Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) (88660 Views)

Guys! Can You Marry A Lady That Wears Beads? See Hilarious Answers / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by atirolu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
I love the first one
Makes me go gaga
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by okeyokeyvega: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2016
Exactly the tins I hate! Rubbish disgusting #vegatlks
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Be Honest How many times Dem Lez make passes at you? undecided

canDy4eva:
Yh I stay in PH n put on anklet but am nt a lesbian... How abt dat??
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by abimic(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
As long as it's not fetish, we're good to go, some keep more than one around their waists, but one I like and we're off. Waist my choice as having one around the ankle doesn't really speak well of the person, even alao akala had one around his ankle. Evident he would lose his second term bidding with this childish and fetish act of his.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Romanciella(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laburus:
The Second two are signs for Lesbians willing to grind.,E Plenty for PH,Kaduna and Sokoto. grin
вoy ι wear all oғ тнoѕe yeт м no lez or wнaтever..

yoυ canт jυdge people вy waт тнey wear..тнιѕ ιѕ 2016 noт 1816
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by pablobellins(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
Richiy:

Yes you are undecided
undecided
NO AM NOT..., you should get to know me.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2016
The Fundamental mind of the Guilty ones have not change., in 200 years (1816 and 2016).,They are still Human and they still Afraid., Only this time we can identify them on Nairaland..,(In Mahone Voice)

Why are you defending yourself? I talk to you? abeg may be you still you still growing up reply in 5 years time undecided

Romanciella:
вoy ι wear all oғ тнoѕe yeт м no lez or wнaтever..

yoυ canт jυdge people вy waт тнey wear..тнιѕ ιѕ 2016 noт 1816
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Richiy(f): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
pablobellins:
NO AM NOT..., you should get to know me.

Are you by any chance not human? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by pablobellins(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Richiy:

Are you by any chance not human? undecided
and hv u by anychance bn mentioning an alien ... or robot ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Richiy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
pablobellins:
and hv u by anychance bn mentioning an alien ... or robot ?

Okay, I give you. You are human and you never flirt. Satisfied? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by pablobellins(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Richiy:

Okay, I give you. You are human and you never flirt. Satisfied? undecided
okie dokie, now we r on d same page. u ROCK... cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
How a thread of about 426days old crawl it's way to FP simply marvels me undecided #NairalandIHailThee
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by Romanciella(f): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
Laburus:
The Fundamental mind of the Guilty ones have not change., in 200 years (1816 and 2016).,They are still Human and they still Afraid., Only this time we can identify them on Nairaland..,(In Mahone Voice)

Why are you defending yourself? I talk to you? abeg may be you still you still growing up reply in 5 years time undecided

ode
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2018
Wetin do them? They are called accessories.
I am a guy and I wear both bracelets and necklaces to enhance my appearance. Anybody who doesn’t try out accessories should start now, they add huge increments to one's attractiveness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.