Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . (17490 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Jonathan: I Did Not Leave Empty Treasury / Ex-minister Faults Buhari On Empty Treasury, Says Jonathan Left About $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2015

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by sexaddict08(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2015
second page not good enof....
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by uzo200(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2015
what can I say? I do not know, meanwhile, look at my friends blog, the guy na real niga with a quack blog, the worse Nigerian blog ever... http://www.touchpapyrus.com
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by chamboy(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Taniod Group
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Bonapart(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
Waow.
So Saint Buhari Lies Too?

This is interesting...
Buhari is a slowpoke con man

7 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Rexyl(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2015
synergycom19:
Rubbish

You mean requesting for handover document and its publication is baseless? We are concerned about the state of economy, what is left on ground and how we can harness the available resources. We are now interested in transparency so it wouldn't be good if these leaders continue to feed people with lies all the time.

4 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by nababa1(m): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2015
robish
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by odeku457(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Let's see.
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2015
Virtually empty not totally empty.... that was whay buhari said

1 Like

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by blym4real: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2015
The group members are bunch of Iliterates.

They failed to realize that it wasn't jonathan administration that left money in the reserve but it was OBJ and Yaradua administation, Jonathan administration depleted the foreign reserve that was saved by OBJ and Yaradua to $30 billion from about $50 billion.
Despite the administration enjoyed the highest price of crude oil ever in history, one would expect the foreign reserve to grow to a large extent but instead they still went to loot out of the foreign reserve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by manuelpepper: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2015
what is happening in this country sef?

[size=80pt] I P C [/size]
[size=40pt] CHANGE! [/size]
[size=20pt]PLEASE CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW[/size]
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by IBBG(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2015
Thank God Nigerians are becoming politically enlightened everyday. If this rate continues, I believe the status quo will soon end and good governance will now become the minimum requirement. I think we need more of this civil rights groups so that they'll be check and balances, accountability and transparency in the system. infact I believe all Nigerians should consciously involve themselves political whether they are interested in politics or not. Cause every political decisions affects all of us whether we like it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Brugo(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2015
This is why Buhari should have probed and prosecuted Jonathan's ministers since. These people are running their mouths because nobody has made an example of the corrupt officials of the past administration.

Buhari is not acting as expected. Corruption must be snuffed out for the sake of our children. The Americans and British are not godly at all yet their officials are afraid to be corrupt. Here in religious Nigeria, an openly corrupt politician is celebrated and given National awards.

If we wanted impunity and lies to remain, we would have let Jonathan continue.

3 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Rexyl(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2015
same2u:
Virtually empty not totally empty.... that was whay buhari said

He should have been specific, state concisely what we have and plan on it. Politicians will repeat same story always while they maneuver their ways through and provide the basis by which some people will be defending them.

2 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by debeginin(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is a clown. How can he say treasury is empty when we have $30b external reserve and $2b in ECA/SWF? What concerns the FG with states being unable to pay salaries? Is that Jonathan's fault? How can Buhari say FG are owed when all workers have been paid? Buhari has no clue. How hac he say Jonathan sold oil bloc for over $1b but only remitted $100m when no oil bloc was sold during GEJ's tenure? Buhari is very insincere
U dat was schooled on d oda thread ystday stil has d ball to comment?Shame on u. FR from $47 bn to $30 bn n u r still shameless enuf to spew dis trash even in d face of d boom!! Kai!!

2 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2015
conyema12:
Am sorry to say that APC as a Party was built on the foundation of lies.
Such a party will not stand the test of time.
This can be seen in the present day House of Assembly.

Most of their assertions are deceitful. I know the previous administration did carry out some level of financial recklessness. However l feel APC should be more objective in their publicity and claims.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE angry
ARE THERE STILL PAYING YOU PEOPLE.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THAT MOUTH OF YOURS AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIALITY

2 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2015
debeginin:

U dat was schooled on d oda thread ystday stil has d ball to comment?Shame on u. FR from $47 bn to $30 bn n u r still shameless enuf to spew dis trash even in d face of d boom!! Kai!!
U don't expect me to be arguing in cycle with clowns. I'm not here to convince any APC troll but to set record straight.

There is $30b reserve and $2bn ECA! Period

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by papoose999(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2015
dey re still playn d opposition tactics....shiiit party

2 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by rusher14: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
helpee:
I don't need the analysis of any oby. This is simple economics. Tell oby to analyse if for aregbesola so that aregbesola can use the analysis to borrow and pay debt. I am a businessman and I know if you need a good loan you must prove you don't need the loan by showing the bank you are worth more than the loan. The FG must be worth more than the money they borrowed

Is Greece worth more than the loans it can't pay?

1 Like

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by IBBG(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
natas22:
A man who kindly left the seat of power so that common Nigerians won't be consumed by pro election violence, the same man you are telling me emptied the treasury. I don't believe it its what the military will call bloody lie.

Long live Ebele GoodLuck Jonathan. We will always be indebted to you THANK YOU.
www.
As a neutral, I'm beginning to hate APC. At times as an opposition you just have to give credit when it is due, it shows class. Not telling lies to demonize your opponent. They started this politics of lies and propaganda and is not helping our politics cause now you can't really tell what's true or false any more. They should be careful cause this hydra headed monster of propaganda they've created at a national scale in our politics will soon start to haunt them.

7 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2015
The Katsina Illiterate keep lying am not surprised he's a friend to LIE MohaMAD

3 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by sheriffman(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2015
It pains me to read Nairaland everyday and see the reactions of many to national issues.like I have always maintained many kids are now here and for the few adults many are still blinded by ethnic and or religious affiliations.That crazy group is saying PMB lied can't handover notes be forged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by blym4real: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2015
IBBG:
Thank God Nigerians are becoming politically enlightened everyday. If this rate continues, I believe the status quo will soon end and good governance will now become the minimum requirement. I think we need more of this civil rights groups so that they'll be check and balances, accountability and transparency in the system. infact I believe all Nigerians should consciously involve themselves political whether they are interested in politics or not. Cause every political decisions affects all of us whether we like it or not.

They failed to realize that it wasn't jonathan administration that left money in the reserve but it was OBJ and Yaradua administation, Jonathan administration depleted the foreign reserve that was saved by OBJ and Yaradua to $30 billion from about $50 billion.
Despite the administration enjoyed the highest price of crude oil ever in history, one would expect the foreign reserve to grow to a large extent but instead they still went to loot out of the foreign reserve.

1 Like

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by tafrica(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go read the analysis of Oby Ezekwesili, where she took one of the dumbskulls Jonathan surrounded himself with, to the cleaners.

Must you people reason out of one's head?.
Can't you also argue that man's facts with your facts?
Be mentally independent sir. You will feel a new sense of freedom.

7 Likes

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by melvin0004(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmmm.u dnt knw wot u are saying
Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by blym4real: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2015
IBBG:
As a neutral, I'm beginning to hate APC. At times as an opposition you just have to give credit when it is due, it shows class. Not telling lies to demonize your opponent. They started this politics of lies and propaganda and is not helping our politics cause now you can't really tell what's true or false any more. They should be careful cause this hydra headed monster of propaganda they've created at a national scale in our politics will soon start to haunt them.

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by blym4real: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2015
tafrica:

Must you people reason out of one's head?.
Can't you also argue that man's facts with your facts?
Be mentally independent sir. You will feel a new sense of freedom.

Re: Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . by sylve11: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2015
conyema12:
Am sorry to say that APC as a Party was built on the foundation of lies.
Such a party will not stand the test of time.
This can be seen in the present day House of Assembly.

Most of their assertions are deceitful. I know the previous administration did carry out some level of financial recklessness. However l feel APC should be more objective in their publicity and claims.

kpakam for u. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate’s Action Childish , Irresponsible – Sagay / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 / NNPC, SNEPCO Donate 16 Vehicles To Lagos State Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.