to check out what we have in SWF which is expected to start yielding interests soonest...

coolHope it is clear to you now?...Quit being arrogant especially when issues you know nothing about is being discussed...
I didn't even bother to read what you wrote here because its an abject waste of time. The president said he met "virtually an empty treasury" I still can't help but start to think when does virtually empty translate to empty.

And here you guys are throwing figures up and down. If you guys can't comprehend simple English, perhaps we can ask the Presidency to make such things clear in your native dialect.

As far as I'm concerned. 30 billion or 2 billion translate to virtually empty! I mean if a country like Nigeria can have such minute amount, amount that Bill Gates is worth more than, then it is virtually empty. Period!.

Now go and feel cool somewhere else. tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria And Niger Should Unite Into One Country / Constitution Amendment: Like Governors, Lawmakers Want Immunity / I Was Abducted, Not Arrested - Emmanuel Ihenacho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.