Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (54188 Views)

"Why Fatima Buhari Became 4th Wife" - The Capital / 9 Popular Vocabularies In Nigerian Politics Since Buhari Became President / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Acekidc4(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2015
See this Blackmailers!!SMH for Una!!
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Aminat508(f): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Tell us how many people died during Jonathan's Tenure

Cry me a river. Hypocrites!!!.

Boko Haram will be Abolish. Buhari will do it successfully. Then, Tanoids can hug Transformer.

Iranu#
Gbam oremi kiss

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by LewisO: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Shameless paparrazi daura President Buhari

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2551779_2550773dullardinhojpegf548371f5f7f07a48e3f5024e913be89_jpege6bff973d0a8db09708fabc0d627381b

Keep posting rubbish here... It doesn't take anything away from him.

Stüpid saTanoids.
SeverusSnape:
It's even more than that, The question is this; What is President Buhari doing about it

They asked for....

But got...

I am still waiting for the day you will make use of your useless brain.

Bunch of frustrated cowards.

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
LewisO:

Stüpid saTanoids.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2514778_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

21 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by natas22: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by SeverusSnape(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
LewisO:

Stüpid saTanoids.

I am still waiting for the day you will make use of your useless brain.
Bunch of frustrated cowards.
You must be a frustrated donkey, Have you broken your fast? grin

23 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by bjdon: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
it's quite simple why this is happening.

GEJ after 5 years of empty promises by the Nigerian Armed forces to crush BH, and always failing, President Johnathan took the extremely courageous step to bring in hardened South African mercenaries-. it is these warriors who took the war to BH and in a few months did what the Nigerian Army could not do in years.

Now the "genius" of Daura did not like this. He made comments like 'It is a shame that Nigeria has to use South African mercenaries' so of course they are no longer used. And what is the result of this wonderful intellectual decision? BH are back on the rampage and over 200 have been killed in a month.

I've said it in a previous post and I am repeating it here, Buhari is an unintelligent, arrogant, out of touch president. The sooner some wise minsters and officials are appointed the better.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html

9 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by mike404(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Boko Haram will be Abolish. Buhari will do it successfully. Then, Tanoids can hug Transformer.

Iranu#
AWON SMELLOS angry

3 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by LewisO: 8:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You must be a frustrated donkey, Have you broken your fast? grin
You can see how stupidity deranged your brain... This is how clueless and daft fellows think by deducing every APC followers are Muslims... You can see you are the dullard and dumbass here... Now tell me who is frustrated here? cheesy grin

You still have a lot of training on how to get matured and grow up.

All of you are nothing but Jona daft Puppies. grin

5 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by jossey94(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Iranu#
I'm not a gej or pmb fan. I js wanted to get that out of the way first.
Also, pmb has done nothing to add to what gej did in fighting bh.
Dey were as gud as crushed as at d inaugration date.
Now, its js as if deyve bn given the freedom to roam about. They are gradually regaining momentum.
I support the attacks on the ND militants bh seriously, was dt d most pressing issue.
Fink he shud get the security issue sorted out b4 any oda thing because that's the most inportant thing. Human lives isn't a joke.
Insecurity also has adverse effects on d economy.
I'm tired of waiting for Mr. President to start getting things done n beginning to believe dt he is js too old to rule.
As it stands, even though there is no gain in comparison, Gej was a far better option.
#myopinion.

20 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by AlPeter: 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
jossey94:

I'm not a gej or pmb fan. I js wanted to get that out of the way first.
Also, pmb has done nothing to add to what gej did in fighting bh.
Dey were as gud as crushed as at d inaugration date.
Now, its js as if deyve bn given the freedom to roam about. They are gradually regaining momentum.
I support the attacks on the ND militants bh seriously, was dt d most pressing issue.
Fink he shud get the security issue sorted out b4 any oda thing because that's the most inportant thing. Human lives isn't a joke.
Insecurity also has adverse effects on d economy.
I'm tired of waiting for Mr. President to start getting things done n beginning to believe dt he is js too old to rule.
As it stands, even though there is no gain in comparison, Gej was a far better option.
#myopinion.
GEJ! Who allowed Bokoharam to become the menace they have turned to now. GEJ refused to fight them until he needed to win an election Buhari in his few days has shown more resourcefulness in dealing with BH than GEJ did. Note; BH have returned to their earlier tactics which shows the military is making progress

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by makzeze: 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
Slynonny:

You and who are the WE??
Count me out.
Tell the Dogo Yaro to live up to his campaign promises and pls leave God out of this.
u are dull. how can u leave God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Eden007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by dre11(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lalasticlala found the link for this your thread...

http://www.thecable.ng/question-221-killed-since-may-29-boko-haram-back-full-force

250 People Killed Since Buhari Became President....
That's if you still interested sha

2 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by SUBMARINE: 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
BH acting a script anchored by BringBackOurGirls and produced by Past Criminals

NIGERIANS SAY AFTER ME

PRAY NOT TO BE AS CONFUSED AS BUHARI
grin

grin

grin

9 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by unstableaswater: 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
lalasticlala see u have unblocked yourself. grin grin
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by myklangelo(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some people will be like,.....na Buhari kill them?
Dem go ask, no be gun wey dem get during GEJ time dem still de use?

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by BabaO2: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2551779_2550773dullardinhojpegf548371f5f7f07a48e3f5024e913be89_jpege6bff973d0a8db09708fabc0d627381b
who told you your appellation is selling? hahahaha, cheap and has no place in present dispensation ....
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Yeeyo: 8:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
rane06:
When will all these end Oops I forgot Boko haram are d misguided brothers of his excellency
no doubt abt wat say, is crystal....
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by carzola(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oga one chance

10 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by oloriooko(m): 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
PMB should not be blamed but the visionless and selfish so called party leaders who have constituted themselves as serious distraction to the President should be held responsible
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Stolen: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
We have not seen one bomb dropped by Buhari in Borno but he can drop bomb in Cross River.

9 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Its too small kee, Atleast the number never reach half of my predecessor GEJ. Nigerians, once the number reach like 50k, I will then set up a committee which will be headed by commisioner OSINBADE .

God bless federal Republic of Western Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by drey076(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Dat President Buhari will soon jail your corrupt otueke drunkard
A very backward Nigerian citizen
Some of you will certainly commit suicide b4 2023

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Stolen: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
drey076:

Dat President Buhari will soon jail your corrupt otueke drunkard
A very backward Nigerian citizen
Some of you will certainly commit suicide b4 2023

Buhari claims he is only staying for one term, where did u get 2023.

No start that GMB till 2023, we will vote him out by 2019

6 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by writetopoker: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Iranu#

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by kent79: 8:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmm........
Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
Haterz bin counting....

Iranu#
Make ehm fast at least boko boys name ehm brothers.
He should call his brothers to order at least the election is over for now.

1 Like

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
And the useless General is watching abi. Looking at his own ppl been killed.

6 Likes

Re: 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable by marxist88: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
During GEJ administration, is about 500,000.thousand
People dead, 800,000. Thousands displaced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum / What Baffles Me In Jamil Abubakar & Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.