Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. (21969 Views)

Are There Still Men Who Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? / A Young Boy Fighting An Old Man Gets Instant Karma Which Landed Him On The Floor / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by spiralwedge(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2016
canDy4eva:
...I pity u!
Why nah? Add me make we chat. Chat only o
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by HardMirror(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2016
5minsmadness:
Anyone can go through my posts on nairaland. They are there for the whole world to see. I do not use crass or vulgar language even on my bad days. I do not continue a discussion once unecessary insults come in.

I have had a clash with cococandy only once on this forum a long time ago, even then I was the one who stopped talking first. Dig up the post fom last year. i was very angry, even then i did not use crass language. I ended it honourably and let her have the last word. I am aman of honour and my word is my bond. I do not resort to threats but a case in which I see 21 mentions all of them accusatory of things i do not condone is the height of it. This is me speaking as politely as possible, DO NOT MENTION ME IN THIS MATTER AGAIN. I am not efeswerve or wisdomkey or anybody else.

I am 5MINSMADNESS and I stand on my monikers honour.
Bossman, no need to defend yourself we know the mad women on this forum
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not sure what karma does, but I think it's a result of Fear and Worry, these things attract bad energy anytime we feel we must have done something wrong.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
bukatyne:
Well money can really not buy happiness... Not to say rich people can't be happy: a number actually are. Money on its own cannot buy/bring happiness.

Karma ...

I see a lot of 'if you sleep with married men, your husband will cheat on you' thingy as a perfect example of 'karma'...

I don't believe it though; sounds wack undecided what is now the Karma for the cheating husband?

I believe we reap what we sow ... There is also the place of repentance and forgiveness

Jacob deceived Issac and Laban cheated him (Though we never heard of any evil that happened to Laban) and Jacob later became much more greater than Laban.

Leah deceived Jacob(connived with her daddy) and had it all (kids on time and buried at the family burial ground and died at an old age) while Rachael seemed to lose out ( though her son Joseph was the greatest of Jacob's kids)

David killed Uriah (Bathsheba's husband) and the love child died though his second son with her became the wisest king of all time (his end is debatable)

Abraham lied that Sarah was his sister to Abimelech and God threatened to make everyone in Abimelech's home barren instead of punishing Abraham.

Rebekah planned with Jacob to deceive Issac yet we did not read anything bad happening to her

I believe reaping or karma if you will is selective and there is the place of destiny, grace and choice

Lol.. David took another's wife and God made his son and odas raped his in public, Paul when he was Saul persecuted xtian and he too was persecuted ... Etc
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by omolevi: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2016
I strongly believe in d law of karma, if one does nt reap d deed, d children may suffer it, d level of grace differs tho
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by firestar(f): 8:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Joavid, some interesting topic you posted.

Whatever one sows, one reaps no?
Karma. Does it mean that all deeds get reward and punishment?

Can there be effect without cause?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by joseph1832(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2016
firestar:
Joavid, some interesting topic you posted.

Whatever one sows, one reaps no?
Karma. Does it mean that all deeds get reward and punishment?[/b]

Can there be effect without cause?
I believe it is not always so.

Sometimes the cause and effect are just things people say to attain balance in whatever they're selling.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by firestar(f): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe it is not always so.

Sometimes the cause and effect are just things people say to attain balance in whatever they're selling.

For instance?
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by FrancisCAF: 10:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Karma do exist. Karma do pay. Sometimes not immediately. Most times we are insensitive to recall we are paying for what we did. You can pay for your deeds in many ways. Karma pay police most times through their radical children that give them no peace. Even politicians pay through their wives and children that brings doom for them. Most of them waste resources training their children without much to show for it. Think and watch. You steal someones phone and lost tangible thing later or becom a victim of scam. You date married men/women and end up in a marriage without a home....lol imaoooo. Your car, phone, and other gadgets can break down and cost you a lot , check well. Sometimes misfortune in many ways. Check well. Your child is stubborn, could be ur pay. Many of them. Even treating your subjects inhumanly, you will pay for it in one way or the other. If you think well, you see that Karma do exist.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by donpharaoh1: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2016
Karma is one of the divine source code " the laws of cause and effect " and it vibration Touches every aspect of this planet , its only those that understand RE-INCARNATION Vastly would knows about the nature of karma ...the karmic law..
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by goodheart02(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Edipee:
Goodheart02, I'd love to read your on this issue.

Yes I do. Though Karma comes in different forms. For a Christian and a Muslim, it can come as a punishment for a sin by the creator. But in essence, there is a price for every evil, except we turn a new leaf.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Edipee(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
goodheart02:

Yes I do. Though Karma comes in different forms. For a Christian and a Muslim, it can come as a punishment for a sin by the creator. But in essence, there is a price for every evil, except we turn a new leaf.
thanks for responding.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by goodheart02(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Edipee:
thanks for responding.

You're welcome bro
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by drmikeadams(m): 1:23am On Feb 12, 2016
FrancisCAF:
Karma do exist. Karma do pay. Sometimes not immediately. Most times we are insensitive to recall we are paying for what we did. You can pay for your deeds in many ways. Karma pay police most times through their radical children that give them no peace. Even politicians pay through their wives and children that brings doom for them. Most of them waste resources training their children without much to show for it. Think and watch. You steal someones phone and lost tangible thing later or becom a victim of scam. You date married men/women and end up in a marriage without a home....lol imaoooo. Your car, phone, and other gadgets can break down and cost you a lot , check well. Sometimes misfortune in many ways. Check well. Your child is stubborn, could be ur pay. Many of them. Even treating your subjects inhumanly, you will pay for it in one way or the other. If you think well, you see that Karma do exist.
grin grin..very very true,,,From experience
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Kay17: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
People have to believe in Karma because a world without justice is unbearable. So Karma is some kind of faith. There is hardly proof, yet people don't care but believe.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by bukatyne(f): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Lol.. David took another's wife and God made his son and odas raped his in public, Paul when he was Saul persecuted xtian and he too was persecuted ... Etc

Peter not also persecuted? John the Baptist, James etc were also beheaded
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Savigne(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
goodheart02:

As a christian,I agree with the first part of your post as to the other I beg to differ.
I believe strongly in thiis;Grace does not take the place of discipline...
You are forgiven doesnt mean that you wont still serve the punishment.
Lets take for instance a girl who comits abbortion and loses her womb.She might turn a new leaf and repent of her sins but that doesn't mean she'll get a new womb.
The ultimate punishment might have been averted,but she still gets to pay in a way.
My 2cents though.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
If karma exist, whats the importance of forgiveness and mercy?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by Kay17: 6:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Does your special karma follow evils of the heart or just evil deeds?

We sometimes do evil because of naivety and ignorance. Both are factory made failings of the human.
Re: Do You Believe In Karma? Share Your Thoughts And Experiences. by TheCork(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Ayabaxter:
their children ll reap what they av done ok. God has His own way of executing judgement ok. Frm my own xperience all those av done me evil always meet their waterloo.call no man happy until you know his end.

Can I kiss u for 200 naira (cash) ? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Lagos State Introduce Six-month Maternity Leave, 10 Days For Fathers / Nigerian Parents And The "You Are Not Sleeping Here Tonight" Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.