Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (71473 Views)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by kromoto: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Burger01:

Chai! Nairaland! grin cheesy cheesy

Don't you watch Nat Geo Wild?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by gbens2000(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
houstonia:
Even my grandma's goat dogo isn't half as hairy. #saibiabia
na Una dey keep goat as pet abi?,so the Una name am self
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by GGfadar(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:
You will need a halogen lamp to see the hole!

Wilderness of zim.

just get a lawn mower
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Westlife2013(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wow...she is a very beautiful man oh sorry I mean woman. But guys look beneath d hairs this lady is beautiful
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by ddugeri(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Queen who also calls herself Nigeria's goddess of hairs shared the pics with caption:

''Queen's beautiful legs and waist''.

I LOVE her self confidence!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor_24.html
op it seems u av huge intrest on dis man/woman
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by yomsad(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Igbos ladies with hair ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by beyoncausme: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
she can obviously take care of the hair and her self much better,but she dose not want to...there are lots of ways she cold remove the hairs and look good...
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by davedave1: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
I LOVE her self confidence!
now, with this sentence, am suspecting the OP
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by tana4gud(f): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Very beautiful goat grin
kai Oga u bad oo
Lolz
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by kromoto: 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
GGfadar:

just get a lawn mower

So ingenious of you, that didn't cross my mind
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by nwaezeubom: 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tydies:
Nah so person they take turn Celeb. Very soon now she go turn model.

What kind of model would she be? too much hair makes people stink, I don't know any man that would want to sleep with a girl like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Ellylace(f): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
OMG! ! For once I have absolutely nothing to say.. she's very brave though, I'll give her dat much ..perhaps it's a fetish?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Emodeee: 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ellylace:

Is dat u?

I'm fantasizing about that lips colliding with ma own lips, it's gonna be an intense pleasure.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by passionz(f): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
this one wey she no shave the outta hair, I wonder how d inner ones will b like! hmmm! undecided
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by gbaskiboy: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
pretydiva:
Ahh..mogbe shocked...na everywhere 4 her body hair dey ni..na wa oo..she dey flaunt wey tin she get..its all gud tho
A single slot adverts for potential suitor
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by gbaskiboy: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Stefanelle:
This is so bad
It is her nature nothing she can do about it, she just has to accept it d way it's
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by nwaezeubom: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mintayo:
Soon, she go get followers...

maybe lesbians!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by PheNom001: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
slap1:
New Yam Festival grin

You don spoil this Girl Career cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Physika(f): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
babatawa:
Physika comman see your crush cheesy

Whic kine yoke b diz
Ah dey on fast abeg cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by missmary(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
moscobabs:
SHE OR HE pls
shehe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FluffySucre(f): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
OMG!!! shocked Are we sure she is not a transgender?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omooba969(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lovely & good looking. smiley
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omooba969(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
FluffySucre:
OMG!!! shocked Are we sure she is not a transgender?

I doubt it but she is cool though, looks sweet! wink
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by legacyint: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
kromoto:
You will need a halogen lamp to see the hole!

Wilderness of zim.
men u sure sey halogen lamps go fit do d job?i doubt o,i go suggest stadium lights,old Trafford stadium will do d job perfectly shocked grin[sup][/sup]
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by ylaa(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmmm, this one pass Esau for Bible.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Spells(m): 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omo toh sexy, omo toh fine....damn.....she pretty ;DOmo toh sexy, omo toh fine....damn.....she pretty
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Immarocks(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
display of curves n assets.but how come the hair on her head is short
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by micoman28(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
is she related to Jim iyke?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by PStacks(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na this one be the real "Trans-gender" that one wey Caitlyn Jenner dey do na play..

This is a Man and a woman in one body.

Gene mutation
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by moscobabs(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
missmary:

shehe
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by gfullmoon(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
She will definitely be hot cake for gays. How can my beer beer/ hair compete with that of my woman? God win!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by JKA5VE: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
It is a serious thing.I even salute her courage for moving abount unsaved and unkempt..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.