Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (71475 Views)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Ayima: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
This type is called manwo.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by makkyGold(f): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yuck angry
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by bigfather(m): 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
I was scared to death the first time I saw her. I was trying to show my wife d Lady and she suddenly looked at my direction as I if she heard me discussing about her. You reallly need to see d look on her face that day !
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by SuzieeDee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
is this his own Catlin Jenner female side or what?¿¿?? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by sunshine1974(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dis is scary pls. I pity her sha, I know it's not easy for her.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
This girl na runs girl for badoo na; ask b0rn2fuck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by zingov: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Queen who also calls herself Nigeria's goddess of hairs shared the pics with caption:

''Queen's beautiful legs and waist''.

I LOVE her self confidence!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor_24.html
disgusting, she should cover herself up with all does kind of irritating hair woh is the man between she and her bobo, if all men where to be like me I tell u dis lady go sterve of blocus
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by angelberton(f): 11:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Man-woman! Only gay people need go near him, abi her!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by tohphunmie(f): 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
I want to believe she's transgendered
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by johnnychuks(m): 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
wow i love dis lady with her hairy body, i wish shi will call me on my phone 08033881070 so i can be her man for real.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by macino1(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2015
passionz:
this one wey she no shave the outta hair, I wonder how d inner ones will b like! hmmm! undecided

na sanbisa forest tins ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by adedayourt(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2015
dis guy as boooob like a lady grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by bigsmoke2(m): 12:52am On Jun 25, 2015
PCOS
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Val22(m): 3:34am On Jun 25, 2015
It's a disease called female virilization - excessive production of androgen in the female which makes her look like a male.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by akosovoko(m): 3:47am On Jun 25, 2015
Omo..d babe join Jor...I like her kpagas....she sexy die.....me want stuffs like dis....I nor dey like anything wen dey common
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Pamelayoung: 3:56am On Jun 25, 2015
adenijiayo:
People should advise this babe to go for laser hair removal and cover what should not be seen jare

Will laser stop the hair permanently from growing?
I hear its very its very painful n expensive 2.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by seunfape(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2015
me wy be man self no get beard reach am.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Meti99(m): 7:11am On Jun 25, 2015
see her flat bombom
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by adenijiayo(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Will laser stop the hair permanently from growing?
I hear its very its very painful n expensive 2.
it should because i hear it does something to the hair follicles therefore preventing hair from growing
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by zikray: 9:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Tydies:
Nah so person they take turn Celeb. Very soon now she go turn model.

Other girls go come dey envy am...them go dey find cream wey go make them grow hairs like her. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FluffySucre(f): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2015
omooba969:

I doubt it but she is cool though, looks sweet! wink

lol u sound like u will love to lick those hairs grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
FluffySucre:

lol u sound like u will love to lick those hairs grin

LICK WETIN ? shocked

Hmmm...u got me wondering why 'licking' came to ur mind, of all things ! grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by fijk(f): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
her Obo ( vigana ) aka pussy go dey smell....and much hairy ...chai grin

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FluffySucre(f): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
omooba969:

LICK WETIN ? shocked

Hmmm...u got me wondering why 'licking' came to ur mind, of all things ! grin

LWKM...cos u said the hairs look sweet. sweets re meant to be licked, although I chew sweets.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omooba969(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
FluffySucre:

LWKM...cos u said the hairs look sweet. sweets re meant to be licked, although I chew sweets.

@bolded,

I believe you ! grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FRANKOXY(m): 4:23am On Jun 26, 2015
you are the handwork of the Lord, but you have to stop exposing your body much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FluffySucre(f): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

I believe you ! grin

grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by kuuljay(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
you may actually need torch light to find the right place down there grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omooba969(m): 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
kuuljay:
you may actually need torch light to find the right place down there grin grin grin grin

Haba mallam, u dnt even need torchlight to navigate ur way to d treasure valley as per our hairy sisters, so why is dis beauty's case different? cheesy
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by JacksonD7: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Op please post viewer discretion I almost vomitted : embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.