Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (54181 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by chigoizie7(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari alone cannot stop Boko Haram. We need divine intervention too through prayers.

We all knew, it will be hard to stop, but u guys were eager to crucify GEJ, even PMB accused him of genocide, the reason why ihejirika is facing ICC now.

I am for the truth. I don't even like GEJ per say, but giving a dog a bad name just to crucify him is very bad.

PMB promised us that boko haram will cease to exist exactly one month in office, apparently, we are in the 2nd month. Nothing has happened.

Its better u tell me that u will deliver my goods in 6months time, I will be patient enuf to wait for u, but if u tell me that u will deliver in 1month, and did not, I might go on High BP.

PMB needs time, but whatever criticizing he is getting from any Nigerian, he deserves it,because is not doing what he told us.

8 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by frankdivine: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
jossey94:

I'm not a gej or pmb fan. I js wanted to get that out of the way first.
Also, pmb has done nothing to add to what gej did in fighting bh.
Dey were as gud as crushed as at d inaugration date.
Now, its js as if deyve bn given the freedom to roam about. They are gradually regaining momentum.
I support the attacks on the ND militants bh seriously, was dt d most pressing issue.
Fink he shud get the security issue sorted out b4 any oda thing because that's the most inportant thing. Human lives isn't a joke.
Insecurity also has adverse effects on d economy.
I'm tired of waiting for Mr. President to start getting things done n beginning to believe dt he is js too old to rule.
As it stands, even though there is no gain in comparison, Gej was a far better option.
#myopinion.
Gbam! Gbammesst!!

Truth from the horse mouth.
We need action,that's all we ask.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26

3 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by ideatoprince18(m): 8:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
As far as presidential cows are not affected.....noting concerns d Daura President

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by writetopoker: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyj:
Although 250 lives is what fighting and protectin in the nation even one persons life is what a lot to a nation. However, Tanoids dullards will come here to post hypocritical comments forgeting more than 10,000 people died under GEJ administration! !! cool

I wish ur mum and dad hv been killed by these BK, by now u would hv 4gotten all this ur jonsing sentiments, idiatic drug adict

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
marxist88:
During GEJ administration, is about 500,000.thousand
People dead, 800,000. Thousands displaced

It's not 500,000. It's 5 million people cool.

Go school una nor gree undecided

7 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by jordancircuit(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
CALL 0816-785-0000 FOR YOUR LOGO DESIGNS.... I OFFER YOU EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL WORLD CLASS DESIGNS FOR YOUR PRODUCTS, EVENTS, ORGANISATION, COMPANY OR PERSONAL BRAND. I CHARGE REASONABLY AND PROVIDE SERVICES ALL OVER THE WORLD.... CHECK OUT MY BLOG ALSO www.jordancircuit. THANKS!!!!!!!!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Blackfire(m): 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
All APC warriors what is the deal now, people are dying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
You voted him stop complaining...

4 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Kendumazy(m): 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Baba.. Do the needful as soon as possible pls.. Let boko harams start feeling the change oooo

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sai President Buhari

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by MzOnajin1(f): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari can not do it alone, oya compare to d number of people dt died d first month jonathan got there. Am not supporting anybody though
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
We have to support Buhari... We only have one country. I have no doubt he is a good person. We should all put him in our prayers too.

I don't subscribe to the notion that we should constitute a part of force designed to always pull our governments down.

We pulled Jonathan's government down with our insults now we want to do the same again? I am sure by now we all have realised that politicians are all the same beyond Jonathan, thus let us give our full support to the government in place for the sake of the progress of Nigeria.

Buhari is old enough to be our grand dad, and it is ethically wrong to insult our elders. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by ideologies(m): 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
boman2014:

GUY??

I PRAY SUCH ISSULTS WOULD BE DON UNTO THEE.
have u ever used the word "clueless'??

am not supporting him though …

6 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by virus04(m): 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Tell us how many people died during Jonathan's Tenure

Cry me a river. Hypocrites!!!.

Boko Haram will be Abolish. Buhari will do it successfully. Then, Tanoids can hug Transformer.

Iranu#

oh! Oh! Oh! You want the number of people dat died during jonathan's tenure to die in dis era of change b4 he start working abi..you are the hypocrite here..idiot..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by funkybully(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Daura President Buhari is not concerned as long as He has a helipad that will help him to b visiting his presidential cows n goats on a weekly basis, u all in boko enclave can go to hell.

Sai baba

7 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Neplusultra(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
Bad omen

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by qtx(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lets stop being pessimistic, PMB will do something by the time he commences operation. Right now he is still busy assembling his team of technocrats which will take like 3 months to achieve.

[url]Robminds.com[/url]
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
221 x 12 = 2652 per year
2652 x 4 = 10608 in 4 years

Just calculating for all of those saying GEJ had 10000 deaths in his time.

This issue should not be politicized. It will be solved when we all unite against this evil. The war against BH now is taking a different dimension away from the conventional field battle. These bombings are harder to fight because the enemies are facelesa.

4 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by bigiyaro(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
weda its d cable or rope watever d Bleep its callled, dey shuld back n calculate d number of people killed by boko haram under d clueless one's watch. Eediotic fools formin media house.
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by klax(m): 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
And he was busying visiting cow and kept condemng boko haram till 2025. Nice one

6 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by virus04(m): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
makzeze:
Buhari alone cannot stop Boko Haram. We need divine intervention too through prayers.

lies..he told us he can do it..so now y u come dey help am change mouth..oh.. When jona dey dere u tink say na small tin e dey face..??.. Abeg mae he just call im boys to order

4 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
virus04:

oh! Oh! Oh! You want the number of people dat died during jonathan's tenure to die in dis era of change b4 he start working abi..you are the hypocrite here..idiot..
I see you are one of dem..

Why don't you count during Jonathan's tenure?

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by discusant: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Meanwhile, Buhari ignores the hundreds of thousands in the southeast who are on the streets protesting the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to the south east.

No statement, no rebuttal from the president. What a dictatorship.

O ga dikwa kpo kpo .

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by permsec: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It's even more than that, The question is this; What is President Buhari doing about it... The malu is busy taking pictures all around the world and disgracing us while at it.

They asked for....

But got...

Laffin in west german accent. Herr severusSnape....Blawd orf Scheizess!

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Omotayor123(f): 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
virus04:

lies..he told us he can do it..so now y u come dey help am change mouth..oh.. When jona dey dere u tink say na small tin e dey face..??.. Abeg mae he just call im boys to order
Tanoid #
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by totorimi: 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
its a fluke it will die down gradually that's why the govt isn't worried about it, its a none issue. The issue now is power sharing in APC

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by otivere: 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
I thought relocating the command and control centre will stop boko boys.
Thank God i don't vote for this one chance

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
marxist88:
During GEJ administration, is about 500,000.thousand
People dead, 800,000. Thousands displaced
it seems that you look happy counting this figures.
Any this figures for nor reach so if Dulladinho, Tinubu, commissioner Osimbade, Shettima support Jona as Gowon be take support am.
CO-OPPORATION IS WHAT NIJA NEED.
But ehm no go work for buhari time because of seed when he sow (Buhari sold a bad seed)

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like seriously, this has got nothing to do with the fact that buhari isn't doing his job as the president of the state well. Meanwhile... His efforts so far on the issue of boko haram has taken a great height in bringing a strong and secure economy. Moreso, the boko haramites are now turning themselves to a self-destructive mechanism thus proving it more difficult for the military to attain. The need for a more advanced military technology around the boko haram sector has been into consideration recently ie the command centre and with time... I'd say thing would be better. I'm a Nigerian and I know there's nothing prayer can't do... Let's hope for a better Nigeria
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Robinhood477: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
so that is y he want to kill de igbo people in Anambra state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Tinubu’s Last Tweet Before His Death / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Reps To Bar Courts From Sacking President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.