Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today (81371 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Iwo, Osun State (Photos) / Soldiers Force Armed Robbers To Dance Unclad(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
'the police were patrolling the area to see if the gunmen will return' lol, you can't make this stuff up;

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Abayhormy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
nairamaverick:
A lady shocked and ages not more than 20 shocked. I just hope no one was injured and no lives lost.
Obviously you dint read the post. So why are you commenting ?
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by UjSizzle(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
When he asked why none of his men could confront the robbers during the two-hour period that the incident lasted despite the fact that a police station was opposite the bank, he said: “we shall look into the matter and investigate thoroughly to know what happened”
Police dey fear grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by sunayo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
#FasholaJoker comes to mind. Last time a similar incidence occured in Lagos he blamed GEJ. Who will Ambode blame for this now?

APC used GEJ as excuse for all their misfortunes. From Aregbe, Fashola, Ameachi etc. All bunch of liars. Now we're watching their ineptitude.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by BabaO2: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
where are the crime fighter helicopters bought by Lagos state government few years ago?.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by mrkings84(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
NEED A JOB? OR NEED MORE INCOME?? THAT OPPORTUNITY U VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!
U CAN EARN MUCH MORE THAN U ACTUALLY EXPECTED WITH EASE.

IT'S A NETWORKING BUSINESS. ALL IT REQUIRES IS A SMALL AMOUNT AS CAPITAL, AND GET MORE PEOPLE INVOLVE, THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

FOR MORE INFO, WHASAPP OR CALL 08034704620.
IT'S A PROMISE THAT U WILL THANK ME LATER.

NOTE: NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by meforyou1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
'the police were patrolling the area to see if the gunmen will return' lol, you can't make this stuff up;
I never see foolish clowns more foolish than Nigerian police
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Tosure0907: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Back to our apc arguments, when they Robbed bank at lekki ur ex governor said it was the president fault that he add possessions of all the policemen when he came to Lagos, now it should be buhari fault that they Robbed two banks opposite a polic station , useless apc members and their members and securities. I just pray this is not the beginning

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by mrkings84(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
NEED A JOB? OR NEED MORE INCOME?? THAT OPPORTUNITY U VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE! U CAN EARN MUCH MORE THAN U ACTUALLY EXPECTED WITH EASE. IT'S A NETWORKING BUSINESS. ALL IT REQUIRES IS A SMALL AMOUNT AS CAPITAL, AND GET MORE PEOPLE INVOLVE, THEN YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. FOR MORE INFO, WHASAPP OR CALL 08034704620. IT'S A PROMISE THAT U WILL THANK ME LATER. NOTE: NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR QUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

what do you mean by "they are not ordinary? So, because they tied one nonsense to their neck makes them a spirit, thereby giving the police excuse for not combating them?
Bakassi boys used to shoot and kill them despite all the tortoise they tie
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by meforyou1(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Brugo:
Right opposite a police station. Hmmmm. Yet the operation lasted 2 straight hours. Interesting.
Nigeria police force is the highest disgrace bequeathed to mankind

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by tuffgongjo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
nairamaverick:
A lady shocked and ages not more than 20 shocked. I just hope no one was injured and no lives lost.
Did you read the thread @ all?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ugoezeik(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
hefty4real:
This reminds me of 'Things Fall Apart'
tins fal apart? was dia robbery in d story?
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Emmanuel602(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
That was a well planned and executed operating

Kudos to the rubbers e no easy to rub bank
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by chinedusamson(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Lol...the wise man never banks in a bank.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by akanbiaa(m): 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2015
Chebs212:
That girl brave die
maybe it's because she have tested the charms well and she have seen beyond reasonable doubt that it's effective
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Brugo(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
meforyou1:
Nigeria police force is the highest disgrace bequeathed to mankind

Plain truth.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by tuffgongjo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Thelmerh:
something similar to dis happened in zenith bank nd uba d year 2012 with a girl leading the group nd a native doctor in ekpoma Edo state.
2012 is long time ago,such happened @ the Akoko axis this year.
It was even bloodier than this.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ugoezeik(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
can sombori gi me d lady robbory number? I nid dat gal as my wifey
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by router123(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
When he asked why none of his men could confront the robbers during the two-hour period that the incident lasted despite the fact that a police station was opposite the bank,
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by xtervaganza(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Genius idea to have the lady lead them.

Best idea if she was on her period

A lady with a gun on her period? You don't wanna mess woth that
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
mysticgal:
she go be iyawo for prisonundecided

Hello...how re y
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
mysticgal:
she go be iyawo for prisonundecided

Hello ma...how re you doing?
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by qtx(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2015
hmmm na wa, so they can just stroll in, do what they want for over two hours and police barrack is beside them waiting for them to leave so they come out and patrol their usual okada arrest patrol?

Its disheartening

[url]robminds.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by hakeem4(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

that could be the sound of the dynamite they used to break the doors
it's true
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Donstan2015(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nawa ooh. This reminds me of the ugly incident that happened at UBA Ikenegbu Owerri years back. For complete 2 and 1 \2 hour (Two and half hour). No police or Army showed up. And the funniest part was this UBA is close to Government house and Nigerian Prisons is "directly" opposite the bank. After when the must have operated and left the policemen started parading all over the plAce looking for suspect. May God have mercy upon us, bcus we truly need it.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

what do you mean by "they are not ordinary? So, because they tied one nonsense to their neck makes them a spirit, thereby giving the police excuse for not combating them?

where u dey when the robbery dey happen

nonsense
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
adrianstylez:

Are you a foo.l? Must you quote the whole thing? Ediat

sorry oooo imbelic
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
free2ryhme:

where u dey when the robbery dey happen

nonsense

I'm not a policeman, I don't have the training nor the weapon to confront them. The useless police have the two, they are paid to combat situation such has this. Failure to do this makes them useless.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by darqly(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
As at the time of filing this report, no fewer than 20 police vans were patrolling the area to check if the robbers were going to return and ensure safety of lives and properties.

Return for what? To mop up the remnants of their booty or what? Seems NPF exists mainly for reporting and documenting crimes and offences.
Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by ikorodureporta: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Came to read commentz! ...thoz oleys too go follow come read

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Led Robbers To Attack Banks In Ikorodu Today by free2ryhme: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not a policeman, I don't have the training nor the weapon to confront them. The useless police have the two, they are paid to combat situation such has this. Failure to do this makes them useless.

are you talking about Nigeria police who kills unarmed citizens for just N20 roger and claims accidental discharge??

guy policemen sef wan flex and enjoy ooo

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Laolu Martins, Co-Owner Of Bukka Hut Reportedly Commits Suicide / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Onlyfans Model Girlfriend In Miami (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.