Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today (81362 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2015
NIGERIAN "PRISON" BREAK... Overly prepared for
But you know what I think? I love their courage cum strategy.
Correct complete plan! No failure, no loophole,
Our NPF needs them to be their lecturer.

Good one guys, but ...#DiaRizGod oo... Under 20

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hefty4real(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
ugoezeik:
tins fal apart? was dia robbery in d story?
Biko I neva said so. The incident only reminds me of the aforementioned word
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by andyanders: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
stepo707:
what a man can do, a woman can do even better....
But wait oh, a police station is opposite the bank? smh for naija police

Now you can imagine having a police station near the bank and they could not do anything to confront the robbers who had to stay for about 2 hrs. If to arrest innocent citizens and extort money, they will do it successfully while armed with guns.Will the police at that station not involved? Have never seen anything of such in my entire life whereby a police station stayed and watched a bank robbed in front of their office and nothing was done to counter them while they robbed for 2 hrs and nothing done. IG must hear this and all the police at that station must be arrested and questioned because they must know.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Tycyborg(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Girls of now adays done they get mind ooooo

dont be fooled by what police tells you or how some armed robber gangs steal and go free... It was all staged like a movie... Police do collect bribe from armed robbers and they will never interfere during the robbery and besides where were those police patroling when the robbers were busy stealing for almost 2 hours? And i have seen something like this before at mafoluku oshodi rain oil petrol station where by the moment the robbers left the police came and all they say is we will investigate whereby the station was a stone throw from the incident... Nigerian police force is rubbish. They use ak47 and still complain that the guns were not enough and what about the usa police that make uses of pistol no matter the crime?

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by timilinda(f): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mamaflex:
Asin eenh! I think say Na only me see am ooo. It actually cracked me up when I read that.

Maybe them got return to sweep the place Wey them messed up.

Dafuk!

I really cracked up too when I read dat part! grin grin grin
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by DrGroove(f): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
RockMaxi:
Campaign after election, return to do what?? grin grin grin
Return to reurn the money Imagine the talk

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Tycyborg(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
police no be spirit ooo

nobody wan die

no be spirit? If dem dey collect bribes or collect money for yahoo boys wey no be their work dem no go talk say no be spirit but if e don reach to do their work to protect citizen dem go talk say no be spirit...if dem no wan die, why dem con sign up for police force? Its just like a soldier that said he cant go for war when called for... Then why signup in the army when he knows he never wanted to die... No let them dey lie for you... Policemen are joke and thats why army hate them a lot...

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tycyborg:

no be spirit? If dem dey collect bribes or collect money for yahoo boys wey no be their work dem no go talk say no be spirit but if e don reach to do their work to protect citizen dem go talk say no be spirit...if dem no wan die, why dem con sign up for police force? Its just like a soldier that said he cant go for war when called for... Then why signup in the army when he knows he never wanted to die... No let them dey lie for you... Policemen are joke and thats why army hate them a lot...

I believe you dont live in nigeria

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Leopardd(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Femoooo:
Nigerians are truly animals. I doubt it if it can ever be better for that country and the animals living there. I dont mean to curse, I am only being realistic.

hmm

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ugoezeik(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:

Biko I neva said so. The incident only reminds me of the aforementioned word
ok avahia
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Tycyborg(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

you are the one not living in nigeria... I stay at the army barracks at bolade and now living in mafoluku at the same oshodi... So i know lot of shit than you do and from what i can see you dont even know a shit about ghetto life... So its just the fucking truth about the fucking npf and dem no born dem well make dem try shit inside barracks... The robbery that took place at bolade they killed 2 policemen and the commandant at the barrack said the soildiers at the gate not to do anything cos its a police case and they are all jokes and the soildiers stood there and the robbers maintain where to shoot at not even a shot at the soldier at the gate... Npf rubbish and i think you are just a policeofficer son defending your father while he steps on weaker harmless people and cant stand up to someone his size
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by damiloladuke: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
shooooo

READ THE FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE www.wenogetjob..com

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tycyborg:

you are the one not living in nigeria... I stay at the army barracks at bolade and now living in mafoluku at the same oshodi... So i know lot of shit than you do and from what i can see you dont even know a shit about ghetto life... So its just the fucking truth about the fucking npf and dem no born dem well make dem try shit inside barracks... The robbery that took place at bolade they killed 2 policemen and the commandant at the barrack said the soildiers at the gate not to do anything cos its a police case and they are all jokes and the soildiers stood there and the robbers maintain where to shoot at not even a shot at the soldier at the gate... Npf rubbish and i think you are just a policeofficer son defending your father while he steps on weaker harmless people and cant stand up to someone his size

That's Nigeria for you
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by mysticgal(f): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Hello ma...how re you doing?
am OK dear,howdysmiley
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by godoluwa(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:

Hmm! Fact or Fiction?
dats d truth. Female robbers r deadlier than male robbers. posting 4rm experience
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by austinesteve(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mamaflex:
Asin eenh! I think say Na only me see am ooo. It actually cracked me up when I read that.

Maybe them got return to sweep the place Wey them messed up.

Dafuk!

lolzzz....naija police and their backward reasoning
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by oluwafemi113(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tycyborg:

dont be fooled by what police tells you or how some armed robber gangs steal and go free... It was all staged like a movie... Police do collect bribe from armed robbers and they will never interfere during the robbery and besides where were those police patroling when the robbers were busy stealing for almost 2 hours? And i have seen something like this before at mafoluku oshodi rain oil petrol station where by the moment the robbers left the police came and all they say is we will investigate whereby the station was a stone throw from the incident... Nigerian police force is rubbish. They use ak47 and still complain that the guns were not enough and what about the usa police that make uses of pistol no matter the crime?
true talk

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hereiam: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:
police no be spirit ooo

nobody wan die

police no be spirit o but when it comes to armless civilians them go de form invincible like the gunners, de maja people anyhow. anywayz, nigerian be like PPE Personnel Protective Equipment. brothers plz protect yaself...nija police cannot help u.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hereiam: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

its people like you that call black.white claiming i bliv you dnt live in nija. must everything be done the wrong way in the name of na naija we dey. with pple like u this country cannot move forward.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by jamst2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
DuranEfx:
It is the same mode of operation......... They always escape via the unsafe Lagos Waterway !

1. Robbery @ First Bank and Zenith Bank Ogolonto in Ikorodu, today.
2. Robbery @ First Bank Omitoro branch & Wema Bank in Ijede, Ikorodu on 1st of June, this month.
3 Robbery @ First City Monument Bank on Admiralty Way in Lekki on March 2015.
4. Robbery @ Oceanic bank Waterfront Plaza, Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island in 2005.

Nigeria Police, simply putting the right security countermeasure is not rocket-science.
Huh! Nigeria police = Armed robber = kidnapper

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by favourelisha(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
Imagine there's a police station opposite the zenith bank where the robbers rob for 2 hours,and yet they just go hide in their station and after they left policemen began to patrol with 20 petrol vehicles looking for innocent people to arrest.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by dking123: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2015
andyanders:

Now you can imagine having a police station near the bank and they could not do anything to confront the robbers who had to stay for about 2 hrs. If to arrest innocent citizens and extort money, they will do it successfully while armed with guns.Will the police at that station not involved? Have never seen anything of such in my entire life whereby a police station stayed and watched a bank robbed in front of their office and nothing was done to counter them while they robbed for 2 hrs and nothing done. IG must hear this and all the police at that station must be arrested and questioned because they must know.
Talk is cheap why not join the police.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hefty4real(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
godoluwa:
dats d truth. Female robbers r deadlier than male robbers. posting 4rm experience
Yepa suspect No 1. U r a suspect to the crime. Get ready
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Yugoos: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
When he asked why none of his men could confront the robbers during the two-hour period that the incident lasted despite the fact that a police station was opposite the bank, he said: “we shall look into the matter and investigate thoroughly to know what happened” grin grin grin ;Dfunny fellows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by toluleke(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
RockMaxi:
Campaign after election, return to do what?? grin grin grin
to count the money with ATM..

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifeanyi83:
I believe the security cameras will be useful...

Serurity cameras won't be helpful here, any one who wants to rob a bank will definitely know there are security cameras. So they would have disables the cameras. They were able to get pass the security doors. Shutting down camera is not going to be their problem.
It will take more intelligence than security camera to get them. If they ever will.

ifeoluwasegun:
NIGERIAN "PRISON" BREAK... Overly prepared for
But you know what I think? I love their courage cum strategy.
Correct complete plan! No failure, no loophole,
Our NPF needs them to be their lecturer.
Good one guys, but ...#DiaRizGod oo... Under 20

My thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Afritop(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
metronaija:

As at the time of filing this report, no fewer than 20 police vans were patrolling the area to check if the robbers were going to return and ensure safety of lives and properties.

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Pauloot(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
police station is even opposite one of the banks? Then who go protect us nah......abi no be life or death police sign noni?

#tufiakwa
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
dking123:

Talk is cheap why not join the police.

Sharrap.
Andyanders was right afterall.
Its their duty to protect us.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by godoluwa(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:

Yepa suspect No 1. U r a suspect to the crime. Get ready
lmao. if u understand what I mean or u witness that experience, walahi u go shit 4 pant. it happen 4 my hometown where female stands on a vehicle spraying bullets, she has a tortoise on her chest, even in front of police station & d policemen sef cant come out.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ZeezaRapture(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
mysticgal:

am OK dear,howdysmiley

am fine. Please i'll need your vote for my candidate tomorrow embarassed
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by joromi: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
Does anyone know the device they used on the computerized door? And what type of computerized door it was?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.