Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (4546 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Butts, Hips And Curves! Meet Tanzanian Women (photos) / Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
1. Yoga pants. The whole point of yoga pants is that they cling to you(r butt) like a second skin. They’re not comfortable or fun when they get all bunchy and weird. You did not pay a silly amount of money to wear diaper-chic to yoga.

2. Jeans constantly slide down your body. You’ve tried belting, hemming, holding, and jumping up and down like an asshole and, still, your pants will not stay up. You’ve probably broken the belt loops on at least one pair of jeans from all the times you’ve pulled on them.

3. Squatting makes zero difference. You’ve spent enough time on Jen Selter’s Instagram to know that even if you were to stop everything and squat for a living, you would still never look like that.

4. You conform to the shape of your desk chair. Forget about being exhausted or excited to leave work, by the time you stand up for the day, you are more concerned about the fact that your butt might very well be flatter than it was before.

5. You cannot twerk for poo. Similarly, you cannot back, back, back it up on the dance floor. How does Miley do it

6. That wizkid song "bombay" hurts your soul. You know every single word — not for its brilliance, but for the fact that you have to look busy somehow when the song comes on. Shouting about not getting none unless you got buns, hun, is better than acknowledging it.

7. You must buy bathing suits as separates. Bathing suit shopping is so fun, until you realize you have to sort through double the racks to get your mismatching pieces.

8. Riding bikes hurts. The built-in cushion is nice, but basically ineffective without some extra (natural) padding.

9. You can’t sit on anyone’s lap. People complain that “you are just so bony, OMG!” Down you are pushed to the bottom of the clown car that holds you and your friends going to da club. Guess what, I have no extra padding, remember? Ouch.

10. When people who have actual butts say they are jealous of you. I’m really sorry that you’re hating on your wonderful curves. Let me try and twerk real quick to make you feel better.

11. Bubble butt is so much more fun-sounding than pancake butt. Pants don’t slide off a bubble butt. Bubbles are round and fun! That being said, pancakes are delicious and, ultimately, do not go to your ass, so...

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/a27233/problems-only-flat-butted-girls-have/

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by missbehave247(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by adonismuller(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
And a male wrote this how?

Please don't call him gay
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeydear(f): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
LoL
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
adonismuller:

Don't blame me...I saw a lady today
The view from the front is wink wink wink wink

View from the back is angry sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeydear:
LoL

No offence maam

But it seems u are part of dis esteemed group
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by boynigeria(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2015
sorry but no sorry cant date a girl whos butts looks like mine
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
boynigeria:
sorry but no sorry cant date a girl whos butts looks like mine

Why bros
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Slimzjoe(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
Sinaj is this True? shocked
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by boynigeria(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Why bros
are u seriously asking why?
who doesnt like em big and bigger
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
boynigeria:

are u seriously asking why?
who doesnt like em big and bigger

Well,I like dem moderate
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
Seriously, I laughed hard.
OP is wicked. Chai!!!
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by pinkycute(f): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

He's a damn fvcking Gay sad angry sad

How on earth did he know all those silly stuff, if he's not gay? undecided

adonismuller:

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dnarvaez:
Seriously, I laughed hard.
OP is wicked. Chai!!!

Its d truth bro
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by czarr(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ts the pussy that matters(how tight),and how she looks with her clothes off..
....trust me some big Assed gals are not so appealing inside as they are outside.

...that not withstanding "I love big butts and I cannot lie,you niccurs can't deny that when a gal walks by with an ............"

1 Like

Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Gay kee
Abeg ooo

By the way,u got it small wink
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

Its d truth bro
Yeah. And I can see them slipper butts avoiding this thread like a plague, while those who entered, and on witnessing the horror of their life, zoomed off (as faster as Usain Bolt).
You just made my day. :-D
Sseun where's thy thumbs up botton?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Someone is hurting. Pele, o. It's not Op's fault that nature has cheated on you.:-P
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dnarvaez:

Yeah. And I can see them slipper butts avoiding this thread like a plague, while those who entered, and on witnessing the horror of their life, zoomed off (as faster as Usain Bolt).
You just made my day. :-D
Sseun where's thy thumbs up botton?

Thanks bro
Cc lalasticlala
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by pinkycute(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
What's this one talking about? angry

Go check my Dp, am perfectly good to go tongue

Dnarvaez:

Someone is hurting.
Pele, o.
It's not Op's fault that nature has cheated on you.:-P
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nonsense,
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
pinkycute:
What's this one talking about? angry
Go check my Dp, am perfectly good to go tongue
Irony.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dem german floor butt ladies be like

honeygirl17:
Nonsense,
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by prettyjo(f): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
those with flat butts,oya come and confirm if its true grin
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
Dem german floor butt ladies be like

I'm not, I don't make noise.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

I'm not, I don't make noise.
ok..my bad.
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
ok..my bad.

But u guys enjoy boobs more not butt
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

how do u feel eating rice without meat, or soup without meat, but u prefer the rice or soup to meat..

So both combined are marvelous.....

So ur turn, what do u ladies enjoy or likes more on guys?
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
Really? undecided undecided

Interesting smiley

* sipping tea smiley
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

Who does not enjoy booobs more dan the boooty?

Boooty makes una a little bit attractive, but boobs, is one of the reasons I even look @ a gal
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by honeygirl17: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
how do u feel eating rice without meat, or soup without meat, but u prefer the rice or soup to meat..

So both combined are marvelous.....

So ur turn, what do u ladies enjoy or likes more on guys?

I like every part of a guys body but love his huge cucumber more. I don't like hairy guys, its a big turnoff to me .
Re: 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
honeygirl17:

I like every part of a guys body but love his huge cucumber more. I don't like hairy guys, its a big turnoff to me .
ok ooo...where do u reside?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Lady Out After Paying His Bills? / Place Where Girls Dance Unclad In Kaduna For Money Uncovered / My HORRIBLE Experience With My VIRGIN Girlfriend Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.