Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (71479 Views)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Hairiest Queen Okafor Flaunts Boobs In New Photos / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by eliwa47(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
she looks so untidy in her so called hairy body!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
Are you sure she is an human being?...i fear for this one oo
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by eliwa47(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Queen who also calls herself Nigeria's goddess of hairs shared the pics with caption:

''Queen's beautiful legs and waist''.

I LOVE her self confidence!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/nigerias-hairiest-woman-queen-okafor_24.html
Tai! those legs are not beautiful or sexy Jo!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by collmira: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
I love her.....
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omg! She must have more than her share of testosterone which could undermine her fertility. She needs some estrogens asap!
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by favourson(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ai dnt feel datz a lady......datz xo a man whu transgendad.....kina like bruce--caitlyn
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Man-like. Looks like Timaya angry
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by omaji53jeremiah: 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
wonders of nature are endless.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Masterclass32: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ride on ma lady.

As long as you don't go over-exposing your body.

If you don't accept yourself, nobody will. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by jannies: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Within 24 hours, she has made Front Page twice. There is something fishy here. Anyway, for the men out there,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hitme up on BBM- 7C22F6EC
How many minutes do u last in bed sef

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by mobileexpert: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Na wa oo,she no get plenty hair for head self
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by akanoye15: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Wow dis is who wan come do me?
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by kay29000(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
nma24:
How many minutes do u last in bed sef

10-15 minutes for first round...and 25-30 mins plus subsequent rounds.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by oyejideogunjumo: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
REMEMBER NOW YOUR CREATOR WHEN EVIL DAYS HAVE NOT COME. U ARE BEAUTIFUL NOW BUT WILL YOU BE THE SAME IN 50 YEARS TIME.V
ANITY UPON VANITY.THOSE BREASTS WILL BE RAGS IN NO DISTANT FUTURE.
YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT OF THOSE YOU MADE TO LUST.
WELDON SMALL TIME FOR YOU MORE
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by simplesimul(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
A lot of people and nairalanders only think or see the superficial.

Backed by my medical training I begin to wonder: may be Queen has more surprises "down there" and is perhaps slowly becoming more comfortable letting the more tolerable world (not yet so tolerable is Nigeria) know who she really is.

Or, are we to banish people born different from normal, average folks? Or imprison them?

How many of us have properly reflected that support of the LGBT persons is simple acknowledgement of their right to be alive and believed human, often times their appearance and behaviour being what they were born with.

I support gay marriage rights - meaning, let them have legalization documents for their chosen union, these legal papers giving them access to social amenities inaccessible to them were they single, by law. It does not mean I believe the union is necessarily correct by my own spiritual stand.point - and so it is the Divine alone left with final judgement.

Enough said for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by iukpe: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Her photo on the airplane reminds me of Timaya.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by oncoded(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
All eye see is a very hairy ugly man with bad shaped breast.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Johnbmc(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
can someone please tell her to carry the gown up and snap herself again!!!!!!!!! I mean d gown on the 2nd and 3rd pics
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dam! The bush under must be denser than igbo irunmale
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
kay29000:

10-15 minutes for first round...and 25-30 mins plus subsequent rounds.
Poor first round undecided. You can do better
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by iukpe: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
nma24:

yea i agree. grin
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by kay29000(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
nma24:

Okay.
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
iukpe:

yea i agree. grin
Good
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by CodeineJunkiee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
I sat with this transgender once in a public bus. I was sitting in front near the driver's seat when this biiiatch suddenly came to share the seat in front

Mayne I was pissed undecided I for no just comot ni as I dey hurry go somewhere but thank God she dropped halfway.

I couldn't even look at the shemalee in the eye angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by adenijiayo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
People should advise this babe to go for laser hair removal and cover what should not be seen jare
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by Haryoryhemie(f): 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Odikwa hot indeed
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by FolabiSanjay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
The hair na substitute for her flat bum angry
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by JayJustus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
just decided to spoil my day with this now I will vomit my plantain and eggs...the thunder that will fire you is still warming soup

*rows kayak outta hairy thread*
Re: Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs by JayJustus(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Masterclass32:
Ride on ma lady.
As long as you don't go over-exposing your body.
If you don't accept yourself, nobody will. kiss kiss kiss

dettol advert for the hairy ones...woops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Slay Queen's Valentine's Day Display Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote / Kenyan Woman Shares Sex Post On Whatsapp Prayer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.